Wet Dreams in Adulthood

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
haven't had one in a while but always followed the same dream. I am at a urinal trying to take a piss and can't because I have a huge hardon. In the dream I keep trying and finally feel relief which in the dream is pissing but in reality have shot my load all over myself

My later dreams were like that. They didn't necessarily involve sex but at some point in the dream I be peeing and I'd usually wake up in the middle of cumming. I'd check to make sure I wasn't actually peeing and go back to sleep usually right on the same spot so it couldn't get cold and keep me awake. By morning it had dried on it's own. A couple of times I'd have to slowly peel my shorts away to get them off.

When I was a kid and just started having them, I'd wake up to a mess, wipe it up and then thinking of the ickiness of it, I'd throw the covers over the stain and not sleep on it for a week. Later as I got over it I began sleeping under the covers again. I'm so over it today there can be a big stain and I'll still crawl in bed and fall fast asleep!:wink:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had my first wet dream when I was 18, as a freshman in college. I did not have another until I was 30. Since then I have been having regular wet dreams. Today, 1 or 2 wet dreams a month. Usually they happen during the same week of the month.

Typically during a period in the month where I am extremely horny. The orgasms I have when I have a wet dream are very intense and enjoyable. When I have a wet dream I produce a large quantity of pre-cum and finish off with much larger ejaculation of semen as compared to jacking off. My wife, and our other partners have told me they enjoy watching have a wet dream, they can't believe the amount of fluid that I produce.

There have been a lot of suggestions on why guys do and don't have wet dreams post adolescents. I have no clue. I have frequent sex with multiple partners, I masturbate at least daily, and I still have regular wet dreams, go figure.

jamiedmc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I Have gotten all thru my life, especially if I haven't had an orgasm in awhile, tho occasionally I have had them after only 1 day or 2 of not cumming. The orgasms are real intense and wake me up, but the amount of cum is usually smaller than a normal ejaculation for me.

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
Once, for sure, in adulthood. Difficult to recall others, if any, because I've had partners and then married, i.e. those needs were pretty much taken care of so no big nocturnal build-ups (if that's how wet dreams work.) Teens mainly, quite often. I still remember a few of them and what I was dreaming about. :biggrin1:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone else get these? Other than this I haven't shot a load since last Tuesday so I can kinda guess what the issue was.
I had lots as teenager, dwindled over the years.. my last wet dream was at age 29 too, about year ago.. I had sex with good childhood friend and in the moment I ejaculated in the dream I woke up to find really big load still wet in my pants and on the bed as I was on my stomach - same position as in the dream. :smile:

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had one, even in my teens I never had them. And I didn't masturbate constantly, maybe every other day. I'm in my late 20's and I still haven't had one. Lucky I guess.

I didn't know girls get them to. What are they like from the female point of view?

Well for me it usually starts as an intensely erotic dream, I've actually had sensations of a man moving inside me and I orgasm intensely. DH says that he can't tell when I'm having one cause I don't seem to move at all and never have woken him during one. As for how another girl has a wet dream I haven't a clue.

Jayrobinson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one last night as well. They're kind of common to me when i don't masturbate for a few days. I think it also has to do with your hornyness and your erection quality. I usually wake up after i cum and i think it happens because my erections are really strong when I'm relaxed. And paired with the fact that i move around when i sleep i think my sensitivity is increased, which causes the orgasms. I don't know though. Thats just my theory.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I've never had one, even in my teens. Was always very curious about them. I always figured it was because I jerked off so much and that those who were having them were not daily masturbators like me.

Likewise. I had a few in my youth, but I cum way too much in my waking hours to build up the needed reserve.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one two nights after going to a strip club drunk off my ass.
They are hot, i feel like I am cumming buckets.

Unfortunately, I usually wake up right before climax... and then being awake in the real world ruins whatever hot dream it was. Big disappointment, no finish off jacking. Just take a piss and a shower. :/

My first was about my history teacher, (who sometimes wore a black bra under a white blouse, in her early thirties, one of those women that didn't wear make up because she didn't have to)

I think I have had about 6, although I can only remember one other. I was on a cruise ship, and I walked inside a room, and realized it was a gay cruise, naked men everywhere, I was really disappointed. Then I walked below deck, and found the dyke deck. LOL!! Then I was happy. LoL!

I don't think jerking off or not has anything to do with it.

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi Guys,

Last night I had a wet dream at the age of 29, only the second in my life.

In it, a group of guys were standing around a urinal ranking off, coming all over/covering each others' cocks - and my cock was bigger than it really is and, I think, cut.

I woke up as I was cumming and it was quite a dull, not at all intense orgasm.

But as I said this is only my second ever wet dream...

Does anyone else get these? Other than this I haven't shot a load since last Tuesday so I can kinda guess what the issue was.

I didn't have one until I was 28. I was in gradschool and had just finished finals. Then we had two deaths in the family in two weeks. I hadn't even thought about jacking off in about three weeks. I was staying at my grandmothers I am remember waking up and my boxers and the sheets were wet. I had never had a wet dream before so I thought I had pissed. I don't remember the dream though.

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one in my life. It happened at 23 after I had been talkin to this chick that I had tellin me she loved me after only a month and had never met me. She was from cali. Anyway, we'd always talk about and have phone sex. She was pretty hot and small..like I like em'

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure if this counts, but there are times after taking a leak that I feel my cock spasming and there is cum running out my cock..not a full orgasm but my body getting rid of some seman. embaressing a few times with cum stains on my pants after I've tucked away and went back to work and there is dripping. anyone else get this?