Whack_Me_Buddy Hot Clip

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had this clip in my collection for a long time hoping that I might find out what film it is from , It is at least three years old as that is how old the download I have is. It's always good to see guys looking like they are actually enjoying what they are doing.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not found what file this is from but I have come across a video intitled Big Dick Club which feature the dude in the chair. Its a five way near the end of the movie. Unfortunetly its a Fa--on title but its available p2p.

This must be several years later cuz he look a bit different but I am sure its him.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not the one that posted the file it was brought back to the front in responce to the request from the original posters. It does not matter that the file no longer exists I was simply pointing out the existance of other work the model in question was in. If you want to see the original clip try here.

ed2k://|file|Whack%20Me%20Buddy.wmv|1000722|1A65D4C4DA6FB7427990D0C3719CF09B|/

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh by the way that link is unverified and I know alot of clips on the network in wmv are licensed so I can 't promise anything

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The dude in the chair is HOT! I've never seen anyone enjoy a handjob quite like he does. And when he busts, he himself is almost shocked (the laugh) by how much he cums.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh god oh god oh god

That is Trevor Knight (the one shooting) and Danny Vox (the hairy one). It's a Studio 2000 film called "Cruising It."

Trevor Knight is known for his enormous cumshots - he's up for Performer of the Year at this year's GAYVN Awards, and won Hottest Cock at last year's Grabbys. Danny hasn't been making movies for a couple of years now. I adore both of them, but especially Danny Vox. I would do anything for Danny Vox.