Wet Dream

peacock1895

Experimental Member
Media
Went through a time when jerking off wasn't easily achieved but nature took care of it. Went for several nights and every night would have a wet dream. The orgasms were really powerful and awesome. But, as others have said, there is a lot of mess. Don't usually shoot too much but gosh it was everywhere.

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have them from time to time. Usually it's when I get myself worked up but don't cum and then go to bed. I'll wake up with a big load all over myself and usually it's a dream where my wife is feeding my own cock to me.

Don't think I've had one since I was about 16 and I'm not in my mid 20's.

I wank every day, more or less and wake up rock hard every other morning. I sometimes go a few days without wanking and get really horny, but nothing ever happens while I'm sleeping. I lasted 18 days without cumming a few years back, but still...not a drop in the morning!

I don't ever recall having that many from what I remember.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have them from time to time.

When I was younger, typically I'd have one after the gf du jour and I had been dry-humping or something, but hadn't actually fucked. I'd wake up in the morning with a hardon (I most always wake up with an erection, so that part wasn't unusual), and a big mess on my chest or the sheets.

Nowadays, since I'm getting laid more often, I get 'em when I've been having daily sex, then stop -- like if my girlfriend has to take a business trip out of town. The first night we're not sleeping together, typically I'll be waked mid-night with a hardon and semen-soaked sheets. If she's only going to gone for a few days, I'll "save up" semen for her return. After the first night, usually no wet dreams. Then, good sex when she gets home.

D_Calvin_Clone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once had one when I was camping, was sharing the tent with three other friends and woke up in the morning to find a mess in my sleeping bag. It was my first wet dream

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I had my second one the other day. I drip pre like a faucet so damp sheets are not new. But the other day it was everywhere, even on the other side of the bed. I have no idea where all that cum came from. It made me so horny smelling fresh slunk in the morning that I jerked off before getting up and taking a shower before work.

D

deleted300444

I think I have posted on this thread before, anyway....

I have had more wet ones from 32 _ 42 than I have ever had 15_ _30.

They are awesome, messy, intense. I welcome them. A good cleans.

hunter13

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So far, I always get wet dreams when I stopped my routine masterbation practise. Actually, ejaculation sensation much better than through masterbation. Semen volume discharged through wet dream more than through masterbation.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one about a month ago. First one in some time as I get regular sex with my wife. My wife thought it was funny, what with all the mess, and said she would take care of me more.