What’s your favorite fetish?

Ginger Shaun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is uncircumcised, and, my foreskin is so soft and lovely, however my penis is a little smaller then average, and I also have bright ginger pubic hair!
I'd love to show you, and strip naked, in front of you, so you can watch me masturbating!
I'd love to be watched wanking myself off, and, I don't mind if the woman watching me, remains fully clothed, either!

Reactions: long legs

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hmmm. So many.

I like leather and latex, on women and on men.
Bondage and S&M and I mean getting physically whipped, like with a leather strap, till welts are raised... not as a punishment, but as my reward when i do what my partner wants correctly.
And I like dominating a woman as much as being dominated by her... including being pegged by a large, believable strap on.

I like being pissed on, and being made to drink piss, by both women and men.
I like when a woman snowballs me after a blowjob.

I like piercings, especially... both mens and women's in the genitals or nipples.

But, how I got here is basically due to my primary fetish... which is to see my partner suffer peak excitement and arousal.

That is... whatever really excites my partner, becomes something I long for, too. So when I was with a woman who liked to be dominated... I learned to love being dom. When I was with a woman who preferred to be on top, I became a sucker for strap ons and whippings.... When I was sucking cock, i learned to love being a cum dump and piss whoring because it turned on the guys I was servicing.

Reactions: Rubberdick