Wet dreams

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haven't had one in several years. Earlier this year I went a whole 2 months without cumming. I was hoping it would lead to at least 1 wet dream. No such luck. :(

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't seem to rad much about those but they are awesome, that half waking moment of dreaming you've having great sex, fucking or being fucked, sucking feeling or wanking, feel that sensation between your legs and in the pit of your belly and suddenly the explosion which seems to last for ages leaving you out of breath and light headed and a cum load spurting out of your cock - takes so long to get back to "normal", the special high feeling, but then you drift off into a deep slumber waking to find a big wet patch of drying spunk.
Iy is strange but I have never had one. Lots of morning wood to take care of.

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Don't seem to rad much about those but they are awesome, that half waking moment of dreaming you've having great sex, fucking or being fucked, sucking feeling or wanking, feel that sensation between your legs and in the pit of your belly and suddenly the explosion which seems to last for ages leaving you out of breath and light headed and a cum load spurting out of your cock - takes so long to get back to "normal", the special high feeling, but then you drift off into a deep slumber waking to find a big wet patch of drying spunk.
That is it ewxactly - I could not summarise it better

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is it ewxactly - I could not summarise it better
mm, and hey man, had one last night, the "pain£" really intense and it really felt as if the cum flowed for an age, half awake I enjoyed the sensation, the wet feeling on my body, the ache in my loins and then the warming slight smell creeping up as I investigated how much I had shot, lucky I was on my back and my cock pointing up, a nice puddle of milky white mingling in my pubes....

aries303

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had one before. I have sex dreams but haven't ever climaxed during one. I've averaged around 2-4 ejaculations per day for all of my adult life so I think that has been a major cause in why I've never had a wet dream.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had one before. I have sex dreams but haven't ever climaxed during one. I've averaged around 2-4 ejaculations per day for all of my adult life so I think that has been a major cause in why I've never had a wet dream.
I had loads when I was growing up, from the time if hit puberty, always seemed to want to shoot out about three in the morning. Once began wanking regular, getting sex often they got less. It was later in life when sex got to being more regular but less orgasms that I began the night time ejaculations again, and I must say I love them, mixed into an erotic fantasy dream or multiple couplings, being entered at both ends, no wonder my body erupts with deep pleasure and great out pouring of cum.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll get 1 in time mate - if you add all the horyness/feelins/attire 2gether!!

Actually, I did a month or two ago. But it was after only 2 weeks (after 2 months before hadn't worked), so I guess it's not all that predictable. It was intriguing, but the main effect was having to deal with the cleanup, so I guess maybe it's not as exciting as I thought.

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Actually, I did a month or two ago. But it was after only 2 weeks (after 2 months before hadn't worked), so I guess it's not all that predictable. It was intriguing, but the main effect was having to deal with the cleanup, so I guess maybe it's not as exciting as I thought.
May-be but I find a clear-up from a fully blown wa*k worse more so!!

I am unsure if having a Wet Dream mind though is when you have not "shot your load" for a few days, as I can Wa*k 1 day and still have a Wet Dream that night (though then not Wa*k) the following day. Not often though do I have 1 two nights running (par twice having 2 in1 night's broken sleep twice)