Wet Dreams

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had one. Kind of disappointed by that, really.

But I've always had the theory that since I don't cum easily (premature ejaculation, never had that problem - but for some reason I find it totally HOT in other guys), I don't have wet dreams. My theory is that it's just not easy to get me off, so mere dreaming will never do the trick.

Any other slow-cummers concur in that?

I concur.

I also don't cum easily. Never had a wet dream until my wife and I had our son. He was just a couple months old. Between the lack of sleep and work schedule, I hadn't even jacked off for two weeks. One night I had a vivid dream and ejaculated in my sleep and it woke me up. I was amazed!

Proof. The body does have a mind of it's own.
:redface:

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oddly enough, I just woke up from a wet dream a few minutes ago! My wife & I were at this swimming pool showroom looking at some funky holographic tiles a mate was going to have installed around her Jacuzzi. I was concentrating on making out the images therein and, turning to my wife to ask what she thought, saw that she was kneeling naked next to this nude bloke laying on the floor with a raging erection. She reached one hand between her legs to find her pussy already well lubricated from her sexual excitement so she mounted him cowgirl style and began fucking his big cock with abandon.

I approached my wife and this horny fucker (or perhaps "fuckee" would be more accurate) at which point he extended his hand in greeting and said, Hi Reese!" I reached over to take his hand but my wife pushed it out of the way, put her hand over his mouth and said, "Shhh, I'm gonna make you cum now." I saw her ass cheeks squeezing together and knew that she'd begun flexing her strong pelvic floor muscles causing her vagina to contract tightly around his throbbing cock to elicit orgasm. He began moaning into her cupped hand whilst bucking his hips against hers in orgasmic frenzy.

Moving to a more voyeuristic vantage point between their spread legs, I could see his penis pulsing as his ejaculation sent the first strains of semen surging through his swollen shaft and into my wife's vagina. I wanted to strip there and then to add my own cock contribution to her already occupied pussy for double vaginal penetration sloppy seconds, but it was all over in an instant with him being sexually spent of sperm and my wife dismounting with semen dribbling from her cum filled pussy down onto his well fucked cock.

I awoke to a raging hard of morning wood on with precum creating a thin, glistening strand between my cock head and belly but, rather than masturbating as she lay there naked still sound asleep next to me, I just got out of bed. Damn, I could really do with a blowjob now!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Oddly enough, I just woke up from a wet dream a few minutes ago! My wife & I were at this swimming pool showroom looking at some funky holographic tiles a mate was going to have installed around her Jacuzzi. I was concentrating on making out the images therein and, turning to my wife to ask what she thought, saw that she was kneeling naked next to this nude bloke laying on the floor with a raging erection. She reached one hand between her legs to find her pussy already well lubricated from her sexual excitement so she mounted him cowgirl style and began fucking his big cock with abandon.

I approached my wife and this horny fucker (or perhaps "fuckee" would be more accurate) at which point he extended his hand in greeting and said, Hi Reese!" I reached over to take his hand but my wife pushed it out of the way, put her hand over his mouth and said, "Shhh, I'm gonna make you cum now." I saw her ass cheeks squeezing together and knew that she'd begun flexing her strong pelvic floor muscles causing her vagina to contract tightly around his throbbing cock to elicit orgasm. He began moaning into her cupped hand whilst bucking his hips against hers in orgasmic frenzy.

Moving to a more voyeuristic vantage point between their spread legs, I could see his penis pulsing as his ejaculation sent the first strains of semen surging through his swollen shaft and into my wife's vagina. I wanted to strip there and then to add my own cock contribution to her already occupied pussy for double vaginal penetration sloppy seconds, but it was all over in an instant with him being sexually spent of sperm and my wife dismounting with semen dribbling from her cum filled pussy down onto his well fucked cock.

I awoke to a raging hard of morning wood on with precum creating a thin, glistening strand between my cock head and belly but, rather than masturbating as she lay there naked still sound asleep next to me, I just got out of bed. Damn, I could really do with a blowjob now!

:hijacked:

That is a frustrated dream not a wetdream.

Last edited: