Wet dreams do you still have them

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I need to have a release at least every 48 hours. Beyond that I become more and more obsessive to the point that I can't function.

I have never had a wet dream but I usually have very detailed amazing sex dreams a couple of times a month. I always wake up before I orgasm in my dream though which kinda sucks.

When I have them I usually I wake up right as I am shooting in my shorts.

Reactions: cherryboom66

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cum only with my bf, and I mean that I do not jerk off myself alone if he is not with me, because I want to give him all my cum.

From time to time, we don't have a lot of sex, and I had experienced a couple of wet dreams in the last year or so.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never had a wet dream, I think it would be fun. I've jacked off or had sex since I can remember so I've only built up about a week's worth at most.
Maybe I'll try to not cum for a while and see if I can experience this, I'll keep you posted. I doubt if I can make more than 3 days though.

bigmanfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very occasionally, and how sexually active I am at the time seems to have no bearing on it. I do recall very vivid hot dreams.

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
I've never had a wet dream, I think it would be fun. I've jacked off or had sex since I can remember so I've only built up about a week's worth at most.
Maybe I'll try to not cum for a while and see if I can experience this, I'll keep you posted. I doubt if I can make more than 3 days though.
Just try it in Joggers m8

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys just a quick question I been having a lot of wet dream and I'm 32 lol just want to know if anyone else keeps having them, I don't mind but I'm running out of clean sheets lol
Yeh wet dreams and me is on good terms, wow, so orgasmic as well and intense, wake up panting and cum everywhere. Solved it by wearing shorts, cum soaked and cracky but they save on the sheets (you can always rent your sheets to cum suckers)

Reactions: Geroguy

sexynerd85

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it happened again last night was sound asleep and woke up cumming but only this time I woke up to being sucked off by the other half god I think about three weeks worth shot in his mouth, after I finished he just keept going

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My last one was at age twenty-nine. I was getting laid frequently at the time. I have sexually tinged dreams but not of fucking. A few months ago I dreamed in detail about a very sweet young man. I remember him perfectly and can't get him out of my mind.