Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can truly say that I have never had a wet dream. Usually, when I dream of a sexual encounter, I wake up just before the orgasm/ejaculation is about to occur, which is probably why I have never had one. From the sound of others comments, I guess, I should be glad I don't have them. Sounds like a big mess!!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I was only 15 when Ellie Mae rode it. She talked about how big was it, and how much she wanted it. She said give it to me, and took it. She rode it like no tomorrow. I woke up wet, and feeling used.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Never had one either, having started wanking years before ejaculating first. I've always been curious though! Definitely don't have the willpower to manage it now, longest I've gone without wanking was about 3 days and that was torture!

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am 36 and never had one ever. I had a roomie that would have between 1-2 a week! I wake up rock hard almost every morning but I think the issue for me is that it takes a lot to make me cum when I am jacking off! Also I don't sleep well so I likely wake up before I get to the point of shooting a load. I would love to experience it some time though!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Never had one either, having started wanking years before ejaculating first. I've always been curious though! Definitely don't have the willpower to manage it now, longest I've gone without wanking was about 3 days and that was torture!

I wanked 3 times a day every day but still had a few wet dreams. If I had not been addickted to masturbation, I would have had even more of them.

Jughead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 57, and still have a couple of them a year. My wife and I normally have sex a couple times a week minimum, so it's not like I've got a huge, backed-up load. The last couple times my wife was actually awake when I had them. She said I was just dry-humping her leg, so she didn't interrupt. They are a mess. I usually wake up during or immediately after ejaculation, wondering what the hell is going on.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had them between onset of puberty and onset of masturbation. Never made a big mess, though. In fact, I wasn't even sure they were wet dreams at first. I'd wake up with a "strange" feeling down there and just a drop or two of wetness that I wasn't sure was pee or what. Finally pegged it to wet dreams when I woke up once again with "that feeling" and grabbed my dick and looked at what was coming out of it and saw the white stuff, and again it was just a few drops.

Once I started wanking (started late at almost 15!) there were no more wet dreams. I got sort of close to "that feeling" once in college when I hadn't wanked in more than a week, but I woke up before anything happenes and that's been it ever since ... I never leave it alone long enough for anything to build up, :biggrin1:

Oh, and the dreams were never sexual in nature. I don't remember what they were now, just that they weren't sexual, which added to the confusion about just what was happening, since it wasn't the "big mess" we were warned of in sex ed and the dreams weren't "sexy."

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm 27 and have more wet dreams now than I did when I was younger. I jerk off/have sex a decent amount but still have 1-2 wet dreams a month. I normally remember the dream too. Most of mine occur when I'm dreaming that I'm hooking up with someone I really like but cum too soon lol. My orgasm is normally pretty intense too. Overall I like wet dreams but I'm glad I haven't had one with someone else in the bed.

cintron

Just Browsing
Media
i haven't had a wet dream for like a year and a half now. But i always woke up the minutes i start cummin. It is a mess lol

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I had a wet dream I was about 12. It left a mess on the bedsheets but I understood exactly what was happening. Everything was cool. I think my mother was pleased at another sign that her little boy was growing up (it was a kind of menarche). But she immediately laundered the soiled sheets and hung them out to dry on the clothesline in the backyard, and when I saw that I really felt embarassed.

The last time I had a wet dream (assuming it doesn't happen again) I was in my 20s, in the U.S. Army and -- to answer the question -- I had a sweet but odd dream in which my girl friend was smiling at me. No words, no action, just her pretty face, which was apparently enough to set me off. It woke me up and, guessing what the reaction would be if the other guys in the outfit found out, I quietly mopped it up and went back to sleep.

O===w