What’s On Your Youtube Queue?

Usually if I've got Youtube playing it's old syndicated classic TV shows like Night Court or some death metal playing in the background.

Now and then I've enjoyed Survival Russia as well....some fascinating survival stuff on there, which might just come in handy seeing the direction civilization is going....

Though I used to get a chuckle or two from Markiplier.:D

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My suggestions are usually pretty predictable - I mostly watch music videos, so the top suggestion is usually another video from the same artist/genre. Sometimes it's just another mix of the same song, or even the exact same clip uploaded by someone else. Lately it's just other things I've been watching.

Today I was watching this:

and the top suggestion was this:

Nothing at all to do with Laura Branigan - only suggested because I also watch a lot of 'Cats Does Countdown' on YouTube.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found TMS had uploaded 3 of their dubbed episodes of Lupin the 3rd. So I watched those and then have found the others on Crunchyroll. I forgot having such a crush on Lupin. LOL.

Thanks to Walmart's Black Friday commercial i checked out Lizzo's Water Me

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My suggestions are usually pretty predictable - I mostly watch music videos, so the top suggestion is usually another video from the same artist/genre. Sometimes it's just another mix of the same song, or even the exact same clip uploaded by someone else. Lately it's just other things I've been watching.

Today I was watching this:

and the top suggestion was this:

Nothing at all to do with Laura Branigan - only suggested because I also watch a lot of 'Cats Does Countdown' on YouTube.
I LOVE “8 out 10 Cats Does Countdown”. The numbers are impossible, but I can get some of the letters okay. So funny, though!

Reactions: rbkwp