What’s It Like The First Time?

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The physical sensations are about the same as fucking a girl's ass - deliciously tight right at the point of entrance. (I never last more than a few strokes in an ass.) Mentally, you may be especially aware of the taboo and naughtiness factors because you're doing it with another guy.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First guy I fucked was an active bottom who was used to relaxing and opening his hole. I got into him easily until my length became an issue. We went slowly and soon he took all of me. He had a tube of aloe for lube. (This was 35 years ago when we didn't have the lubricants we have today.)

The second guy I fucked hadn't bottomed in a while. It took him much longer to relax and open his sphincter. I had to hold the base of my shaft to keep him from bending me as both he and I both pushed. I think we used baby oil or massage oil.

Virgins who have never played with their hole, never inserted toys or anything and have little or no experience relaxing their anus can be almost impossible to get into. Few get past the pain of having their anus stretched let alone being penetrated fully. Avoid them.

On the other hand a virgin who is used to dancing on a six or eight inch dildo will probably do just fine. They are much more common today than back in the dark ages when I started topping.

I recommend finding someone who is experienced and knows how to clean and lube himself. You should have lube and condoms. I keep disposable douche bottles so guys can clean themselves on the spur of the moment. I also keep and use a lube injector because lubing my cock and his hole usually isn't enough.

It feels great. A good bottom knows how to grip and milk your shaft as you both move.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First guy I fucked was an active bottom who was used to relaxing and opening his hole. I got into him easily until my length became an issue. We went slowly and soon he took all of me. He had a tube of aloe for lube. (This was 35 years ago when we didn't have the lubricants we have today.)

The second guy I fucked hadn't bottomed in a while. It took him much longer to relax and open his sphincter. I had to hold the base of my shaft to keep him from bending me as both he and I both pushed. I think we used baby oil or massage oil.

Virgins who have never played with their hole, never inserted toys or anything and have little or no experience relaxing their anus can be almost impossible to get into. Few get past the pain of having their anus stretched let alone being penetrated fully. Avoid them.

On the other hand a virgin who is used to dancing on a six or eight inch dildo will probably do just fine. They are much more common today than back in the dark ages when I started topping.

I recommend finding someone who is experienced and knows how to clean and lube himself. You should have lube and condoms. I keep disposable douche bottles so guys can clean themselves on the spur of the moment. I also keep and use a lube injector because lubing my cock and his hole usually isn't enough.

It feels great. A good bottom knows how to grip and milk your shaft as you both move.
Great insight and advice.....

Oh, and as noted, be gentle. Don't be the top that just shoves it in without some warm-up. Fingering, rimming, general foreplay to relax them.. Maybe even a nice shower before so that everything is fresh and clean. Too quick, too soon hurts.

being a top for first time couple years ago--I will say be ready for it to be sensitive and depends on who youre topping he may be tight but then if active no so tight---feeling his asshole as your cock slides in feels weird I will say but once in and began pumping it feels better than I thought it would--

but in other position--me receiving first screwing--I knew from a certain age I liked my ass played with --fingered it and found objects around house to see how it felt inside me--but first time I felt a dick slide inside me-I was lie hell yeah--then couple years later bigger than last one I was with--opened my ass up good and it hurt but I loved it too--

Wow, any advice on how to start playing with my ass? Should I use fingers and then slowly after some time buy a dildo?

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, any advice on how to start playing with my ass? Should I use fingers and then slowly after some time buy a dildo?
Yes, starting with your fingers is fine....but I would quickly buy some toys....butt plugs and small dildos. Start small and use lots of lube.......take your time and relax.......it will take time--days and weeks--for your ass to get used to being penetrated.....but over time it will feel wonderful.....the pleasure is well worth your patience......

you don't want to go from using fingers to toys too much if planning on going to real deal---then the guy penetrating your ass wont think its your first time--if want it that bad find someone you can trust---because even if you use toys the real thing feels better and the toys wont have helped you much

Reactions: Bittydrew