Wet Dream!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bigmember1, Nov 30, 2009.

1. bigmember1

bigmember1 New Member

Last night i had my first wet dream but i don't know why i am sexually active and only masturbated the previous day so cant understand why it happened is this a usual thing!
    do you tend to have wet dreams often?

2. DOS

DOS Member

Albums:
    Hardly ever, now. Had the first one I've had since my teens and twenties just a couple of weeks ago. Hadn't had sex for at least a week before that. Didn't feel that special, either, but was tickled to know I could still have one.

I didn't used to have that many when I was younger, probably because I generally kept it fairly regularly drained, but one time I came in my sleep-intensely- which made a total of 4 orgasms for that day. So you just can't tell.
    They more usually happened if I hadn't cum for several days.
    Sometimes they felt amazing, sometimes just like peeing a bit.

3. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

When I hit puberty it was a common, everynight thing to have at least 2-3 wet dreams, again EVERY NIGHT! Mom saw all my crusty tightie whities and insisted I go to the doc! Yep, she had no idea. Of course, that didn't help my anxiety either. Oh, 1 more thing, I always felt un-satisfied after my wet dreams and followed each and every one of them with a full on JO!
    Enjoy all your cum while you've got it! :biggrin1: It's great being a man! :smile:

4. D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

I had many of them as a teenager, but haven't had one for a while now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice