wet dreams

DJM277: just curious how many guys here have experinced wet dreams while growing up? and if so how often did you have one?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DJM277 link=board=health;num=1079199548;start=0#0 date=03/13/04 at 09:30:08]just curious how many guys here have experinced wet dreams while growing up? and if so how often did you have one?[/quote]
I'm glad you qualified your question with "while growing up", b/c as one gets older they become fewer in number.
I loved having wet dreams during my youth, DMJ277. If I skipped jacking off a couple of days or longer, I usually had the wet dreams. Since I seldom skipped my regular jacking off, I didn't have many -- maybe 2 or 3 a year.

Just a few weeks ago, I dreamed my dick was unusually hard and, in my dream, I was thinking I would just take it out and jack off. As my fist wrapped around it, I woke up before I even took one stroke. I'll always wonder If I would have had a wet dream had I not awaken.

Do you have them and how often?

Luke

thickun: I did have wet dreams from time to time growing up. There weren’t that many of them though because I wasn’t able to last the requisite one week waiting time without jacking off. I usually ended jacking off before the week was up. I do remember having a few where I woke up end the middle of the wet dream. It was about the most intense feeling I can ever remember. I usually woke up about halfway through the squirting. I could go on and on about that feeling. It’s been years since I had one though. I can’t seem to go more than two days without handling things now days. The next best thing is trying to go several days without touching myself and seeing if I can concentrate hard enough to make myself cum without touching myself. I have come close many times. I am sure if I let the pressure build up and go a few days without touching jacking off then I can make it happen.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
I had them with what I would say was normal frequency for that time period in ones life ... starting around 14 yrs of age I guess, and lasting into my early 20's even, although less frequent by that time, probably due to ones regular masturbation by that time, plus changing hormone levels and the advent of one being sexually active also ... anyway, some were very intense, all very memorable, and one particular night I left what I kid-you-not was a dinner-plate sized stain on my sheets ( I sleep nude) ! I also remember, as others have stated in this post, that the act of actually cumming from the dream, usually woke me immediately, and quite pleasantly, although sometimes covered in a soupy mess LOL. This also provided me with an excuse to blow my loads while masturbating, into my sheets, because my mom would just think it was a wet-dream, and "normal" LOL.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My story about wet dreams is a little different from the other posts. I must have been 11. I had caught my two older brothers jerking off, and I had pleasured myself but never to the point of cumming. Anyway, one night I reached down and found my crotch filled with gooey stuff. I turned the light on and inspected the stuff. hmmm. About a week later, the same thing happened. Was I worried? Oh yea.

So I go in and wake my oldest bro and tell him that something is wrong and that I have puss in my shorts. So I show him and tell him that the same thing happened about a week before. What should I do? By this time he is fully awake and laughing his ass off. He goes and gets my other bro and tells him the problem. Finally, they clued me in.

So now I never pass up the chance for a good wank. A guy shouldn't mess in his shorts now should he?

jay

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Naugh, jay, it's so messy and, hell, man, that reason for a wanking is as good as any other. Just don't forget and neglect your responsibilities, even if you have to find somebody else to do it for you! ;D

Luike

Yknarf: I have never once had a wet dream - probably due to wanking and fucking out my spunk several times a day since age 9! I have never had much spare cum that was going to run out of its own accord.
Franky

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My first wet dream was also my first emission. I'd been prepared for it, so rather than a shock, it was cause for celebration. But when I bragged to my grandpa about it (my grandparents raised me from age 11) he put things in perspective very quickly.

Since the men in the family sleep nude he pointed out that I'd have no way to protect my bedsheets from the spunk. Therefore I was to be required to wash my own sheets from then on.

When Grandma found me washing them for the first time, she snorted and said, "About damned time!". :D

Thumper_10x7_CA: I've honestly never had a wet dream, not even pre-cum, as far as I know. It's not fair! ;)
Growing up I used to have some pretty explicit dreams of sex, heck I still have them. I've awoken with a raging, split the seam of my underwear erections. I mean literally throbbing. But not once have I ever shot a load while sleeping. :mad:

ORCABOMBER: I don't wet dream that often, I still do, about a couple of times a year, usually after having a filthy dream! :D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any teenage boy who says he hasn't had his fair share of wet dreams is fucking lying through his teeth, or he's a late bloomer. Myself, I had them, in particularly when I got into high school. Christ, who wouldn't? Then when I started dating, they became less frequent, and when sex did roll around, they dwindled down to negligible.

ncboi82: Never had one... can't keep my hand off my dick long enough :D . I do hope to have one though... just to see what all the fuss is about :) .

namodomok: my last wet dream was at forty. I'm forty two now and wish I was still having them. In my younger years I had them frequently. In my 30's they began decreasing, but still as powerful as ever. Waiting anxiously for my next one!

mDot: [shadow=red,left,300]I'd have to agree with some of the other guys, I've never in my LIFE had one... ever[/shadow]

AUncut10in: I still remember wet dreams from my youth. They were like heaven. Nothing like jerkin off or even sex because there was usual a very erotic visual going with it and without any preperation. This euphoric sense as you start shooting your load was so unexpected but so welcomed. I would usually half wake up during the middle of it with that dreamy state still in my head. A bit messy but well worth the clean up. Wish I could still have them.