wetsuit/speedos & other tight clothes.

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently bought a wetsuit because I freeze whenever during my swim training @ the pool since I'm in for hours. BUT it really looks like I have an boner, even though I'm not aroused or anything... It's co-ed so I'm around girls (even my instructor O_O) and sometimes I think I catch them looking at it and I feel SO embarrassed. I don't want them to think I'm a perv walking around with a hard on. I can't hide it because the wetsuits have to be tight.
-SO my question is would you try to ignore it? would you be insulted or something else? How do you normally react when you see a bulge at the pool/elsewhere?
-and guys reading this do you feel embarrassed too?

byrons2cents

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i am a guy and i look every chance i get but as for myself i usually wear looser swim wear just in case another pervert might be looking at my package and really you should not feel embarrassed all guys have packages and i would be more embarrassed if i was wearing tight swimwear and there was NO package at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think a clearly outlined penis be it soft or hard in a tight wet suit, speed suit or speedo is one of the nicest sights I can see. I have a nice dick and I enjoy letting it get hard and having others see it hard in appropriate situations. Usually the look on the person's face lets you know he's proud of his cock and enjoying the pleasure others are getting from looking at it. If possible I try to give a nod to show him not only my approval but my understanding of his pleasure. As for worrying about pervs, come on, give me a break. If some perv gets off in a sick way from seeing the outline of my dick (or my hard or soft dick in the flesh) I guess I'm happy I was able to give the poor guy some pleasure and happy he won't have to engage in legally risky behavior in order to see what he needs to see to be sexually fulfilled.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I say just wear it...its "normal" to be a guy and have a bulge, if you didn't have a bulge I'd be more concerned.

It shouldn't be a problem, and most people are probably not even paying as much attention to it as you think they are, and honestly as long as your not going to special effort to make/keep it hard, then it should be fine.

Any real swimmers would understand that the male anatomy shrinks in water and its hard to get a hard on in a cold swimming pool at least not without some very direct stimulation..

So just wear what you need to wear to work out, and go to the pool for that purpose, enjoy, its your body and you should be allowed to stay in shape just like everyone else no matter what your perceived bulge size...

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I find it to be complimentary whenever someone gazes at my crotch. It is bothersome to believe some are offended by the sight of a penis bulge. Being overtly self-conscious of what others are thinking is a major source of illusion.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know that you could feel embarrassed, but if you are a serious swimmer, it's something that shouldn't shock others or be worried about. You know you're not a perv so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't hide it because the wetsuits have to be tight.

Which, in my opinion, makes it pointless to worry about. If you need to wear clingy attire for swim training, there's no need to fuss about what others might think.

I say: let that bulge show and be proud. I get far fewer disapproving stares than I do sly grins and double takes from bulge observers.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And if they're tight enough, this can happen:
US swimmer bares buttocks at World Championships- Yahoo!7 Sport

ber2-156sp6k.jpg

ber3-156sp6q.jpg

ber4-156sp71.jpg

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is bothersome to believe some are offended by the sight of a penis bulge. Being overtly self-conscious of what others are thinking is a major source of illusion.

I say just go for it, I spent years of strsss being overly self-conscious of what people "might" be thinking with regard to what swimwear I was wearing, and now I realize how stupid I must have looked going to special effort trying to cover up.

Things that I use to do:
1) wear trunks over my speedo, jump in pool, remove trunks, and then reverse it when getting out, all this does is draw more attention.
2) Wear a drag suit over my speedo, same as above jump in pool remove, all this does is get an extra piece of fabric wet that you have to deal with drying later
3) Not being myself and wearing what I wanted, at the beach, waterparks, for water polo, etc. the only thing this accomplishes is makes you not have a good time, and spends too much of your day worrying about what other so called "people" might think, when the chances of seeing them again in many cases is slim..

I know that you could feel embarrassed, but if you are a serious swimmer, it's something that shouldn't shock others or be worried about. You know you're not a perv so you have nothing to be ashamed of.

I agree, if you are trying to be a serious swimmer, then its only normal to wear a speedo, and if its a normal cut speedo instead of like a thong or something, then there is no reason that it should be too much of a "shock" to other people, and as long as your not parading around with a true hard on and going to special effort to be sure everyone sees it then you'll be just fine.

Which, in my opinion, makes it pointless to worry about. If you need to wear clingy attire for swim training, there's no need to fuss about what others might think.

I say: let that bulge show and be proud. I get far fewer disapproving stares than I do sly grins and double takes from bulge observers.

I agree, just dont worry about it, all swimwear is clingy to a certain extent, there is no way to avoid it, and everyone should already know that guys have dicks so why is it such a shock that guys would have a bulge in their speedo.