wetsuits

dhq412: hi, i was scuba diving just a few weeks ago during spring break, and the idea struck me(which I just rememberd now) as to how hung men wear wet suits? As it stood then, the wet suit was pushed completely against my balls and penis, which quickly decided to recede into my body, and the suti was still pushing hard against that. so how would a hung man wear this suit?? it seems like it might be painful

thanks,
dhq

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've only had to wear a wet suit a couple of times, thank goodness, because I could pull the pants up only far enough to leave the crotch of the pants down my thighs far enough for genital comfort. This is not the ideal placement for swimming comfort as I have large, low hangers that cannot abide a tight fit.

Nowadays I simply do not swim or dive in water cold enough to require a wet suit. :p

Pecker

quantum475: I'm about 8x5 and let me tell you that the nice thing about wetsuits is that people are usually not looking atyou as you are in the water. However, I would advise anyone who feels a wood coming on to strip fast. The suits are already too tight and you can't adjust yourself

longelephantballs: What about the new very thin material wetsuits. I believe like 1.3 mm or there abouts. Are they any better?

longdong: Yeah I went to watersports the other week and the wetsuit was soooooo tight around the crotch. It was with my school and I had lots of people staring at me and , believe it or not, lots of slaps in the ass
:eek:

russ: I sail competetively and, since this is the UK a wetsuit is fairly essential. Most of the time I don't actually find it painful, although my balls aren't that large - it might help that my wetsuit is quite thin. The bulge is quite obscene though, you can see everything. ;)

ace420: I wore one once. No place for balls or dick. If you want crushed balls, wear one of those things.

SizeRulz: They're real nut crushers - very uncomfortable. And as for the bulge, well you just know that everyone can see EVERYTHING.

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=thelastoneever2000 link=board=clothing;num=1049019686;start=0#8 date=05/13/03 at 14:16:36] im only like 6in soft[/quote]

"only" eh? you're like 20% larger than avg hard while soft but thats "only" - just kiddin ya - i'm about the same (6.5 soft) but still dont be shy about it - say hell yeah i'm 6" soft

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well yea wet suits can be tight. But you just have to be sure that it's sized as appropriately as possible. and they always stretch when there wet. So I avoid problems wearing one scuba diving by not putting it on until I'm ready to enter the water and then remove it or at least pull the top part down when I"m on deck between dives.

It also feels better or worse depending on what you wear under a wet suit.

I always wear only a speedo under my wet suit, as this allows for some support, but doesn't fill the non existent space in a wet suit with extra unnecessary fabric to bunch up.

I always think its crazy when i see guys trying to cram board shorts or swim trunks into a wet suit.

I know some people don't wear anything under wet suit, and I've done this once or twice when i forgot my speedo, but it felt sorta uncomfortable because then when i was on the boat I had to go into the crapped toilet area to change or wrap a towel around my waist awkwardly to cover up.

So a question for everyone:
What/if anything do you wear under a wetsuit?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went with a bunch of friends and it literally vacuum sealed everything. It was like you took some of that glad touch and seal stuff and seal my dick to my leg. No hiding the pipe and balls till we hit the water and as soon as I saw one of the girls nipples jutting through I was good, then it was like I had a turtle tail inside my suit. Some sort of webbed finger.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well yea wet suits can be tight. But you just have to be sure that it's sized as appropriately as possible. and they always stretch when there wet. So I avoid problems wearing one scuba diving by not putting it on until I'm ready to enter the water and then remove it or at least pull the top part down when I"m on deck between dives.

It also feels better or worse depending on what you wear under a wet suit.

I always wear only a speedo under my wet suit, as this allows for some support, but doesn't fill the non existent space in a wet suit with extra unnecessary fabric to bunch up.

I always think its crazy when i see guys trying to cram board shorts or swim trunks into a wet suit.

I know some people don't wear anything under wet suit, and I've done this once or twice when i forgot my speedo, but it felt sorta uncomfortable because then when i was on the boat I had to go into the crapped toilet area to change or wrap a towel around my waist awkwardly to cover up.

So a question for everyone:
What/if anything do you wear under a wetsuit?

How do they manage to fit board shorts down those things ? They are so skin tight they may as well scuba dive naked lol. But, the allure of the wetsuit on surfers it that it really shows off those sculpted bums really nicely.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
remember that wetsuits are supposed to fit closely and not have any voids, especially in the crotch. the purpose of a wetsuit is to keep warm and having a quart of cold/icy water around your balls will all but kill your body heat. spoken by one who's been diving at rather cold Monterey and Carmel, California.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the purpose of a wetsuit is to keep warm and having a quart of cold/icy water around your balls will all but kill your body heat. .

Yea I can still remember the first time I went scuba diving for my certifications in the Midwest in early April and jumping in to have the rush of cold water run down the back of my neck and back filling the suit, and then how it takes a few minutes for this to warm up.

YIKES!! is the only way to describe it. Defiantly not a good feeling.

Lets just say I was only wearing my speedos under my wetsuit, unlike some other guys in my class, and my balls stayed pretty warm. compared to my arms/legs, fingers/toes.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Speedo under my wet suit. I have heard of some guys wearing panty hose under theirs to help maintain some warmth and to make the wet suit easier to get on.

Matt, you ever dive Gilboa in OH.....water there can get pretty chilly.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedo under my wet suit. I have heard of some guys wearing panty hose under theirs to help maintain some warmth and to make the wet suit easier to get on.

Matt, you ever dive Gilboa in OH.....water there can get pretty chilly.

No I haven't ever dived Gilboa, haven't dived much around indiana. I'm planning on moving to an ocean soon so I can scuba dive more, since I'm not a huge fan of quaries/lakes/etc. Love real oceans with the coral and fish.

I've sorta been spoiled since I've had the opportunity to scuba dive in Hawaii, Australia, Key west, The Caribbean (Jamaca & Grand Cayman)

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been 10 years or more since I donned a wetsuit, and this discussion has brought back some memories. Being small in stature I was able to get a less snug fit, so I thought for sure I'd have room in there. Yep, like everyone else has said, it's a crusher. I have no ideas where my balls went, but I stuffed my dick up my ass crack or at least that's what it felt like.

The guys I was diving with said "well, no secrets here." And, man, that was the truth. You can't hide anything in those things.

That was the first and last time I put on a wetsuit.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am pretty well-hung, 8.5x6" hard and a shower when flacid (about 7" soft). I wear a surfing wetsuit in winter. The new suits are very flexible, so crushing is not a problem.

My last suit was a snug fit and I rather enjoyed the way that it displayed my goods, although it did flatten them a bit and hold them in place a bit too firmly. My new flexible suit is more loose and has a bit of space in the crotch. My penis and balls feel pretty comfortable in there and can move around. In winter I surf in water and air temps that are around 40F. Cold through the crotch area is no more of a problem than elsewhere on my body.