Wet dreams as an adult

D

deleted300444

I’ll have a wet dream a couple of times per year. They tend to occur when I’m deep asleep and have lots of control over my dream. Also, it’s not always sexual. Last time I was just driving my car in my dream and suddenly woke up.

I’ve never been able to hold back when I wake up. My heart will be beating hard and if I move a muscle, I ejaculate. Also, wet dreams seem to be much messier than usual. It sucks because I usually have to get out of bed to clean up a bit before I can go back to sleep.
...and I just bask in the glow and rollover back to sleep. Cleanup is too much disruption and takes away from the experience despite messy wet..

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if anyone has ever caught a wet dream on a web cam?
Hey 'Trackie'! Look back at POST 86 and you will be treated to a VID of an 'EFFFFIN BIIIIG SPERM CANNON firing a MAJOR LOAD of 'SPERMAGE'!! You will see a 'sleeping cock' gradually gettin ROCK HARD and THEN BOOOOIIING out it CUMS!!! Sure hope you will enjoy it a MUCH as I did!!
RICKY

I still get them as an adult. I had two this week... I get fewer if I jerk regularly. They're more likely if I sleep in underwear, I assume because the fabric is tight and rubs on nighttime erections. I usually sleep naked, anyway.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 29 and never had a wet dream :(
Is there any Glans Vibrator with timer to get a good cock massage at night to trigger a wet dream? xD
Just don't ejaculate for as long as you can go. You will definitely have one. I had one during the day at work after not cumming for 7-8 days. DAMN!

Reactions: cockydude2018

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I must be weird as never had a wet dream in my life.

I never had many, or really any to speak of as a youngster, i always felt a wet dream meant a boner wasted.
But now i am surprised to have one ever now and then, i think its just the fact i have so many good recent sexual memories in my memory bank at this stage in my life.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never had many, or really any to speak of as a youngster, i always felt a wet dream meant a boner wasted.
But now i am surprised to have one ever now and then, i think its just the fact i have so many good recent sexual memories in my memory bank at this stage in my life.
Hey 'Wildcat'! I am MORE THAN SURPRISED with all your 'sexual memories' you aren't having CONSTANT 'WETTIES'!! LOL
RICKY

Reactions: wildcat16

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had one in my life but I have woken up with a really hard erection and that feeling of needing to ejaculate. That is one of those feelings that only a guy would understand. Women just don't seem to get it.

That happened to me and was the closest I have ever got to a wet dream. I awoke, hard, and at that moment my hand was not touching my cock but found its way there in an instant without really any conscious thought. I didn't have to stroke much before cumming with an intensity that would normally following having edged for a good couple of hours despite it having taken less than five minutes to cum. It's almost like the edging had been happening in my head during the previous few hours of sleep.

Reactions: poibear

Jackerbudchgo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ll have a wet dream a couple of times per year. They tend to occur when I’m deep asleep and have lots of control over my dream. Also, it’s not always sexual. Last time I was just driving my car in my dream and suddenly woke up.

I’ve never been able to hold back when I wake up. My heart will be beating hard and if I move a muscle, I ejaculate. Also, wet dreams seem to be much messier than usual. It sucks because I usually have to get out of bed to clean up a bit before I can go back to sleep.

exactly what happens to me but more like once a month -- maybe 15x a year. an i masturbate a lot, plus regular sexual escapades. worst in was once on a trip with my dad an having to share a king sized bed....

Reactions: ssss

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's weird as I used to have wet dreams and cum everywhere but now I seem to cum and ejaculate in my dreama nd wake up, have a feel down there and nothing, but I did have an orgasm.
I did have one with my ex once, I was embarrassed, had my boxers on and scampered off to the toilet. Thinking about it after though is hot, I'd love to just be naked asleep with a girl and cumming, and us both waking up as I'm cumming all over her

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
It's weird as I used to have wet dreams and cum everywhere but now I seem to cum and ejaculate in my dreama nd wake up, have a feel down there and nothing, but I did have an orgasm.
I did have one with my ex once, I was embarrassed, had my boxers on and scampered off to the toilet. Thinking about it after though is hot, I'd love to just be naked asleep with a girl and cumming, and us both waking up as I'm cumming all over her
Sounds hot in itself - never mind with a Patner m8