Wet Dreams

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by reallyhot, Dec 4, 2006.

1. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Who's had em, how much? and how often?
    Lying on your back, front, side etc?
    Do you wake to find yourself humping? or not?LOL

For some of us who haven't had em...it would be interesting
    to know about your experiences.

2. j_wildcats2000

j_wildcats2000 New Member

i got one about 3 years ago... when it was been a month since i have ejaculated... it felt good.. actually i thought i was j/o but just cummin...

3. bentos

bentos Member

never had one. dunno why. maybe i jerk me gerk often enough xD

4. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm I'm trying to not jerk off in December... hmmmm I wonder...

5. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well Joseph,
    Let us know how it goes, keep us informed...
    How long you're able to abstain,
    When you do cum, has it increased in amount etc...
    Whether you're hard more etc...

6. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    Never had one I know I wank to much LOL. (sings he's a wanker, he's a wanker, he's a dirty wanker hehe)

7. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Had two wet dreams in one night during puberty. They were the first and last that I have had. I guess that I JO'ed enough since to prevent any more. :biggrin1:

8. Adam Bleytou

Adam Bleytou Active Member

Albums:
    Is it really true that if you J/O enough you don't get them?

It would make sense in my case as I've never ever had one, and I don't think I've gone a day in my life without wanking/sex.

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I've only had two my whole life. I don't think I'm missing anything.

I jerk at least once a day, so I think that's why I never have them (or never had them).

10. cinderian

cinderian New Member

Albums:
    When I was just a kid I had more than a few startling pre-masterbation wet dreams. I always thought they were pretty twisted and perverse so I never talked about them.

Early one morning while in my bed, I was dreaming that I was standing at the boys urinal at school pissing like a race horse against the back wall. I awoke in a fright jumping out of bed as I was scared that I was pissing the bed.

11. blflid

blflid Member

Albums:
    I had one when I first started puberty before I learnt to wank. Then a couple of years ago, a friend and I had a bet that I couldn't go 34 days without wanking (his record was 33). I had a major wet dream on night 21. All I remember is waking up to an orgasm and my leg was soaked down to the knees. I was disappointed as it made the wank on day 34 a lot less special than I had hoped.

12. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I had them a lot in my teens and twenties... don't know why they stopped... kinda miss them sometimes...

13. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I wouldn't call a girl's sleep orgasm a "wet" dream, but we do orgasm in our sleep (at least I do...)

It started happening when I was about 8, before puberty and before I even knew what sex was. The feeling was so powerful it woke me up every time, and I knew it was the most amazing feeling I'd ever had, and it was coming from my "private parts."

I never told anyone about it. The dreams that brought it on were almost always about flying.

I've continued to orgasm in my sleep throughout my life, but after I hit puberty the dreams were about wearing sexy lingerie, having sex with men or sometimes women...the usual stuff.

These days, I've concluded that my body needs to have a certain amount of orgasms and will get them, one way or another. If I am cumming on a regular basis while awake, I almost never have sleep orgasms. But if I've gone without sex for a week or more, they start happening. They still wake me up every time, and I touch myself, trying to draw it out...but I'm always just a second too late...:rolleyes:

14. Vestigial

Gold Member

Taking as long as I do now, I can never seem to hold the dream through such feelings ;(

And back when I was a 1 minute shooter, well... the opportunity never presented itself through dream.

So AFAIK, never had one. Nice cruel joke I guess :D

15. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    today I cummed while Jelqing... could not hold it, it squirted a hell load, about to the height of nipples...
    I'll never get a wet dream if I jelq and jerk off...

16. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    Thank God I don't have 'em any more. As a young man and teen they were quite common. Just a creamy mess back then. I never really enjoyed them and only knew about it after I had shot my load. It was like wetting the bed... I'd usually wake up just after it happened with a boner. I never felt anything like an orgasm and really didn't like it that much and always tryed to clean up any evedence from my mom. I never mattered whether I had jacked off or not. It was just something that happened.

17. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I never once, to my knowledge, did it in bed. I certainly never found any evidence of it anyway.

But yesterday I poured a steaming hot bath, hoping that a long hot soak would help with some recent lower back problems. I dozed off in the tub, and when I woke up I found a wad of semen stringing from the opening of my foreskin to the hairs on my leg. The odd thing is that, if the location of the wad is any indication, I wasn't erect when I ejaculated.

I've never seen anything like that before, and am not sure how it's possible.

18. viking1

Gold Member

I do have wet dreams and have for years. I am not sure how often but it seems to depend on how horny I am. Frequent masturbation does not seem to have much effect. If I am on a really horny spell I can masturbate right before I go to sleep and I still have wet dreams. I do think I remember waking up "humping" before.

As someone else said here I have also dreamed I was peeing and woke up startled thinking I had wet the bed. I had not peed but I had ejaculated.

Wet dreams are not really the most pleasant thing as others here have said.
    Rolling around while asleep with and erection can lead to a sore penis the next morning!

Draft saved Draft deleted