Wet Dream!

bigmember1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night i had my first wet dream but i don't know why i am sexually active and only masturbated the previous day so cant understand why it happened is this a usual thing!
do you tend to have wet dreams often?

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardly ever, now. Had the first one I've had since my teens and twenties just a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't had sex for at least a week before that. Didn't feel that special, either, but was tickled to know I could still have one.

I didn't used to have that many when I was younger, probably because I generally kept it fairly regularly drained, but one time I came in my sleep-intensely- which made a total of 4 orgasms for that day. So you just can't tell.
They more usually happened if I hadn't cum for several days.
Sometimes they felt amazing, sometimes just like peeing a bit.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
When I hit puberty it was a common, everynight thing to have at least 2-3 wet dreams, again EVERY NIGHT! Mom saw all my crusty tightie whities and insisted I go to the doc! Yep, she had no idea. Of course, that didn't help my anxiety either. Oh, 1 more thing, I always felt un-satisfied after my wet dreams and followed each and every one of them with a full on JO!
Enjoy all your cum while you've got it! :biggrin1: It's great being a man! :smile: