Wet dreams: the nights plague?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 21 2005, 07:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 21 2005, 07:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 19 2005, 05:49 PM
It&#39;s basically a way of restoring balance to your body. The only time to concern yourself is when you remember the wet dreams and you&#39;re surprised by your co-star.
[post=275649]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I like to say "Fuck bush", but not that way&#33; ewwwwwww.

Ziggity, welcome. That is one hot avatar&#33;
[post=276196]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Yes, yesterday was a day of mourning for democracy in America&#33;
I&#39;m not sure what you had in mind for bush but....... I know we think alike.... Can we get that plane and drop him off in the mountains of Antartica :excl:
I saw the opening part of the farce and when my wife saw Newt on the air as the director of the disaster she switched channels mumbling words of vile against ole Newtie. I thought we had gotten rid of him, The Bastard? What ever happened to his Balanced Budget Amendment? Remember that joke the republicans had? We won&#39;t hear another word about the gay marriage amendment until the next election. What kind of fraud will they have next time?

*Freddie is angry today realizes four more years, long years*

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jan 19 2005, 06:24 AM
I have maybe had two wet dreams in my entire life (and that&#39;s a llllloooooooooong time) damnit and those were when I was a horned up teen. Some men do, some men don&#39;t and nobody is lying about it&#33; More to the point............why the fuck would it be a "plague"?????? Normal if you do or don&#39;t. And I deliver a copius load so it&#39;s not from a lack of juice.
[post=275580]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m with you. I think I have only had one wet dream in my entire life.
In my teens I spent so much time wanking, I don&#39;t really think there was much left during my sleep to accidentally spill over

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
An all-Republican government passing a balanced budget. Fill in your own joke here, and send it to HarperCollins Press, publishers of Sean Hannity&#39;s book and a subsidiary of News Corp. (The name, of course, is meant in irony; the vast majority of their periodicals are tabloids.)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Away from the Republicans, much as I loathe them, Ive never had a wet dream ever. However cum did mysteriously appear once on my trousers... on the outside of them even more bizarrely... maybe somebody came on me :p

But I havent had a wet dream ,and I do masturbate, and quite often too, so that probably explains it, especially since if Im "full" I physically cannot get to sleep without first introduceing Mr Penis to Mr Left hand and Mr Right hand.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 21 2005, 12:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 21 2005, 12:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 19 2005, 05:49 PM
It&#39;s basically a way of restoring balance to your body. The only time to concern yourself is when you remember the wet dreams and you&#39;re surprised by your co-star.

[/b][/quote]

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 21 2005, 10:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 21 2005, 10:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 21 2005, 07:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Jan 19 2005, 05:49 PM

Yes, yesterday was a day of mourning for democracy in America&#33;
I&#39;m not sure what you had in mind for bush but....... I know we think alike.... Can we get that plane and drop him off in the mountains of Antartica :excl:
I saw the opening part of the farce and when my wife saw Newt on the air as the director of the disaster she switched channels mumbling words of vile against ole Newtie. I thought we had gotten rid of him, The Bastard? What ever happened to his Balanced Budget Amendment? Remember that joke the republicans had? We won&#39;t hear another word about the gay marriage amendment until the next election. What kind of fraud will they have next time?

*Freddie is angry today realizes four more years, long years*
[post=276217]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Since he was already in office, why didn&#39;t they just skip the formalities and save the taxpayer money.............Oh I forgot, we&#39;re talking about republicians.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I&#39;m sure that money could have been better spent than on the coronation of an already seated pres, but who cares about the poor anyway? Grrr, that man certainly induces no wet dreams....

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who says they never had wet dreams or nocturnal emissions when they were in their teens is lying. But to the point of your dilemna, just try to get a few masturbations a week that way you get out of your system literally.

Oh,man....this is not true.
Common as they are, there are many guys who, for whatever reason, never had one and never will. All the medical books/books about puberty tell you that it is something that does not occur in every male.
Hell, i only had one or two myself.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, like some types of body hair.

The bottom line is, puberty&#39;s embarrassments vary from kid to kid. My own puberty involved only a few wet dreams, and a lot of "chalkboard embarrassment". Strangely, my voice must&#39;ve only been changing when I was asleep, because I don&#39;t remember my voice cracking or anything like that when I was a kid.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 22 2005, 09:21 AM
Anyone who says they never had wet dreams or nocturnal emissions when they were in their teens is lying. But to the point of your dilemna, just try to get a few masturbations a week that way you get out of your system literally.

Oh,man....this is not true.
Common as they are, there are many guys who, for whatever reason, never had one and never will. All the medical books/books about puberty tell you that it is something that does not occur in every male.
Hell, i only had one or two myself.
[post=276490]Quoted post[/post]​
I have already covered this once. So let us rewrite this false statement correctly. "Most males when entering puberty will either have wet dreams, masturbate, or engage in sex with another person after the prostate and penis are fully developed if not before. It is rare for a teenage boy not to have one of the three happen. Usually, if none of this happens, there is delayed puberty or there may be something wrong. By age 16 if none of the three have happened yet, a visit to the doctor should be considered as there may be a medical problem." In every post I have read so far the person who hasn&#39;t had a wet dream jacked off. I know in my case the wet dreams happened regularly until I descovered masturbation and I never had another wet dream again. And some have awakened with the urge and masturbated in the middle of the night. Had they not masturbated, there is a good chance that an ejaculation would have ocurred soon thereafter. Notice I said "most males" and "may be a medical problem." I don&#39;t think even a doctor of urology would be so bold as to say always there is a medical problem on something like ejaculation. A physician nearly always says that he needs to examine the patient before making such a diagnosis.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 15 2005, 01:28 PM
Do you recognize it when you&#39;re unconscious?
[post=274800]Quoted post[/post]​

Interestingly enough, I believe I usually woke up while still spurting, or just at the conclusion, and had some idea what was happening, or had just happened. Of course, it was 30 years ago, but thinking back, I can&#39;t really remember any time when I woke up mysteriously wet or stuck together. (That happend much later in life, with a certain boyfriend. I was never sure if it was my cum or his that was all over the place in the morning when we awoke glued together. I suspect his, as he leaked it constantly when he was near me.)

However, despite usually waking up while the event was in progress, I was rarely able to do anything about controlling where it went, although a couple of times I do remember capturing at least part of it in my hand, in an effort to spare the bedding, and avoid those embarassing stains. I have dim memories of some rather absorbant flannel pajamas, that would become absolutely saturated, and if I wasn&#39;t able to clean up very well at night, would be quite stiff in the morning.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by ericbear+Jan 28 2005, 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbear &#064; Jan 28 2005, 05:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 15 2005, 01:28 PM
Do you recognize it when you&#39;re unconscious?
[post=274800]Quoted post[/post]​

Interestingly enough, I believe I usually woke up while still spurting, or just at the conclusion, and had some idea what was happening, or had just happened. Of course, it was 30 years ago, but thinking back, I can&#39;t really remember any time when I woke up mysteriously wet or stuck together. (That happend much later in life, with a certain boyfriend. I was never sure if it was my cum or his that was all over the place in the morning when we awoke glued together. I suspect his, as he leaked it constantly when he was near me.)

However, despite usually waking up while the event was in progress, I was rarely able to do anything about controlling where it went, although a couple of times I do remember capturing at least part of it in my hand, in an effort to spare the bedding, and avoid those embarassing stains. I have dim memories of some rather absorbant flannel pajamas, that would become absolutely saturated, and if I wasn&#39;t able to clean up very well at night, would be quite stiff in the morning.
[post=278343]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I did the same thing. I would be having a real dream and would wake up just as it was happening. The first time I thought I was wetting the bed. For some reason in those days of wet dreams, I did have a little leakage of urine. Just enough to make the stains yellow sometimes or part of the stains yellow. Mom never said a word, never.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jan 29 2005, 05:34 PM

I did the same thing. I would be having a real dream and would wake up just as it was happening....
[post=278664]Quoted post[/post]​

That brought back an interesting childhood memory for me. The first wet dream I had involved a guy, Jeff Robertson. It was bizarre, and I still remember a bit of it decades later. The part just before I woke up spurting was strangley set in dim light on the stairs to the basement of my church, with Jeff there half naked, shiny with sweat, and covered with dust. One might have thought that should have been a really good clue that I was gay, but I was actually in my 30&#39;s before fully coming out to myself.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the best of my recollection, my first erection/ejaculation/orgasm was when I had my first wet dream when I was 12 or 13. I had no idea what was going on, and yes it woke me in the middle of the night. I don&#39;t think it happened every night, but it did happen a few times a week at least. I &#39;discovered&#39; masturbation by wondering what my erection was and &#39;handing&#39; it to another ejacualtion/orgasm. It wasn&#39;t long before the wet dreams stopped as I took care of it myself whenever I had the chance, like most boys going through puberty&#33;

I haven&#39;t had a wet dream since then, even when I have been in a &#39;drought&#39;, sexually.
If too much time has gone by without an orgasm, nature takes its course and lets me know its time to take care of business. :p

LapDog :p

newwetdream: I used to have wet dreams when I was 14, 15 and 16 but sincd then they have stopped, except for maybe one each year or two, and I can never reember the dream or feel it like I used to. They were amazing and felt great, and always happened before I woke up. They were sure embarrassing because of the stains (I hid a drawerful of underwear from my mom) but I wouldn&#39;t mind having them now. I almost had one last night, with a few drops of "something" in my underwear. I&#39;ve been sick for over a week and as a result haven&#39;t masturbated or wanted to in that time. The past two nights I had some mildly erotic dreams, one in which I woke up erect, but neither were wet dreams. Perhaps I am getting close?

As for someone saying something about urinating a little in a wet dream - I don&#39;t know if that is possible. My first wetdream felt like I was wetting the bed, but of course I never had an orgasm before so that is how my dream interpreted it. Other dreams had similar feelings, especially if there is no sex in it because you suddenly have this "urge" and then something starts coming out which you at first think is pee. Anyway, the yellow color that you see is the color semen sometimes dries as - even orange&#33; So always wash it out as soon as possible.

I also noticed that my semen from wet dreams was different that when I was awake. From a wet dream it was stickier - more like honey. Maybe there was more pre-cum in it. I&#39;ve read about wet dreams where you feel like you have to pee or are peeing slowly for hours and it makes you think perhaps they were just in an extended aroused state leaking pre-cum.

I did have a few dreams that I started urinating and woke up after a couple seconds. Very weird. As far as I could tell it was urine. The first time I did have to urinate, but the second time I did not. I just woke up and never felt myself STOP myself from urinating or having to go after - so I wondered where did this 2 second squirt of pee come from?

Anyway, I did hear that some younger guys in their teens rarely wet their beds after a wet dream. I think it is a combination of the sensation of the orgasm and not waking up and also that thing where you put someone&#39;s handn in water to make them pee - in this case the wetness of the semen on them triggers the bedwetting if they don&#39;t wake up. Of course this is a kid thing that isn&#39;t possible once you are older and your bladder/brain is more developed.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by newwetdream@Feb 28 2005, 07:19 AM
Oh no - did I just kill this topic?.... :(
[post=286898]Quoted post[/post]​

No-it&#39;s just that probably no one had anything new to add.

I&#39;ve got a story from a friend; but I&#39;ll start a new topic.

newwetdream: a wet dream story?

I always thought it was better to keep a thread alive rather than starting a new one on the same subject. Oh well...