Wet Dreams

D

deleted300444

I love wet dreams. The are priceless, the messier the better.
I my adult life, age 20-45, I have been lucky to have only 4-5.
How about the rest of you?
And, anthing one can do to increase frequency?

D

deleted300444

I've never had one actually, is this bad?:eek:

No. Not bad. My best friend is 50 and he has never had one.
zIt varies from person to person.
As a teenager, I rarely had one, and statistically, I think it more common that boys would have more of them thsn grown men.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have only had one in my life. I was 28 years old and had not jacked off in about two weeks due to the fact that it I was in grad school and had just finished finals and my grandfather and my great uncle both passed away the same week several days apart. I had been so busy studying and traveling hundreds of miles to attend funerals that I hadn't even thought about jacking off.

Since I had never had one before, when I woke up with my boxers soaking wet I thought I had pissed. Then I smelled cum and realized what had happened. I have no idea what I was dreaming about when I busted that nut but it must have been good!

Last edited:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My wet dream happened when I was on vacation in Scotland. I was staying at my Gran's house with my Mother in the same room. My wet dream occurred just as I was waking up with my Mother and Gran in the room. I stayed under the covers because I was not sure what happened. It was an intense feeling that I wish that I could repeat.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never had one, but I'm very curious about the whole process... I definitely couldn't stop wanking for a few weeks though!

avenger217

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had a few in my teens, but just last week I had a massive wet dream....Totally soaked my briefs...I'm 38 and never thought I'd have one at this age...

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wet Dreams are the SHIT! Always fucking incredible, and always messy as hell! Usually, the only way I know of to have one for sure, is to hold back shooting your wad until your body makes you do it [via a Wet Dream...] Good luck bro, I wish you the creamiest fucking dreams you can get!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
started to have wet dreams when I was maybe 15 and had them regularly till maybe 50.
Had wild erotic dreams, then ,I would feel the cumm flowing out and wake up feeling good.
Always a suprise. I may have had sex that day... or maybe none for a week.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had one last night actually....I was jizzin in some dudes mouth and he was swallowing, then I woke up with wet bxrbriefs. Fortunately Im uncut so a good amount gets stored in the foreskin. I was too sleepy to get up, so I grabbed 3 tissues and tucked them in my bxbriefs and went back to sleep.

Boo2

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Moderation team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the Rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Only had one, when I was about 14, surprised at the time as I was wanking several times day. Bloody messy. Used towear PJs in those days, so they ended up a bit crusty and I wondered what the f. my mum would think when she did the washing.

Glad I don't have any these days as I always sleep in the nude.

tucnu30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had one last night actually....I was jizzin in some dudes mouth and he was swallowing, then I woke up with wet bxrbriefs. Fortunately Im uncut so a good amount gets stored in the foreskin. I was too sleepy to get up, so I grabbed 3 tissues and tucked them in my bxbriefs and went back to sleep.

Haha my foreskin does the same thing. I usually just go back to bed lol...little messy when I wake up to pee though.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had wet dreams at least weekly as a teenager until I started jacking off more. I also had three in one night when I shared a bed with a straight friend. I never really liked them because I didn't wake up until the action was nearly over, and they are quite messy.