Wet dreams as an adult

i had two this week, including a huge one last night! i usually wake up a bit enough to know what is going on, sometimes i try to hold it off with mixed results. the first one this week i didn't fully cum, maybe one spurt. last night though i came a TON. huge mess in my shorts....

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get at least 2-3 a week... don't know why, I jerk off at least twice a day, sex with wife too.. but still get them. I have even had 2 in one night... that happened a while ago, never had it since.

Hadn't had one in about 25 years (I'm 45 now) until last night. Woke up this morning with an ungodly mess of crusted cum on my underwear, matted in my pubic hair, and dried on my cock head. Can't remember having one that large ever. Must have been a hell of a dream...

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My close girlfriend and I talk about sex all the time, once about her hubby having a wet dream. She woke and notice he was stirring with a huge hard on. She turned on the night light and just laid there and watched. His was moaning and then his cock started twitching, and suddenly ejaculated all over. She kissed him gently at the end of his cum, and he woke up embarrassed, but she told him she loved watching. She promised to have more sex with him more often (how sweet), and they made love with him cumming again. They both know I am single and go home and masturbate after sharing such sexy stories. I am happy for them both and tell her some sexy stories as well (some I find here), that she loves sharing with him.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if anyone has ever caught a wet dream on a web cam?
Hey 'Trackie'! Look back at POST 86 and you will be treated to a VID of an 'EFFFFIN BIIIIG SPERM CANNON firing a MAJOR LOAD of 'SPERMAGE'!! You will see a 'sleeping cock' gradually gettin ROCK HARD and THEN BOOOOIIING out it CUMS!!! Sure hope you will enjoy it a MUCH as I did!!
RICKY

ProfM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay guys, in my 58 years I've never had a wet dream. I've either had sex or jacked off too often to have that kind of build up. I'd love to experience one though, I'll try once more to go a few without coming, I'll see if it's possible.

I’m 29 and have also never had one and would love to see what it’s like.

ddaithom2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to have wet dreams from time to time in my early teens and occasionally as an adult. In all cases the dreams themselves would build up towards a sexual encounter with a male, often someone I knew. For example, a dream would involve working on building something with this person. Then it would be necessary, in the dream, to go to have a wee. The other person would be there too at the urinal and before weeing we would start looking at each other's cocks, then perhaps reaching out to touch. At the moment of touching ejaculation would take place and wake me up. Dream over and sexual encounter never actually achieved. I have often wondered why I never had a wet dream involving a female and whether dreaming about males was an indication of where my sexuality was leaning. Even in the days when I believed I was completely straight the dreams involved males. Later in life I have become more and more bi but of course the wet dreams don't happen now. I also find it interesting that the dreams involve wanting to have a wee, is the full bladder perhaps a trigger.

TopGunAZ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’ll have a wet dream a couple of times per year. They tend to occur when I’m deep asleep and have lots of control over my dream. Also, it’s not always sexual. Last time I was just driving my car in my dream and suddenly woke up.

I’ve never been able to hold back when I wake up. My heart will be beating hard and if I move a muscle, I ejaculate. Also, wet dreams seem to be much messier than usual. It sucks because I usually have to get out of bed to clean up a bit before I can go back to sleep.

D

deleted300444

I’ll have a wet dream a couple of times per year. They tend to occur when I’m deep asleep and have lots of control over my dream. Also, it’s not always sexual. Last time I was just driving my car in my dream and suddenly woke up.

I’ve never been able to hold back when I wake up. My heart will be beating hard and if I move a muscle, I ejaculate. Also, wet dreams seem to be much messier than usual. It sucks because I usually have to get out of bed to clean up a bit before I can go back to sleep.
...and I just bask in the glow and rollover back to sleep. Cleanup is too much disruption and takes away from the experience despite messy wet..

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
exactly what happens to me but more like once a month -- maybe 15x a year. an i masturbate a lot, plus regular sexual escapades. worst in was once on a trip with my dad an having to share a king sized bed....
Having a big mess is the fun though and I love Wet Dreams better than w@nking cos it's out of my control so to speak .... the danger/daring'ness of them!!!!