Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to know what it's like having a wet dream. I've never had one. Ever. I attribute this to the fact that I probably discovered wanking a little early, and after the discovery I just kept at it. But even during the few times in my life after that lightbulb moment that I managed to keep my hands off of myself for two weeks I still didn't have any wet dreams.

Reactions: orangeC

I’m 30 and never had one

Try not to cum for at least 2 weeks. Just before falling asleep concentrate hard on your biggest fantasy. You’ll have a chance that way. But basically the longer you don’t cum, the bigger the chance you’ll spurt in your dream.

Reactions: 2hot2handle
D

deleted1138933

Very rarely, but once in a while. Think I masturbate too much to get them, average 2 times a day. Do enjoy them on those rare occassionos.

Hadn't had one in about 25 years (I'm 45 now) until last night. Woke up this morning with an ungodly mess of crusted cum on my underwear, matted in my pubic hair, and dried on my cock head. Can't remember having one that large ever. Must have been a hell of a dream...

88restored

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had one night before last. Usually when I heve them I dream I am needing to pee really bad, & wake up thinking I am wetting the bed.
However, I was dreaming I was docking with a friends of mines dad who is totally unattractive sexually, but in the dream he had a really long foreskin. I put my head into it & started going at it missionary style with him in bottom. It felt really awesome & tight. I felt myself coming almost immediately & woke up just as I was shooting the last of my load.

Reactions: poibear

Mattfox

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have them regularly, but they do happen sometimes. And without much reason. Like I could have jerked off that day, but i could still have a wet dream. The only problem is when they involve a friend or something. Kind of makes it hard to make eye contact lol.

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My close girlfriend and I talk about sex all the time, once about her hubby having a wet dream. She woke and notice he was stirring with a huge hard on. She turned on the night light and just laid there and watched. His was moaning and then his cock started twitching, and suddenly ejaculated all over. She kissed him gently at the end of his cum, and he woke up embarrassed, but she told him she loved watching. She promised to have more sex with him more often (how sweet), and they made love with him cumming again. They both know I am single and go home and masturbate after sharing such sexy stories. I am happy for them both and tell her some sexy stories as well (some I find here), that she loves sharing with him.

ddaithom2003

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to have wet dreams from time to time in my early teens and occasionally as an adult. In all cases the dreams themselves would build up towards a sexual encounter with a male, often someone I knew. For example, a dream would involve working on building something with this person. Then it would be necessary, in the dream, to go to have a wee. The other person would be there too at the urinal and before weeing we would start looking at each other's cocks, then perhaps reaching out to touch. At the moment of touching ejaculation would take place and wake me up. Dream over and sexual encounter never actually achieved. I have often wondered why I never had a wet dream involving a female and whether dreaming about males was an indication of where my sexuality was leaning. Even in the days when I believed I was completely straight the dreams involved males. Later in life I have become more and more bi but of course the wet dreams don't happen now. I also find it interesting that the dreams involve wanting to have a wee, is the full bladder perhaps a trigger.

PThong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have wet dreams from time to time in my early teens and occasionally as an adult. In all cases the dreams themselves would build up towards a sexual encounter with a male, often someone I knew. For example, a dream would involve working on building something with this person. Then it would be necessary, in the dream, to go to have a wee. The other person would be there too at the urinal and before weeing we would start looking at each other's cocks, then perhaps reaching out to touch. At the moment of touching ejaculation would take place and wake me up. Dream over and sexual encounter never actually achieved. I have often wondered why I never had a wet dream involving a female and whether dreaming about males was an indication of where my sexuality was leaning. Even in the days when I believed I was completely straight the dreams involved males. Later in life I have become more and more bi but of course the wet dreams don't happen now. I also find it interesting that the dreams involve wanting to have a wee, is the full bladder perhaps a trigger.

Exactly the same with me, with respect to the subjects of the wet dreams..... And the urge to pee

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not many since i live alone so i could nut anytime I want. It happens, though, once in a while. I would say a couple of times a year, from sex dream. It felts a bit emotionally amazing when i found my wet crotch in th morning

I'm 49yrs old and have been having wet dreams since my teen years, I have a great sex life with my wife but still have wet dreams at least two or three a month. When i cum I cum hard and lots of cum and the feeling is out of this world, just love them.

Reactions: Geroguy

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What I'm gathering from here is that wet dreams,are not as usual as they made us believe. I've been told since late years in elementary school that such dreams might happen but they never did for me.

I'm 32 and I've had two in my lifetime. First one I was 19-20 I was awoken by the orgasm feeling just to discover I had cum while sleeping. The second one I was around 30, same thing as previously described.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try not to cum for at least 2 weeks. Just before falling asleep concentrate hard on your biggest fantasy. You’ll have a chance that way. But basically the longer you don’t cum, the bigger the chance you’ll spurt in your dream.
Had them as a teen but also had a few after sex. Almost had one just recently but woke up before i shot
The feeling of relief after a wet dream is amazing

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think full bladder was my trigger always had the same dream which didnt involve sex. I would be at a urinal trying to pee but couldnt because my dick was hard i would keep straining to pee and then finally relief in the dream but in reality i had shot a load

Komland

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m 40 this year, married, and still have them. Am especially prone if very wound up about something - it’ll all come out at night...

I think they’re awful actually. I wake up, panting, just before I cum.

Must have started around 14, and happened for the first time with my wife when we were sharing a tent together a few years ago. I couldn’t hide the wet patch on my boxers, but she said it was hot for her...

Reactions: poibear

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sometimes cum in my dreams and wake up and somehow manage to hold it in. I used to have them all the time when i was young, I had one once when i was in bed with my ex, rather embarrasing! Ironically the dream was about her sister rubbing her pussy against my cock...

Reactions: kkll2783 and PThong