What’s your favorite fetish?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It continues to amaze me to hear about peoples fetishes’ – as soon as you think you’ve heard everything... here comes some girl telling how much she enjoys getting her pussy lips smacked with a leather whip... So what’s yours??? Mine is watching my little hottie try to deep throat me while she’s wrapped in uber tight latex.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i really like "marquis" latex designers on my girl.
i hate latex that zips in the front,or just looks like "fredricks of hollywood" but is cheaply designed latex. blah-yuk.

my favorite fetish? just one! ;)

probably vaginas.
i have big thing for them. :)

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry, but those aren't fetishes. (Well, the deep-throating, pussy-whipping, and vaginas.) They're sexual desires. A fetish is attaching sexual desire or getting sexual gratification from a non-sexual inanimate object (or in some definitions, body part).

So, examples of bona fide fetishes would be for shoes, smoking, schoolgirl uniforms, plush toys since they are inherently non-sexual inanimate objects. Some would include elbows or feet since they're non-sexual body parts.

A supposed fetish for cock, pussy, fucking, or anything inherently sexual in nature is a contradiction in terms.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
or in some definitions, body part)
i would consider a vagina a body part.
that is why i stated vagina...it is a fetish with me.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love love LOVE girls that wear those over the knee or thigh high socks with heels! If shes wearing them when we fuck then im in heaven! A big fan of fishnets too

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getiin fucked after dinner, wine and k, in the shower. cramped but memories of gym i supose..

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry, but those aren't fetishes. (Well, the deep-throating, pussy-whipping, and vaginas.) They're sexual desires. A fetish is attaching sexual desire or getting sexual gratification from a non-sexual inanimate object (or in some definitions, body part).

So, examples of bona fide fetishes would be for shoes, smoking, schoolgirl uniforms, plush toys since they are inherently non-sexual inanimate objects. Some would include elbows or feet since they're non-sexual body parts.

A supposed fetish for cock, pussy, fucking, or anything inherently sexual in nature is a contradiction in terms.

Actually, the definition of a fetish is "anything to which one gives excessive devotion".

A fetish is often considered to be akin to "need". In other words, the person with the prediliction often "needs" the act or item to experience sexual pleasure.

For instance, in the world of BDSM, there are those who do not want any type of sexual penetration or manipulation of the genitals. They orgasm purely from an act, such as being spanked. However, some only want to give or receive oral sex. A woman who orgasms only from sucking c**k could be said to have a fetish for it.

It's when it goes from the occasional fantasy and enactment to a "must" for a large percentage of that person's sexual activity.

Personally, I love to be dominated, and yes, I love to have my p***y spanked. With a hand, with the flat leather of a belt, but I am not into pain. It's mental.

However, I do not need it, and can go long periods without it, so I wouldn't consider it to be my "fetish". However, I do need a sexually aggressive man, one that I consider being capable of being dominant. Some may say that is my fetish.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, the definition of a fetish is "anything to which one gives excessive devotion".

A fetish is often considered to be akin to "need". In other words, the person with the prediliction often "needs" the act or item to experience sexual pleasure.

For instance, in the world of BDSM, there are those who do not want any type of sexual penetration or manipulation of the genitals. They orgasm purely from an act, such as being spanked. However, some only want to give or receive oral sex. A woman who orgasms only from sucking c**k could be said to have a fetish for it.

It's when it goes from the occasional fantasy and enactment to a "must" for a large percentage of that person's sexual activity.

Personally, I love to be dominated, and yes, I love to have my p***y spanked. With a hand, with the flat leather of a belt, but I am not into pain. It's mental.

However, I do not need it, and can go long periods without it, so I wouldn't consider it to be my "fetish". However, I do need a sexually aggressive man, one that I consider being capable of being dominant. Some may say that is my fetish.

One fetish of mine is spanking p***y with my big heavy thick cock, then i`ll slip just the head of my throbbing cock slowly in and out so that the vagina lips shape around my swollen head, then i`ll go back to spanking.
I`ll go back and forth from spanking to dipping the head untill finally i`ll slowly rub the head up and down the vagina so that her lips move like an ocean wave. Once i`ve teased her with her lips sliding over my head i`ll only partially put my cock inside her p***y, stroking my thick cock in and out so that the vagina adjusts to only half of my cock, once this is accomplished i`ll incert my whole cock just once or twice, i`ll then take it out very slowly and make her lick her own juices off then start the whole process all over again untill we both explode into passionate throws of my cock and her p***y.

Just a little food for thought.:rolleyes:

lafever

distillers<3222

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love being forced down onto the bed by this girl I know. everything about her is perfect, anyway, I love being bitten, and cut, and then get fucked up on heroin and do it again/

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two strange fetishes, both to do with women's body parts - feet (bare, as well as high heels and the like), and long fingernails. Have no idea where this comes from, but I've felt like this from a very, very early age. It's been kind of hard to talk about it with girls - you feel like a weirdo.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have two strange fetishes, both to do with women's body parts - feet (bare, as well as high heels and the like), and long fingernails. Have no idea where this comes from, but I've felt like this from a very, very early age. It's been kind of hard to talk about it with girls - you feel like a weirdo.

Sort of the same with me. I like pretty hands and feet. You can be fine for days, but jacked up feet? Can't do it. It's not like I GET OFF on feet or hands, but I do like them pretty...