wet dreams in your 30's & 40's

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still have them quite often and I'm getting ready to turn 39 in January. Then again...I didn't go thru puberty till I was 22... so that may have some bearing on it. Still, I have them a few times a month...especially if I haven't shot a load in a couple days.

huh..what???? Puberty at 22?? how is that possible?

D

deleted556573

I still have them. I probably average at least a few a month. Back in my teens and twenties....ALL the time.

Flguy9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any time I go too long w/o release. 4 days? It seems to build up and trigger a result. The dreams can be extremely vivid and erotic, wild and crazy. On occasion I wake up enough to reach down and feel what is going on down there. The hardest hard-on imaginable. Like stone. I wish I could get one of those awake.

Maybe a difference is that I often remember my dreams, some are like full-length movies.

Had lots of them in my teens, maybe once or twice in my 30's. And yes I agree they were like the hardest wood you could have in deep sleep, felt good lol. Very heavy volume too, sometimes I'd wake up during and it was like... whoa. Stay hard and horny too, right after.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Only had wet dreams in my teens before I started masturbating, once I started that, no more wet dreams. There was one time in college when I "almost" had one, I woke up before anything happened but I had "the feeling," and it was after I hadn't unloaded in a long time. Haven't had anything like that since (in my 40s now).

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I still have them quite often and I'm getting ready to turn 39 in January. Then again...I didn't go thru puberty till I was 22... so that may have some bearing on it. Still, I have them a few times a month...especially if I haven't shot a load in a couple days.

Wow, you were *22* before you hit puberty? Gosh, that must have been hard, right?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started laughing as soon as I saw this thread. I didn't have my first wet dream until I hit my 30's!

I don't have them often - something like once a year now. The first time it happened I didn't know what was going on (never had one) because I woke up right in the middle of the contractions. When I finally realized what happened, I laughed, changed my underwear and went back to bed. The most recent one I've had was a few weeks ago. I came so much I had to change pants and underwear.

Simba