Wet Dreams

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_f7utyfigh, Jun 12, 2010.

1. D_f7utyfigh

D_f7utyfigh New Member

I guess I learned to jack off too early, and have never had a wet dream. Anyone else have a similar puberty?

2. D_Conway Titty

D_Conway Titty New Member

I've only had a wet dream once in my life and it was kinda cool. Like you, though, I would beat off on a semi regular basis. When I had my wet dream I hadn't jerked off for over a week.

3. mgill1974

mgill1974 New Member

I've never had one

4. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nope i never had one either... Always wanted one though. I have tried not jacking off for a month but i still never had one.

5. Dont

Dont New Member

I started Jacking off at 5 y.o. and had only one wet dream because I hadn't jacked off in like two weeks. I guess not masturbating is the only way to a wet dream.

6. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:

I think Wetdream are awesome, but can be messy at night when you trying to sleep. I tend to take off my underwear, put on another. On a summer vacation in the country. I slep in my uncle bed while he felt asleep on the couch watching television, early in the morning. He came into the room I am a light sleeper so while he was in the room he drop he underwear and I think he put on another. After he left I felt the underwear that was on the floor, it was wet and sticky and I knew what had happen.

Wetdreams are cool, I haven't had one since getting regular sex now.
    :redface:

7. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Was raised Catholic and believed if I j/o I'd go to hell!!! So, because I didn't jerk off often, I would sometimes have two wet dreams a night! Finally met a priest that told me masturbation was natural and nothing to be worried about. Started jacking often after that and never had another wet dream again. And no, the priest didn't offer to demonistrate! He was just being honest with me and very progressive.

8. xemnasfury21

xemnasfury21 New Member

Albums:
    I was jacking off before I could ejaculate and I have never had a wet dream either.

I remember those early dry cums were so intense I used to writhe with the waves of pleasure and could hardly stand straight away after. I vaguely knew about masturbation before I did it I think but even still, the effect it had I was convinced I was doing myself harm... yet it didn't stop me HAHA!

Sorry... tangent much?

9. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    slight tangent but also interesting topic. Like yourself i too remeber the intense dry orgasms i had before i was able to properly ejaculate. So much so that the time of my first ejaculation i was slightly disappointed because the intenseness was never the same.

10. comedycentral

comedycentral New Member

I jacked off before I was able to ejaculate, but the first time i jacked off to orgasm, I ejaculated. It was crazy. I remember how surprised I was at what it felt like. It was like I had struck gold.

I didn't even know young kids could orgasm without cummming.

but regarding wet dreams...I have had a few of them. There have been maybe twice as many opportunities for me to have a wet dream, but I don't let myself get off in my sleep. Even in the dream, there is part of me that knows its a dream and doesn't want to get my sheets and boxer briefs all fucked up. I wake myself up before I cum. I don't get the opportunity all that often these days, but every once in a while it will come along.

#10 comedycentral, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  11. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I too was jacking off way before I could ejaculate. I remember it was intensely pleasurable, got better and better, and then suddenly after reaching a peak I just suddenly didn't want to do it any more: a sort of orgasm, I guess. Anyway, I was jacking off regularly and often when I reached puberty, and I well remember my first ejaculation, which was good, but it was a couple of weeks later (as I recall) that I had an orgasm that left me shaking (literally: I'd never felt anything so good up till then).

But I've never had a wet dream, I presume because I was ejaculating regularly?

12. kogepan137

kogepan137 New Member

I've always wondered about this because wet dreams are pretty popular in media. I've never had one and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

13. GogMegog

GogMegog New Member

Albums:
    I get to a wet dream if out of sex for a week or more. I think it depends on the health of sexual system. Some of the reasons of wet dreams I noticed are.

Late dinners (Get to sleep just after meals).
    Digestive system disorders (mostly the gas troubles).

14. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i had one last night.....and i had been planning to jack off today, it would have been a massive load.

15. ennedi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh man, yeah, never had wet dream here either.

16. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    I have jacked off almost daily for as long as I can remember and I have a very active sex life. For me having wet dreams is not a function of not cumming for days at a time. The except to this was my first wet dream.

I was a freshman in college, that first week in the dorm I had not figured out when and where to jack off. I was wearing underwear nightly to bed for the first in my life since I was out of diapers. I was really frustrated. After a week of this I thought "what the fuck", and that night when I went to bed I stripped off my underwear as I got into bed. I paid no attention to my roommate, I had no idea what he thought about me stripping naked to sleep, nor did I care.

I rarely like bed sheets on top of me while I sleep, even today I typically just sleep on top of the bottom bed sheet with no top sheets or blankets covering me. During that evening I must have kicked of my sheets. The next morning I woke up having an incredible orgasm. I was laying naked in bed on my back, not a bed sheet to be seen. I had a raging hard on and I was ejaculating semen all over my torso. I awoke as the first spurt landed on my face. I just kept on cumming and laid there enjoying my first wet dream.

After I was done cumming I just laid there for a few minutes as my hard on reduced enjoying the post orgasmic bliss. When I got up I noticed my roommate at his desk looking shocked. I just shrugged and grabbed a towel to clean up and I headed to the shower. That would be my first and last wet dream until I was 30.

For the last 17 years I have had periods every month where I am super horny. No matter how much I jack off, or how much I screw, during these few days to a week my sex drive can't be satisfied. It is during these times that I consistently have multiple wet dream over a couple of days. When I was younger I would typically have 2 to 3 wet dreams a month during these times, now it is more like 1 - 2 times a month.

This past Sunday I had a great wet dream. I was back in Dallas throwing a Texas BBQ at my house for my company employees that live in Dallas. It was exhausting week the finally ended as the last guest departed Saturday evening. I got up Sunday morning early to start cleaning up as I had to catch a flight back to Japan early Monday morning. I worked like a dog cleaning up the house and finished after 8 hours of work. I was exhausted and stripped naked to lay down for an afternoon nap. Two hours later I woke up ejaculating cum all over my abs and chest. I really enjoy waking up having an orgasm like that, it is very intense.

I think it is amazing what your mind can do. When I jack off, I can go for extended period of time, 30, 45 or even 60 minutes without cumming. When I have intercourse I can fuck forever without cumming. I enjoy the physical contact of my cock with my partner or myself almost as much as I enjoy cumming. So the idea that my mind can give me such intense orgasms without any contact being made with my cock is incredible.

17. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:
    that's fuckin awsome. I've only had a couple and they were great.

18. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Alas, I only had one in my entire existence on this Earth. Oddly, it was after a mind-numbing trek through pleasure with my playmate at the time. I awoke to her squealing and laughing as I was blasting about as a loose cannon - though the thought arises that maybe she was playing with me in my sleep as was her modus operandi. Before waking up I was rather vividly reliving in dream the exploits of the previous night.

Mmmmph, maybe now that I think of it and remain skeptical, likely she was playing with me in my sleep. But it was the ONLY time I ever recall waking to an orgasm.

19. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Started whacking at fifteen, late starter. While in college stayed over at a girl friends house on my way back home from Georgia to San Francisco. Had fairly fitted jeans when I went to bed. When I woke up I realized I had my very first and only one that I can remember, wet dream. I couldn't believe the amount of cum. After all, I was on the road for about a week without busting a load. Cleaned up really quickly.

20. solomeo

solomeo Member

Albums:
    I have 3/4 wet dreams week. I am a regular masterbator and have a very active sex life. I'm in my 30's but still have them weekly.

Draft saved Draft deleted