Wet penis

ali55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i want to ask when i saw sexy pictures or videos or even i talk to my gf my penis erect and wet and wet lot in amount...my underwear got wet too, i want to know why its wet, or what it is?guide me in detail please...

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hay man nothing to worry about, we all experience this, when you are sexually aroused ar your body is preparing for sed arousal you produce pre ejaculate (precum) this serves several prppouses, lubrication, clearing of urea, cleaning of ducts prior to ejaculation, and lubricating your duct, ive always produced lots of this, presuming its a clear sticky and elastic like material i think its normal, I get this a lot because im very horny and sexual. just thinking of sex or looking at pics does it to me. Nothing to be worried about except added carbon footprint for washing extra jocks.
Hope this helped
bigirishman

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a gay man and having had a great deal of experience with many penises other than my own, I loose sight of the fact that the majority of non-gay men often have had little or no experience outside of their own genitalia, and ask what I consider to be the most basic questions. It's good in many ways that this forum exists. Anonymity can save a great deal of embarrassment. Just have to weed out the misinformation from those who don't know much more than the guy asking the question.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hay man nothing to worry about, we all experience this, when you are sexually aroused ar your body is preparing for sed arousal you produce pre ejaculate (precum) this serves several prppouses, lubrication, clearing of urea, cleaning of ducts prior to ejaculation, and lubricating your duct, ive always produced lots of this, presuming its a clear sticky and elastic like material i think its normal, I get this a lot because im very horny and sexual. just thinking of sex or looking at pics does it to me. Nothing to be worried about except added carbon footprint for washing extra jocks.
Hope this helped
bigirishman
It's actually to neutralize the pH so the sperm won't get killed.

hungnhorny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Was wondering about this myself.Been showing a lot on cam4 (hungman2010)
and it always seems that my penis is much wetter than the other guys.I am a very oversexed guy and it seems from reading this that it's just natures way of getting me ready for what i love doing.Thanks guys.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You never masturbate?!
At 24 I am shocked that you don't know about...if it is an honest question. Even if not, you should have learned this in junior high health/sex class.

Edit: I just saw you are in Qatar. I imagine teaching sex in school and also views on masturbation may be vastly different in an arab/muslim nation than in the U.S. Disregard my post. I'll leave it up though in case OP wants to comment on it.

Last edited: