Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm, if you are wearing underwear and have a wet dream, does your foreskin get stuck to the fabric when the cum dries? I know that probably sounds like a dumb question, but I've never experienced a wet dream, so I just don't know...lol

Had one about a week ago, I'm 25. And yes I believe you're correct when you said it's your body's way of expelling pent up sexual frustration. That's what I've always heard as well at least. Now on to your question, umm, I wouldn't know, just like everyone else, I prefer not to sleep in a puddle of my own cum. I have always woke up during or immediately after having one. As far as the feeling like I have to piss goes, I've never had that problem, just felt like an incredibly intense orgasm to me lol. I hope I have one tonight now :p

jonahwill

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep, thats usually what wakes you up. The climax is dreamt, so you can sleep through that, wet patch or fabric stick is what gets ya.

Hmmm, if you are wearing underwear and have a wet dream, does your foreskin get stuck to the fabric when the cum dries? I know that probably sounds like a dumb question, but I've never experienced a wet dream, so I just don't know...lol

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media

Tray22nc The climaxing is so intense that it wakes me up. I have never been able to sleep through one. When I awaken I am disoriented at first and then, after a moment I realize that I have just shot a load all over the bedsheets. When I was much younger the cum would have sprayed up on my chest as well if I had been lying on my back. Now my groin area and the sheets are soaked after my Mid-Summer Nights Dream.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I stopped having wet dreams as soon as I figured how to jack off. They did change my sleep patterns since I started to sleep on my back or side after I kept waking up humping the bed when I slept face down. I think I do remember my dick sticking to my underwear if I fell back to sleep. Also hated the front of my flannel jammies getting all stiff after a wet dream. Oh, the joys of puberty . . .

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
when I was in puberty and started to shoot my cumm, I started having them.
There was no particular pattern. I had them the night after I jacked or had intercourse and cumm. And they occured even into my 50s.
I wear briefs to bed so they got soiled.
One night I was dreaming that I was hanging wallpaper,,,,,, and woke up with paste in my hand. lol
my dreams at such times are always something wildly sexual.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont like wet dreams, i do preffer to stay awake and enjoy it fully!

same here. I do have a question, once you have your wet dream and cum do you a: Get up right away and clean up or b: Stay sleep and deal with it in the morning?

I had one last week and I just turned 38! Not sure if this is normal....

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I usually either have sex or jerk off before going to sleep, so I don't get them often. But if I go a few days without a release, I still get 'em. . .and I'm pushing 50.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only had 2 of them. Once in high school and one in college.

The second one... someone posted earlier about a similar dream. I was dreaming I had to pee really bad and was at in a stall in a public restroom trying to pee. But a girl I liked was in the stall next to me, masturbating loudly. I had to pee but my cock was getting hard but I started peeing anyways. It felt all weird since I was erect and I had to push it down to hit the toilet. As I was listening to her moan, peeing started feeling better and better and the next thing I know I'm cumming into the toilet instead of peeing.

I actually really liked having a wet dream. I wore underwear both times I had them so the "damage" wasn't too bad. I actually tried to get myself to have another by not jacking off for a long time. Well, I couldn't stop myself from pleasuring myself but I didn't let myself cum (I'd get to the point and then stop) for like 3 and a half weeks. After no wet dreams, I gave up and just let myself cum. I had a really intense, slightly painful orgasm and a huge load of cum that came out but it was yellow and slightly chunky. After seeing that I decided that probably wasn't too healthy.

So I'm at the if I have another, I have another. If not, no biggie. Sex obviously is better, but I might take wet dreams over masturbation!

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's nothing wrong with wet dreams, no matter what age you are. I've never had them. I was too busy beating my dick at 11, losing my virginity at 12 to a girl and 13 to a guy. It's safe to say that I have experience, and whether it's with myself or someone, I'm always getting off.

guydivad

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to have them all the time when I lived in a dorm and didn't have the privacy to jack off. They usualy came with a sex dream. It would wake me up and often my room mates as well, embarasing.

Now that I regularly have sex or jack off it doesent hapen.