Wetsuit? What do guys wear under them?

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i wear nothing under my wetsuit as its really uncomfortable

ok so it shows an big bulge/outline but who cares

i always change on the boat usually, if people have problems with nudity then they can look the other way or hold a towel up around me

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
I wear a wetsuit for waterskiing in the spring and fall. I went comando couple times be soon learned that rough water caused my low hanging sac to do too much bouncing. That got painful real fast. I started wearing a speedo a couple sizes larger than my waist size which gave me both room for my equipment and the support I needed.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
From what I've seen, surfers wear nothing underneath and scuba divers usually wear a swimsuit - very often speedos. La Jolla Cove is a popular local diving spot. Sometimes I'll stop at the cove while on a bike ride and watch the divers put their gear on for the dive. Great eye candy!

I went to college in La Jolla and did some surfing while there. I wasn't very good at the surfing, but I always liked getting a peek of my friends when they changed out on the street behind the car, especially if the towel around the waist slipped down.

Anyway, whenever I wore a suit, always naked underneath. Same with my buds.

california8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just be glad your family had the camera out so you have these memories.

I thought my family was big picture takers, but I haven't yet found any pictures like during any of my swim meets or more than like one or two pictures in swimwear at the beach over the years. I so need to start taking my camera to the beach with my buddies so I can get some new shots of me in all these suits I talk about, since its alittle hard to take pictures of myself, and I"m sure you would all like some "on location" shots.

This guy is obviously not concerned about anyone seeing him change, and he isn't wearing anything under his "wetsuit".

Such a great picture!!!!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such a great picture!!!!!

Yea, those pics could be the reason why most surfers wear ALL BLACK wetsuits, since in that guys royal blue one, it definitely shows just how great his body is.

Just like when I wear my plain blue speedo, it shows way more than a solid black one ever could.

New Question:
Whats your wetsuit color of choice?
Any reasons for your choice?

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My wetsuit was black because that was the most common color sold, and because my first wetsuit was a hand-me-down from a friend. I don't have a wetsuit now, but I suppose I'd still get a black one. Old habits die hard.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New Question:
Whats your wetsuit color of choice?
Any reasons for your choice?

fav (newest) is black & blue

legs are black and body is blue with black panels on the sides

i have two others one all black and a black farmer john with yellow stripes that run along the shoulder and down the outside of the legs

reason for my choice (s): i go for fit and a decent brand (quality) more than color or fashion, though color is nice for easy ID when you're out with buds. i dont think i could get by with just one, you need long and short depending on temp and weather, currents in socal can be pretty cold even though the weather on land is hot.

Last edited:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most common color available is now black, with some panels in other colors. Doesn't make much sense to me for shark areas. A black suit looks rather too much like a seal, which is a shark's favorite food. I would prefer a bright color any day.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

fav (newest) is black & blue

i have two others one all black and a black farmer john with yellow stripes that run along the shoulder and down the outside of the legs
I'd like to see that...very much :biggrin:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love this thread. I have always worn boardshorts undernearth my wetsuit, however, next time I will probably wear speedos or nothing. I like the idea of having less clothing to cram into the suit. :)

boardshorts?? really?? that would be a lot of cramming, i like a snug fitting wetsuit, there's barely room for water in mine.

it must look like ur wearin an adult diaper under there. :wink:

i've never worn anything, even just a jock would feel bulky to me.

i wear board shorts on the beach, ( i dont' like wearin anything under my boardies either) but always lose em to suit up to surf. none of my friends have ever worn boardshorts UNDER their wetsuits, a couple do wear speedos but i think that's cuz they're cocks are on the average side or they are shy, some guys don't like the totally naked parking lot change,

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

i go for fit and a decent brand (quality) more than color or fashion, though color is nice for easy ID when you're out with buds. i dont think i could get by with just one, you need long and short depending on temp and weather, .

Thadjock, we so need some pics of you in your wetsuits!!

Yea I sorta want one that has at least a little bit of color, but don't want to look like an amateur surfer if all the other guys wear all black wetsuits.

Yea gotta have different wetsuits for different purpose's, I'm planning on not wearing the same one for like scuba and surfing, since they have different temperate requirements and flexibility requirements. Just better watchout and not develop an addiction to wetsuits like I have to speedos lol.

Most common color available is now black, with some panels in other colors. Doesn't make much sense to me for shark areas. A black suit looks rather too much like a seal, which is a shark's favorite food. I would prefer a bright color any day.

I never thought of that before, about looking like a seal, its probably another one of those crazy things where fashion doesn't use common sense, just like the whole shorts and boardshorts becoming pants phenomenon. Think they had bright color suits like back in the 80's, and once on mythbusters saw that the rumors that sharks are attracted to some colors instead of other colors seemed to be a myth.

I love this thread. I have always worn boardshorts undernearth my wetsuit, however, next time I will probably wear speedos or nothing. I like the idea of having less clothing to cram into the suit. :)

Yea I learned to not wear shorts underone after only like one time. You would have thought I was from a different planet from the looks I got when I went out with the college students I was with as part of my Australia Center adventure since I was the ONLY one to only wear a speedo under my wetsuit, they sure did look rediculous trying to crap boardshorts under one, and you would have thought I was really crazy when I took off my wetsuit to do a bit of free diving so I could get some better shots of a fish and I just went swimming around the great barrier in my speedo since I didn't want to mess with finding my shorts on board the vessel.

i like a snug fitting wetsuit, there's barely room for water in mine.

i wear board shorts on the beach, ( i dont' like wearin anything under my boardies either) but always lose em to suit up to surf. none of my friends have ever worn boardshorts UNDER their wetsuits, a couple do wear speedos but i think that's cuz they're cocks are on the average side or they are shy, some guys don't like the totally naked parking lot change,

yea wetsuits are suppose to fit snug, which is suppose to be the whole concept, if theres barely room for water you probably stay alot warmer since the water movement in and out are more minimal.

do you do the towel change, or just the we've all got the same junk open air change? Just be glad that wear speedos under them instead of boardshorts, there probably just shy or they don't want to rub on the neoprene, but never know there are some pretty small cocks out there, though I'd rather be friends with the person than there cock anyday, since some big guys are just down right shitty to be around.

Guys in neoprene are really hot...surfers and scuba divers...yeah

Yea totally love neoprene.

NEW QUESTION:
Would it be possible to make a speedo out of neoprene?

I've always thought this would be sorta cool, probably couldn't be anymore than like 1 or 2 mm, 3mm at most.

If anyone knows of a company that makes one or could make on let me know, not sure if it would have to have a zipper or if it could just stretch to put it on.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never thought of that before, about looking like a seal,

maybe it's your big brown eyes that attract the sharks and not your black wetsuit.

do you do the towel change,

hell no,
parking lot open air or sometimes right on the beach, i probably wouldn't change on the beach on a crowded 4th of july weekend when there's alot of nuns and school kids around but otherwise, let em look who am i to deny their pleasure.

NEW QUESTION:
Would it be possible to make a speedo out of neoprene?

yeah it is, and i hear they make one out of kosher salami for our hebrew friends. though if you swim in the ocean with it , it gets overly salty.

well at least you've stopped starting a new thread for every minute variation on ur speedo fetish, ur one step closer to recovery.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well at least you've stopped starting a new thread for every minute variation on ur speedo fetish, ur one step closer to recovery.

lol, this is true.

just a neoprene speedo would just be a different style of wetsuit, so it didn't really justify a new thread, at least not yet anyways, but if it sits here for a few days then might just have to start a new thread lol, I know how much you guys get a kick out of my speedo fetish.

you haven't responded to our request for pictures!! and you haven't told me when to plan for my speedo intervention lol. though pretty soon it might have to be a naturism intervention since I really don't want to wear any type of swimwear anymore.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm originally from the US but currently live in central Europe. It's amazing the difference in how people think of the human body. Here, guys (sometimes girls but rarely) change right at the car when going to the local swimming hole. I've seen guys try on pants in the middle of the store! Drop their pants and try on another pair. I've also heard from a very reliable source, about a story which happened in a park in Prague where guys go for sex in the evenings. It's a park so it's relatively dark and there's always police walking through. A friend told me once that two guys were going at it in the bushes when two cops came up with a flashlight. They froze when the light hit them and looked at the cops who just wanted to know if everything was ok. They (the police) were just making sure no one was getting mugged. I have personally seen a cop pull over to the side of the road and get out to take a piss - in plain view of all the passing traffic.

* Sorry for being off thread but I just get bent out of shape whenever I hear about the ass backwards thinking of Americans sometimes (and I'm American). Getting arrested for towel changing? How many time have we done that as kids (I'm 52) and no one cared? Why is it such a problem now?

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
thickjohnny, you must not have hung out with surfers in the US then. Because guys have been stripping and putting on wetsuits in parking lots and along streets near the beach in southern California for as long as I can remember.