WET DREAMS

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I would like to hear from guys in the Thirty and older about the last time you had a wet dreams. Younger guys can join in discussing their memorable stories. Last nite after many years, I had a wet dream experience. Must admit it make me feel like a youth again. :)

TripodMillenium: A couple months ago I had the only wet dream of my life so far......

I woke up when it happened.... before it even finished..... And I kinda freaked a bit.... since I had already pumped out much more than normal..... and there was still some oozing..... and I had to pee like a racehorse on top of it all.... ((I almost never wake up to go to the bathroom.... since I sleep like the dead..... So I can often wake REALLY having to go... :p ))

It was a goodly mess..... and I not only had to worry about that, but managing to go with all that cum still there...... >_< Couldn&#39;t even worry about cleaning up right away.....

But... In the end I finished, wiped all the sticky stuff off, went back to my room, put on new underwear, and went back to bed as though nothing happened :p

TripodMillenium: Not a big deal.... just waking to a couple squirts and a mess..... :p

Not even an orgasm.... ((though, I was having an.... INTERESTING dream when mine happened.... lol ..... and it aligned in RL with getting off in the dream... :p ))

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I frequently had wet dreams in my early teens. They stopped by the time I was 14 or 15. I can recall one particularly embarassing time when the family was visiting friends down South, and stayed in their home for a few days. In the guest sleeping arrangements, I had been given a bed which belonged to one of the friend&#39;s daughters, complete with rather fancy and lacey bed linens. I had a major wet dream, and thouroughly spooged all over everything.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Belated Christmas Guy, Thanks for responsing. Like the guy above, sorry I forget your tag. I too haven&#39;t gotten a wet dream over some years until last week. I wanted sex, but didn&#39;t think that bad. While that is the natural process for a man except jerking off. Ladies can&#39;t see why we have to jerk off so freguently or want sex so regularly. Its in our nature or else we explose like a volanco mountain.

Do anyone have any memorable dreams in their youth to share. When I was a virgin and got a wet dream I was dreaming that I met this girl and we did the nasty. I could feel her pussy rubbing all over my dick seem so real, that next morning I told my friends at school that I have sex and it was cool, but I left out the part that it was in my dream..(LOL) ;)

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
B) I never had my first wet dream till I was 21. Between beating the shit out of my COCK and having sex with( @ the time both boys & girls) it just never happened. I had not been seeing any men at that point and had three or four month self imposed drought. I woke up just at the end and I was humping sway st the sheets. CCCCCCUmming my brains out and I thought what the hell is this, then it dawned on me :D I just had a wet dream. Was fine scooped it up and went to sleep. The next one was at thirty-one and my lover watched the entire thing. He said it was HOT. He ate my load&#33; B) Other than thise two I do not recall any others. If not having sex with somone I WAS JERKING OFF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERYDAY. Thanx for making me think about that&#33; :D

Franky

Expert Member
Media
I have been cumming spunk since I was 9 yrs old between once and seven times a day everyday so I don&#39;t suppose there was much left to overflow in a wet dream - I&#39;ve never had one.

Franky

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Omegaman@Dec 27 2004, 08:27 AM
Belated Christmas Guy, Thanks for responsing. Like the guy above, sorry I forget your tag. I too haven&#39;t gotten a wet dream over some years until last week. I wanted sex, but didn&#39;t think that bad. While that is the natural process for a man except jerking off. Ladies can&#39;t see why we have to jerk off so freguently or want sex so regularly. Its in our nature or else we explose like a volanco mountain.

Do anyone have any memorable dreams in their youth to share. When I was a virgin and got a wet dream I was dreaming that I met this girl and we did the nasty. I could feel her pussy rubbing all over my dick seem so real, that next morning I told my friends at school that I have sex and it was cool, but I left out the part that it was in my dream..(LOL) ;)
[post=269988]Quoted post[/post]​

It has been years for this thirtysomething guy, but I do remember one particular event; I was 15 at the time, and was in hospital recovering from surgery. On one of the nights, I was dreaming that I was at a water park, and that beautiful women were going down a slide one at a time only to land on my hard cock. I turned over in my sleep and began to ride my hospital bed believing it to be one of the hot women in my dream. It was too much for me: I felt strong pulsations in my cock, I awoke, and came on my hospital linens. Then I jumped out of my wet bed and fetched a towel in a bathroom. I knew that the towel was the only thing that could save me from total embarrassment. :D

P.S.: Merry Christmas to all of you.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I&#39;ve had just enough wet dreams to know they are to be hungered for and long remembered. The couple (or three) of my teenage years were enough to make me want more of the fuckers. I&#39;ve reached the age of being proud of waking up with a boner and just having fond memories of actually shooting my cannon in my sleep. Cool thread, Omega,man.

jchris

Superior Member
Media
Whenever I go for several days without masturbating, when I wake up in the morning, my piss slit is sealed shut with dried white goo. Kind of like trying to use a fire hose when the end of the hose is blocked. I can only surmise that "something" has happened during the night and dried before I woke up.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jchris@Dec 27 2004, 06:37 PM
Whenever I go for several days without masturbating, when I wake up in the morning, my piss slit is sealed shut with dried white goo. Kind of like trying to use a fire hose when the end of the hose is blocked. I can only surmise that "something" has happened during the night and dried before I woke up.
[post=270067]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope the force of your piss opens the sucker up for you, man. The seal is not impregnable, I hope. Gosh, that might be interesting to work with, jchris.