Wet Dreams

I had my first wet dream in about 6 years early this morning (I'm 21 now). I won't lie the dreams I had were fantastic when it happened and I can remember every detail and I woke up just as the dam burst. Good thing I was wearing shorts or I would hit the ceiling.

Does anyone else really enjoy their wet dreams? I won't lie I very much want to have those same two dreams tonight I had early this morning. Was so very real and hit on one of my biggest fantasies. I'm jealous of all people that can dream lucidly.

I was actually surprised when I woke up I had jerked off only 5 hours before i went to bed. But none the less it was a pleasant surprise and well worth the clean up.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ohh, I LOVE em! I haven't had one in quite a while, but they are usually more charged and more intense than the best real sex I've ever had. In mine, I'm usually in a very non-sexual situation that suddenly turns sexual, then I'm overpowered my an immense sexual charge that makes me feel like my stomach is tied in a knot (but in a very pleasant way). This usually results in a rather rapid explosion of manjuice everywhere. The only pain is cleaning up after.
Check out some of Stephen LaBerge's books on lucid dreaming. He presents some very clear and easy-to-follow steps to become a lucid dreamer. If you can remember your dreams vividly, lucid dreaming is only a very short step away with a bit of practice. I enjoy lucid dreaming and bringing people of my choosing into the dream to have sex with. (I do other things as well besides sex, but it sure is fun!)
As I'm sure you know, an often effective technique for wet dreaming is to jack off before bed and edge a bit but don't blow your load. While going to sleep, repeat to yourself in your mind your intention to have a sexual dream. Give it a shot and report back on your progress!

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I had my first wet dream in about 6 years early this morning (I'm 21 now). I won't lie the dreams I had were fantastic when it happened and I can remember every detail and I woke up just as the dam burst. Good thing I was wearing shorts or I would hit the ceiling.

Does anyone else really enjoy their wet dreams? I won't lie I very much want to have those same two dreams tonight I had early this morning. Was so very real and hit on one of my biggest fantasies. I'm jealous of all people that can dream lucidly.

never had a wet dream

Lucid dream are awesome

I do not have one every night
but very often.

also your more likely to have a Lucid dream if your a gamer

it's spose to give you better control over the "camera angles" i.e 1st or 3rd person view

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I was actually surprised when I woke up I had jerked off only 5 hours before i went to bed. But none the less it was a pleasant surprise and well worth the clean up.

It's been a long time since I had a wet dream, but I think it's interesting that I always have harder, longer-lasting morning wood when I wake up if I have sex or jerk off right before I fall asleep.

It's been a long time since I had a wet dream, but I think it's interesting that I always have harder, longer-lasting morning wood when I wake up if I have sex or jerk off right before I fall asleep.
I may have to test out this hypothesis

azpierced

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never had one and I'm 49. I've had lots of sexual dreams but I usually wake up with a rock hard cock that's wet, but I haven't cum. I almost did a few years ago, but I remember thinking in the dream that I didn't want to cum yet and I didn't - at least in the dream. I wish I control my dreams like that all the time!

Almost had a lucid dream last night but ended up waking up. its hard to control

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One habit to get into is to constantly be asking yourself, "Am I dreaming?" during the day, especially when you see something that looks out of the ordinary or unusual. That will carry over into your dreams, and when you get that sense that something isn't right, ask yourself and then perform your "dream test". This can be any simple test to see if you're dreaming. I usually just try to put my hand through a solid object, like a wall. SO many times I've asked myself the "am I dreaming?" question, but was 100% sure that I was awake, but when I performed the test, I realized that I was actually dreaming. The realization can be a bit too exciting at first, causing you to wake up, but after a while you'll get used to it and you'll be able to hang onto the dream. One technique to stay in the dream is if you feel like you're starting to wake up, lie down on the floor (in the dream) on your back and close your eyes. When you open them, almost every time you'll be in a new dream and that feeling of waking up will have gone away.
Good luck! I'm happy to talk more on the subject, so feel free to PM me whenever with your progress.

Almost had a lucid dream last night but ended up waking up. its hard to control

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I won't lie the dreams I had were fantastic when it happened and I can remember every detail

Hey man, you got me jealous. I've had sex dreams with tons of precum, but never actually a wet dream.

My last sex dream was about two weeks ago, and I remember fucking the tightest pussy in the world. I could really feel the flesh of her vagina grip my head and shaft like nothing else. I wanted to bust so bad, but all I did was wake up.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had one in years but if I don't masturbate or have sex for about 2 weeks I tend to have a wet dream. That being said you can see why I haven't had one in a while. Hate going that long without cumming.

I Love them when I can get them. Its the only action I get haha

Sweet finally had a semi lucid dream last night and it turned out great. Lost control and woke up though.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've honestly never had one.
Me neither. I've always wondered what they are like. I know that if I could leave my dick alone long enough, it would happen. Trouble is: I get horny and have to bust one out. I'd love to wake up to an explosive orgasm without having to do any work!

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never had a wet dream either, back in high school, my buddies would talk about them, never had one...but then again, i seemed to be the only guy that owned jack-off magazines in my group of guys(because of my receding hairline,i looked older and was able to buy them at an adult book store several cities over from our town) however, i was always asked to pull them out!

GoldenMercury2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last night, I actually was having a wet dream where I was giving head to WWE Wrestler Chris Jericho. It was completely random, because I really never saw him in that way. He just randomly appeared at my room. Very random, but very hot! I woke up before anything other than oral can happen though, so the "wet" in the dream was a no go :(

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, I actually never had a wet dream either. I don't think waking up to a mess in my bed would be my cup of tea, but I guess nature has to take its course somehow.

I think it would be a lot more worth it if I could feel it or wake up right when it's happening - that is, if orgasm always comes with the ejaculation.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had my first one when I was 30. I wasn't dreaming about anything sexual - but was in that pseudo sleep state and felt it building up. I woke just as my body was in full spasm mode. Freaked me out for a second there! But I up and changed my underwear and went back to sleep.

I've had two more since then and I absolutely love having them. Wish I could have them more often.

Simba