Wet Dreams

countryboy1011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone get wet dreams? Ive talked to a few guys my age and they all say that they have never had one. I seem to get them quite frequently (1-2 per month but sometimes daily.) This was always something that I thought happened to guys who didnt jerk off much but it doesnt seem to effect me. Also is this something that happens all your life or do you grow out of it?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Does anyone get wet dreams? Ive talked to a few guys my age and they all say that they have never had one. I seem to get them quite frequently (1-2 per month but sometimes daily.) This was always something that I thought happened to guys who didnt jerk off much but it doesnt seem to effect me. Also is this something that happens all your life or do you grow out of it?

These posts amaze me when people talk about their age but don't put it in their profile! Come on people, give more specific info so we don't have to "assume" because we know what that does to both of us, right? But because you are forcing us to do so, when I was in puberty, I would have a minimum of 2 wet dreams each and every night. I would immediately follow them by jacking off because the wet dream was not fulfilling enough! It turns out that jacking off really did not stop the wet dreams. It is a normal part of puberty for males but as you have more and more sex, they will diminish.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Wet dreams are to a great degree dependent on the production of the components of semen in pubertal males. The more you produce, the more likely a wet dream is going to be something you experience. Once masturbation enters the picture the greatest percentage of men cease to have wet dreams. A small percentage who manage to outproduce their "wanking" will continue to have them. Part of aging is the reduction of semen and seminal fluid production. As this drops to a level where the "wanking" expells everything, it all end and you end up with a dry bed and underwear.

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 38 and I still have them. I guess they occur when I visit this site and have no release, I then dream of sucking someone off and when they cum I cum too. I love to have them because I usually wake up with my heart pounding out of my chest and breathing like animal. Those of you who have not experienced a wet dream are missing out on the most incredible feeling of release I have ever had. The thing is in your dream you seem to cum buckets, but when you look down at your wet spot it is only a couple of drops.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last one I had was at the age of 20 in my second year of college (I'm 28 now). I shot all over myself and I was lying on my stomach. I had to change sheets and everything. Promised that would never happen again. I wank every other day now.

wagoneer7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
38 years old, used to masturbate daily until mid 30's. In my life, I have had about 2-3 wet dreams where I came. Usually, I wake up right before it's time to come and get frustrated. Ha. This happens a couple of times a year.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never had one. Kind of disappointed by that, really.

But I've always had the theory that since I don't cum easily (premature ejaculation, never had that problem - but for some reason I find it totally HOT in other guys), I don't have wet dreams. My theory is that it's just not easy to get me off, so mere dreaming will never do the trick.

Any other slow-cummers concur in that?

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The more you come, the less likely you are to have a wet dream. The body uses wet dreams to get rid of excess production of sperm and prostate fluids (pre cum). So if you want a wet dream, don't come for a week or more. I can't last that long myself, so I haven't had a wet dream in ages. I prefer to have my orgasms while awake. More enjoyable that way.