Wet Dreams in your 40's

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Fredro, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Fredro

Fredro New Member

I know that younger guys have wet dreams. That's no biggie. I thought I had grown past it but yesterday, I had one when I was napping before I went to work.

I know some may say I was "pent up" or hadn't gotten off enough but I jacked off/edged for over an hour yesterday morning. I get off at least once every two days when I am not with someone else.

Is it uncommon for older/lower middle aged guys to have wet dreams?

BTW - I was very serene feeling all afternoon afterwards. Felt like I had been with someone for some heavy sex.

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

I'm 56 and had brachytherapy for PC in April 07. Part of the medical treatment included receiving injections that stopped my endocrine system (not just my prostate) from producing testosterone. Around July 07 the injections wore off. Started waking up with morning wood once again, which was a good sign. At the end of July I woke up after a major wet dream. At first I thought I had pissed all over myself in bed, fearing the worst. My sheets were wet, but with ejaculate -- not urine. Very good sign. I've had three more nocturnal emissions since then, even though I can and do get off regulary. One of them happened while spooning with my parnter who woke me up to complain I'd got him all sticky. (Don't know why he was so annoyed. It's not like I've never jacked off and sprayed all over him before.)

So, in my case it seems to be sort of common. Before the brachytherapy whenever I had an erotic dream and felt like I was about to shoot I'd wake up and go to the bathroom because it was always a sign I had to pee. What I do worry about is that day when what I think I'm enjoying as a wet dream is really incontinence from old age. Not looking forward to that.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

4. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you know, i think i can honestly say, ive never had a wet dream. Is that normal either?

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Good for you! I hope the PC is in remission.

6. Northland

Gold Member

I rarely had them to begin with. However, I do have an occasional full, all out shootoff even now as I rapidly approach 50. In most cases when the erection gets going I awaken and then take care of the matter.

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never had one either. Maybe because I stroke it too often to let it build up.

8. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Yes! i have them all the time.in fact more now than i did 20 years ago,ive truly become a dirty old man i guess!:biggrin1:

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I had them well into my 40's but nowadays they are simply erotic dreams.

10. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

IVE ONLY EVER HAD ONE WET DREAM WHICH WAS ABOUT ME WAY BACK IN LIKE ROMAN TIMES AND I WAS IN WHAT COULD BE CALLED A BATH HOUSE FOR MEN AND I WAS RAPED....WAS SCARED WHEN I WOKE UP AS WASNT A NICE DREAM REALLY BUT I MADE A RIGHT STICKY MESS SO MUSTVE ENJOYED IT...MAYBE MY DEEPEST FANTASY TO HAVE 10-15 MEN ALL HAVE SEX WITH ME..BUT NOT SOMETHING I THINK ABOUT ON A NORMAL LEVEL.....IVE NEVER HAD A WET DREAM SINCE AS MAYBE IT SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME AS IT FELT REAL IN THE DREAM.

ON ANOTHER NOTE MY EX PARTNER OF 14 YEARS USED TO REGULARY HAVE WET DREAMS.DEFENITELY 2 A WEEK OR MORE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING FOLK GREW OUT OF BUT READING HERE APARENTLY NOT.

11. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile: No I don't think it's uncommon...I have them many times...I mean it aint like a total pool of cum like when ejaculating and young, dumb, full of cum:biggrin1:...but yea (I'm 52y/o): and yea, doctor said I am yet very capable of still shootin babies yet at my age.:wink: It's all good...Enjoy!

Draft saved Draft deleted