Wet Dreams....?

bastian: I have another topic that I would like to bring up for discussion, Wet Dreams.

How often do you guys get so aroused during your sleep that you have wet dreams? I am 36 and can only recall having 2 my entire life. Every morning when I wake up or if I wake up at night, I am always hard as a rock. I am not sure if I wake up before I reach the point of creaming my shorts (if I happen to be wearing any) or if the regular sex/whacking off stops the wet dreams from happening.

Any input from the rest of you?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Bastian

Your experience and mine are pretty well the same. In my case it's not that the regular need for orgasm surpresses the wet dream, more that I tend to wake up and have to deal with it, sometimes more than once in the same night.

An unusual form of insomnia .. but at least a sure way of getting back to sleep again quickly.

bentec: Nice to see someone else bring up this topic... I came from a fairly repressed family and had quite a few wet dreams as a teenager (didn't know the joys of jacking off until a friend gave me some tips around age 16). Once I learned that, they became pretty infrequent.

However, and I haven't ever met another adult with this problem, I never really outgrew them entirely. I've always had a pretty high sex drive, and if I go for a long stretch without jacking off (which for me is a week or so), I usually end up having one. Worst is when I'm visiting family over the holidays.... no chance to "take care of business" and usually have at least one wet dream before the trip is over. Pretty inconvenient, not to mention a tad embarrassing at my age (32).

Should mention they always are pretty intense and feel REALLY good while they are going on. I usually sleep on my stomach, and most times, I wake up enough to be aware something is going on, but my body feels like it is on autopilot.... usually humping away on the bed whether I want to stop or not. The orgasm is usually pretty intense too.. then I wake up, swear, and clean up.

Overally, while they can be fairly pleasant, I still try to take care of myself enough to avoid having it happen.

Any other guys still have them? They as intense for you as they are for me?

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I'm the complete opposite. I'm 17 and still having wet dreams (when are they ment to stop anyway?) sometimes two times in the one night. It gets very annoying and no matter how many times a day I j/o I still have one. Only went a few nights without one once they started when i was about 14.

bentec: Hang in there Johnstone... like I said, I've yet to met another guy who deals with them in my age range, so I think they'll eventually become less frequent... Everybody's body works a little differently, so I don't think there is a specific "stop" age, but hopefully it won't be an issue for too much longer...

If it helps any, here's some unsolicited advice that may help - may want to try a couple tricks I started using back when I was at my "peak" (so to speak)... jacking off helped me the most when it was right before bedtime... didn't happen nearly as often when I emptied my balls right before going to sleep. Also found the way I slept made a big difference (on my stomach was waaaaay too stimulating, so I slept on my back as much as I could).

I also started lining my underwear with something that would absorb/contain most of the mess - wash cloth worked the best if I recall. Cut down on a lot of late night sheet changing and helped me keep my mom out of the whole thing (which would have embarrassed the hell out of me).

BTW, if I can ask, are you usually aware of what is happening when you have one, or do you just wake up to the mess? Always wondered if I was odd in that respect (yeah, guys, I already know I'm odd in other ways ::grin::).

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
Bit of both. Sometimes I wake up just as I'm cumming and remember the whole thing, but if I don't wake up, I don't remember a thing.

Sometimes in the morning I see the mess from the night before and think "Damm, why didn't I wake up!" lol

bentec: Yeah... I've had a few of those, though most of the time, I kinda half-wake up when I start to come.... don't know if it's the half-awake state or just the wet dream itself, but DAMN it can be intense....

Any other guys out there deal with this?

blak9: In my experience, if I don't ejaculate (with a partner or by myself) I will usually have a wet dream about once a week.

macdonald: still at the age of 52yrs i find the occassional wet patch on the sheets.

when a teenager it was hell, every night, no brothers to discuss it with and no lpsg either

my favourit remedy was to place hankie in my underwear.

had an embarressing time when a student social worker in a list D school. shoot my load 2nd night and did not know where to find clean sheets.
I often wonder if that how i failed the placement LOL

jangel1976: I've NEVER had a wet dream....I SWEAR I feel like I'm missing out on something.
;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah ... you're missing out on changing the sheets several times a week and peeling what feels like patches of dried glue off of your skin and out of your hair. I'm 24 and still having wet dreams. I'm ready for them to stop!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I had my first wet dream on the morning of my 16th birthday. I averaged 2 to 3 a month for the next several years.

They always woke me up, but not in time to save the bed from a sticky mess. Grandpa told me when they started that I was responsible for washing my own sheets since we men slept nude and there was nothing to catch the emission during the night.

I even enjoyed them often while married.

Divorced and in my mid-fifties now, I still have frequent erotic dreams with an infrequent but enjoyable wet dream dropping in every once in a while like an old friend.

Pecker

ClosetMKE: okay....

I'm 36.... but i still get them. but very infrequently...

i used to get themall the time in my teens, and slept through almost all of 'em.

i never got up and changed the sheets cuz i wore pajamas and underwear and those usually kept the wad from going everywhere.

i've gotten wet dreamsright after i've whacked off before bed, and i've even gotten two in one night! so i don't think it matters how horny u are.... maybe just how you're sleeping.

as a teen, when i'd sleep in a sleeping bag in my Grandma's living room, i'd almost always shoot my wad during the night. sorta embarrasing cuz my 2 sisters were also in the room in their sleeping bags.

i was the only boy in my family no brothers.

i get 'em about once every 6 months now.

Pappy

Media
I'm 52 and I still have them 2 maybe 3 time a week. Doesn't matter if I have sex or not. Some nights after having sex I'll still have a wet one. I'm beginning to wonder if they ever stop. I still enjoy waking up about the time I shoot, quite messy but still enjoyable. :)

txpoloboy69: Hey guys. I'm still fairly new here and though I would add my two cents on this topic. I'm still having them at 34 years old. Maybe a half dozen times per year or so. I usually just wake up during the night in a cold wet spot and never remember actually shooting off. I had them almost every night when younger and I was really glad when they decreased in frequency. I was the only boy in the house growing up and wish I would have had LPSG back then to answer questions for me.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm...am I a freak or a real tramp? I've never had a wet dream! Was able to cum at 9yo and have been milking it or getting milked regularly since.

jangel1976: I have never had a wet dream....I swear I'm missing out on something!!!!
;)

bbobb21: I can remember having them very frequently when I was about 11 and 12. Shortly after turning 12 I had my first self induced cum as I took a bath. This was a great discovery. I began jerking as opten as I could. The wet dreams became less frequent and by 18, they disappeared though I often awoke with a full hard on and masterbated during the night. I still wake up with a hard on regularly and often get up and jerk off. bob

jed001: I will always have memories of my first one at 12 years of age. I recall it happen about the time my dad was up for is morning wakeup call. Or he was heading for the bathroom. For me what ever was happening woke me up. I recall my penis was in some type of muscle spasm. And fluids were being pump out from my penis that I hadn’t any control over it. Course this upset and scared me that my dad heard me and came in to find out. I thrown back the covers to show dad what was happening. He just quietly said follow me to the bathroom. Course by the time I got to the bathroom the spasms stopped. Dad told me to strip naked to remove the stain clothing. And begin to take a washcloth and towel to clean the wetness from my privates and legs. I recall he said with great pride “now you become a young man”. And cannot be call a boy any more.
Strange enough that the only one I had.