Wet Dream.... saw what???

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
K so i just saw a thread about wet dreams.... well I'm 22 now and I've never had a wet dream ever in my life.

I can remember my dreams perfectly and I can assure you the most of them were sexually and involving numerous sexy individuals in my life.
is this normal? I am alone in this? I would like to think not but who knows.

btw if you have had wet dreams in the past... how old where you and do you even remember the dreaM?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ive never had a wet dream either and people think im lying

ive honestly never had one. and i dont have the patience to just not jack off for 3 months to have the chance to get one.

but never had one as a kid either

S

SirConcis

I' ve had 1 wet dream in my life. I started to j/o before sperm was produced and have orgasmed regularly every since.

I have wet dreams every 2 or 3 months. I never have sex in my dreams though, only masturbating. I guess it have something to do with my virginity...

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
I've had wet dreams periodically through my marriage always when I wasn't getting enough sex. Masturbation definitely keeps wet dreams from happening for me. I was always disturbed by them because the dream was always about sex with a guy rather than a girl. Go figure. Would much rather be awake during ejaculation because it makes a huge mess in your shorts and on the sheets. I always made a point tell the wife I'd had a wet dream so she'd know I wasn't getting enough sex. As I've gotten older, wet dreams have diminished to almost nothing.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I ejaculate regularly so I don't have them which it has been years since the last time it happened. If I were to hold off for around 2 weeks I usually always have one.

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
I've had wet dreams periodically through my marriage always when I wasn't getting enough sex. Masturbation definitely keeps wet dreams from happening for me. I was always disturbed by them because the dream was always about sex with a guy rather than a girl. Go figure. Would much rather be awake during ejaculation because it makes a huge mess in your shorts and on the sheets. I always made a point tell the wife I'd had a wet dream so she'd know I wasn't getting enough sex. As I've gotten older, wet dreams have diminished to almost nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but while "awake" have you ever thought of guys before? Like growing up and what not?

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had one and I attribute it to the early age that I started masturbating (pre-puberty).

According to my boyfriend I'm not missing out on anything. He says you don't really feel much (if anything) and it just makes an annoying mess.

I have had several dreams where I woke up sort of feeling like I was close to having one though.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had one and I attribute it to the early age that I started masturbating (pre-puberty).

According to my boyfriend I'm not missing out on anything. He says you don't really feel much (if anything) and it just makes an annoying mess.

I have had several dreams where I woke up sort of feeling like I was close to having one though.

yeah he is right your not missing out on much, one time i woke up during the point of where i was cumming , but you jsut cum with no orgasm pretty poo actually . also i am only 18 so still young although the dreams are quiet memorable :) there was this weird one where i had a orgy with people i had never seen befor ein my life :D

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't really have a "dream" when it happened. I just woke up with a load of jizz in my underwear. Sort of a messy deal. Ah the awesome years of being a teenager.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think I have posted this before but I had wet dreams through my twenties. Almost had one just recently at 54 but woke up before I came. I have had a number of wet dreams after only a short time without sex. always the same dream. Never sexual. Always dream i am trying to pee but can't because I have a hardon and then all of a sudden I feel that release which is not pee but cum. Always felt so good but really messy

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wet dreams are usually not about sex or sexual in nature, and in most cases they stop once a guy discovers self gratification through masturbation.

D_Dwayne_Pipe

Account Disabled
Media
Sheesh, I'm very surprised the last poster said that generally wet dreams are not sexual. Feeling like my experiences must have been different from most, and wonder why. Of course, I haven't had a wet dream for several years, but my wet dreams were always about sex with another man. Weird. Thanks.

Daichii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't had a wet dream since I can't remember. But nightmares and good dreams yes :\

Actually thinking back, i might of had precum months ago

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
cool. See I've always wanted to at least experience a wet dream. never had one. i don't jerk off a lot since i feel stupid half the time while I'm doing it. lol so I know that its the reason why I've never had one.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Actually, you'd be having more wet dreams if you didn't jerk. We are all made differently. I only remember one dream in detail. I'd always wake up just as I was about to shoot. Trust me, shooting in your pjs while asleep is nasty. It'd make a huge wet spot on the bed.

RoyalDem

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
21 and still get wet dreams.

Primarily because I was staying in a hotel for a long period of times and had no 'privacy'.

Had to eventually come out :D