Wet Dreams

rclark2101

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there

I have never experienced a wet dream, growing up or in my adulthood, from what i hear from ex partners and friends that have been lucky enough to experience them they are amazing and intense, is this the case? Am I alone here in never experiencing this? Is it only a teen thing? Do Adults get them and why some do and others not...your thoughts and experiences on this would be great

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll answer some of your questions based on what I've read and my experiences.

... they are amazing and intense, is this the case? Yes, if I wake up while one's underway.

Am I alone here in never experiencing this? Is it only a teen thing? No to both.

Do Adults get them and why some do and others not ...? Yes but the reasons seem to be unknown.

Here's a couple threads that have discussed wet dreams:

http://www.lpsg.org/the-healthy-penis/32692-never-had-a-wet-dream.html
http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/16938-wet-dreams-anyone-else-never.html

Generous Gerry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think they happen less frequently as you get older. I had them, but haven't had one for a couple of years now. Often they would wake me up and I'd think I was wetting my bed, but then realized what was going on and just relaxed and let it happen, then fell back to sleep. I wish they would come back, but I think I jack off too often. If they don't happen to you, I don't think I'd worry about it, but they were nice.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess is that they tend to be a response to sexual frustration, at the right age which is mid teens to late twenties. If you are having a lot of sex or jacking off enough they probably won't happen. My last one was at age twenty-nine. I remember it clearly!
Dave

nzsomebody

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol, how appropriate that this topic would come up today. I had one last night...

At 24, I still have them periodically and it doesn't really seem to matter if I've had sex or masturbated during the day before. Infact, I think that's what can cause them for me, as I find myself dreaming about the events that took place right as it happens.

I used to hate them when I was in my teens as it meant the whole hassle of cleaning up and changing the sheets (which was sometimes a little embarassing if I had only recently just changed them...). I'm one of those people that really doesn't like being woken up so I still try and wake up before the orgasm hits so I can continue sleeping.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my wife was pregnant I did...

Same here. It was a little over 2 weeks since I'd even jacked, much less had sex. It was a fantastic feeling. Was just having a flashback to a sexual experience in the past and came without even touching myself. It woke me up in fact. LOL:cool:

Beppe82

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are having a lot of sex or jacking off enough they probably won't happen

well that is certainly what happens in my case, if I go four or five days without jacking I usually will have a wet dream, so much more intense than normal too! They always wake me up though, so I at least catch the mess before it hits the sheets lol.
I could be wrong but isn't it nature's way of getting rid of old sperm and replacing with fresh after a period of time? Thats what ive heard anyway.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I used to have them in my twenties and they would sometimes happen after a night of sex. Never made any sense. In my 50's now and almost had one but woke up before I came. It was always the same dream, I would have to pee real bad standing at a urinal but had a raging hardon and couldn't pee. Then I would get a great feeling of relief which would be shotting my load. Messy but nice.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I experienced wet dreams starting at 14 and the dreams continued regularly until I reached my mid 20's. I would be awakened when I started cumming. The feeling was intense and I always felt at first that I was losing control of my bladder but it was the contractions that I felt instead. I never woke up in time to catch the semen in my hand so there was alway a big mess in the bed. I have started to experience wet dreams again in my 50's. The dreams are vivid and I wake up while I am cumming. I never expected wet dreams to resume in "middle age."

D

deleted3782

I've never had one either. I've always jacked off too much.

jonahwill

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have them now and again. They are very intense because they usually mean dreaming about fucking someone really hot. Although they are also messy as the cum is under the foreskin and dribbles out slowly covering everything. Not gonna complain though !

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
I have them now and again. They are very intense because they usually mean dreaming about fucking someone really hot. Although they are also messy as the cum is under the foreskin and dribbles out slowly covering everything. Not gonna complain though !

Hmmm, if you are wearing underwear and have a wet dream, does your foreskin get stuck to the fabric when the cum dries? I know that probably sounds like a dumb question, but I've never experienced a wet dream, so I just don't know...lol