Wet Dreams...stimulate?

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey...I wondered if it's possible to stimulate a wet dream... are there things we can do to have more chances to have sex during our dreams?

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Some guys can have wet dreams after only a couple of days of not jacking, but others take longer. In my case it takes six weeks.

I would imagine that getting some stimulation while you are asleep might set off a dream also.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why would you want to do this anyway?

yeah why man? I mean I think I have only had 3 or 4 wet dreams since puberty. First off whats the fun in busting a nut, and not being awake to enjoy it? Everytime I've had a wet dream, I wake up in the morning with either one of two things happening. One...My boxers, balls, cock, and pubes all glued to one another, and it's quite unpleasant trying to separate every thing from each other. Two, I wake up with my boxers and pubes drentched in cum, and there's a wet spot from one side of the bed to the next where I've rolled in my wet mess all night, so I have to not only take a shower myself, but I also have to strip the bed and wash the sheets.....just my two cents:cool: