Wet dreams

BLOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]My partner (Marcus) is a prolific dreamer. He has vivid recollection of all his dreams, whether they are sexual in nature or not. Me? I NEVER remember my dreams.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]He is a sole trader and works from home, whereas I do not. Consequently, I get out of bed 30-60 minutes earlier than he does. He is a heavy sleeper, so he rarely wakes when I do. One thing I have noticed of late, if he goes to bed say 1am or later, and then I wake up at 7am to start my day...I see him in the most active stage(s) of his dreams. His arms and legs twitch, his mouth moves, his breathing can change and he sometimes mumbles. On the occasions where he is having a sexual dream (averages 2-3 a month), his mumbling becomes a moan and his hips sort of buck. So, if it's not too chilly, I pull the doona back and watch what's happening, and it is fascinating to see a guy's "wedding tackle" being tackled in a dream.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]My questions are:[/FONT]

• How often do you have wet dreams?

• If they have stopped, did they stop at a particular age, or when your level of sexual activity increased, or some other factor that correlates with them stopping? Marcus still has them no matter how often he is "done".

• If you can quantify it, can you recall if your orgasm has more/less/same intensity when compared to a "cognisant" orgasm? He says they are the same intensity.

• Do you ejaculate more/less/same volume of semen from a wet dream? Marcus usually produces more semen from a wet dream. On more than one occasion, I have wrapped my mouth around him during his dream, and I can tell from the "outcum" that he produces more. Yet as I mention above, he says they are of the same intensity. Every time I have had sex with him when he is in the throes of a wet dream, he wakes up...but his "train of thought" does not seem to suffer, if that makes any sense.

• If you have a wet dream, who washes the sheets? In our home, he does!

• Any videos of guys having wet dreams? (for research purposes, so I can compare :wink:). Closest thing I have seen to a video of a wet dream has been some estim vids, which are also delicious to watch.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Please add anything to this post that could enlighten me, and also perhaps give a chuckle.[/FONT]

stronxo_doctord

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ill try to answer it

* How often do you have wet dreams?

Hmm, i dunno, i never count it, for myself its very rare, i can a month not get a wet dream at all, i also have 2 wet dreams in a row too.

* If they have stopped, did they stop at a particular age, or when your level of sexual activity increased, or some other factor that correlates with them stopping? Marcus still has them no matter how often he is "done".

No it cannot be stopped, if your scortum is still active youll get wet dream, if you get andropouse, then maybe its stop.

* If you can quantify it, can you recall if your orgasm has more/less/same intensity when compared to a "cognisant" orgasm? He says they are the same intensity.

I think it soo, its the same, but i ever had maybe few times, it more then usual orgasm.

* Do you ejaculate more/less/same volume of semen from a wet dream? Marcus usually produces more semen from a wet dream. On more than one occasion, I have wrapped my mouth around him during his dream, and I can tell from the "outcum" that he produces more. Yet as I mention above, he says they are of the same intensity. Every time I have had sex with him when he is in the throes of a wet dream, he wakes up...but his "train of thought" does not seem to suffer, if that makes any sense.

I confuse bout that, sorry

* If you have a wet dream, who washes the sheets? In our home, he does!

He he, it depends, if it me, it depends, some time i clean it the mess and then i put in in laundry.

Any videos of guys having wet dreams? (for research purposes, so I can compare :wink:). Closest thing I have seen to a video of a wet dream has been some estim vids, which are also delicious to watch.

I dont have it, but i also want to see it too, i just had it never knowing it how. hay can u sent me.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Jamming

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do you have wet dreams?
At least once a week

If they have stopped, did they stop at a particular age, or when your level of sexual activity increased, or some other factor that correlates with them stopping?

I still have them, no matter how often my girlfriend and I have sex.

Do you ejaculate more/less/same volume of semen from a wet dream?

About the same amount.

If you have a wet dream, who washes the sheets?

Who ever turn it is to wash the sheets. Some times I do, other times she does.

Any videos of guys having wet dreams?

Not that I know of.

Closest thing I have seen to a video of a wet dream has been some estim vids

Using the E-stim is very enjoyable. The unit is powered by a 9 volt battery, and measured in units of tens.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Wet dreams is one of nature's fascination that I have yet to experience despite being 23 years old. I have always assumed it is due to my frequent masturbation that keeps the body from filling up with semen to an extent it needs a release. I usually masturbate on a daily basis regardless of other sexual activities I engage with. However, even when I abstain from orgasming over a week - approx. 10 days - I still don't have wet dreams and all my dreams seem to be regularly random, i.e. mostly non-sexual. Eventually I masturbate again because I can't be bothered to wait any longer. :wink:

I know this doesn't answer your question as they are but I hope the info will help broaden your view of wet dreams a bit. :smile: