wet dreams?

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so last night, i had a dream that i got my cock sucked, and i dreamt that i came all over the place and then cleaned it up. when i woke up a little while later, i was covered in jizz, but my dick completely limp. this isn't the first time i've had a wet dream, but it got me thinking...

my wet dreams have always been accompanied by a sexual release taking place within my dream (except for once when i dreamt i was peeing, and i actually came) i have only ever had a total of 4 wet dreams though, being a frequent masturbator since before i could shoot. does anyone else find that their dreams correspond with their actual orgasms?

i wanked as recently as two days ago, so i'm not really why my body felt the need to flip the release switch so soon. i often edge for more than two days as well, so i feel as though i should be used to not cumming for such a period of time.

also, when i hopped in the shower to clean up, i decided i may as well give myself a really pleasurable morning, and rub another one out. i got all lubed up and pumped away for easily 15 mins, but with no urge to cum. my head was sensitive, but i wasn't really horny, and i never got horny. just got tired and eventually i decided i'd finish it up later. any idea why this would have happened?

just figured i'd share.. any input/comments are welcome.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As we age wet dreams become less frequent. It is a young man's problem. Had them when I was in my teens and early twenties. Not a problem at 60. Everything still works but no wet dreams

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Agree with mature54, had wet dreams when a teenager but once I started to have sex regularly they stopped. I still have very erotic dreams and get hard, but never cum these days.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah what these guys said. This is a young guys thing.

I think the last one I had was in my early twenties?

I too have some very great erotic dreams and real diamond cutter hard-ons associated with them. But I never ejaculate from them.

My advice is enjoy them while the last. I remember them as being pretty fun.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a wet dream in my entire life, but like the OP I've been a wankaholic since long before I was a shooter. But even if it's been a while since I've had a 'release', I don't have wet dreams - I just get so horny that I have trouble sleeping. Nowadays, I often go for weeks without releasing because I don't masturbate as much as I used to. Not because I'm getting older and my urges are waning, but because I'm single but I don't live alone so I don't get as much time to myself as I would like.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my teens I found wet dreams to be messy, so any night I felt horny (which at that age was every night) I'd whack off to forestall them. It's a habit I have continued. I figure I'd rather be awake when I cum so I can enjoy it more fully.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had a time where I woke up horny as hell, like throbbing and leaking precum, i go to the computer to rub one out, but i can't get it to cum. I'll go for like 30 minutes sometimes and then it starts to get raw, but i'm still rock hard, and i go to bed unsatisfied

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, I didn't have my first wet dream until I was in my early/mid 30's. And those dreams were very sexual in nature. The first one woke me up because I thought I was peeing in my sleep, but when I reached down to check I realized it was cum. When I had the others I knew what was happening in my dream and what was happening in my drawers. It was hot! Haven't had one since at 41, but would love to have another. ;)

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my wet dreams were always the same. Never sexual but always about needing to pee. I would dream I was trying to pee but couldn't while I was standing at a urinal. Then I would feel that I was peesing but would be me cumming all over myself. Messy and don't miss them at all. Actually had the dream recently but didn;t cum. woke up with a trobbing hardon though

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
my wet dreams were always the same. Never sexual but always about needing to pee. I would dream I was trying to pee but couldn't while I was standing at a urinal. Then I would feel that I was peesing but would be me cumming all over myself. Messy and don't miss them at all. Actually had the dream recently but didn;t cum. woke up with a trobbing hardon though

So are we talking about an experience that is without pleasure with a mess to clean up after or do people actually experience pleasure from them?

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never had a wet dream. I have woken up and felt a throbbing hardon in my boxers, and have also woken up and felt myself jacking off in my sleep. Would be fun to have a hot, sexy dream and have a wet dream, just once, to see what its like.

bigdenver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had some that I wake up during, and it's like a super hot session where I'm getting sucked, or something like that. Definitely enjoyable as I recall.

ksbigcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i always find mine enjoyable except for the clean up. they're only annoying if you're sleeping naked, (which wasn't the case two nights ago for me) or if they happen in the middle of the night and you have to get up and clean yourself off to avoid sleeping in soaked boxers or whatever. whats strange is that the only times i've had them, they don't seem to have any correlation to how full my tanks are.. or how recently i've jerked off. just have to have a really hot dream, or like little guy said, dream that i'm peeing.

TomSailor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my share of wet dreams. Especially in summer they can be messy. When you are sleeping without sheets and your cock works its way out of your boxers, it can be a big mess in your bed. Especially when you are a shooter and heavy cummer...