Wetsuit? What do guys wear under them?

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i attended Punahou prep school...same as Barry Dunham..aka barack obama..(name change since leaving the islands) any way, on the surf team...i can't think of anyone that ever wore anything under their wet suit..just their cocks wet cocks creating vpl...and some nice ones at that.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I forgot to add was that I've been known to put on panty hose (no speedo) if diving in cold water in a full wet-suit.

hey

Torque8, u don't have to give all of secrets away...damn, i thought i was the only one wearing panty hose under my wet suit. deep water only tho.
adds some warmth..and my cock loves the feel of the nylon...and i love to see my man mound, aka pubes...stick thru the hose...fuckin hot..but I'm a bit of a freak when it cums to pubes..

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always wear a speedo underneath my wetsuit, makes changing a whole lot easier as you can do the hard bit of taking off the wetsuit out in the open before covering up to take off the speedo

Yea, thats one of the main reasons I do it too, and then you can take your wetsuit off between dives if you want to..

Also I know one time there were some fish that I wanted to get good pics of, and i was scaring them with the scuba bubbles, so I got on board and removed my wetsuit and scuba gear at the end of my dive and then jumped back in to just snorkel/free dive to get them...so if i wouldn't have had my speedo on I wouldn't have been able to do that...

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
most of the time nothing. if the water is really rough i will wear a swimmer jock just because i have had a few time that my nuts get chaffed in rough water. other wise camando (if you consider that camando in a wetsuit) i love the "peeks" i get from the other surfers when i change on the beach

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya i understand what ur saying, but i've never heard of a case of a guy changing into a wetsuit in a parking lot arrested for lewd behaviour.

it's a pretty common practice, they'd fill the courts if they arrested everybody who does it.

I agree justice is twisted for political gain, but there are plenty of real sex offenders to go after.

But wouldn't it just suck to be the first they pick on ?
And legally, the excuse "everyone does it" or "I've been doing it for years" won't defend you.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But wouldn't it just suck to be the first they pick on ?
And legally, the excuse "everyone does it" or "I've been doing it for years" won't defend you.

A lewd conduct charge, requires the purpose of arousing the libido or sexual interest of themselves or the person towards which this action is directed.

So if one is merely changing clothes, with no sexual intent, one is fine. Nude is not lewd.