1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

What’s Something You’ve Masturbated To But Shouldn’t Have?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by Remy2424, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Remy2424

Remy2424 Sexy Member

I’ve “stumbled upon” the nudes of two different roommates over the years. The first was an actual physical photo album that my straight roommate’s girlfriend sent him to college with. Tons of pics of them naked, having sex, etc. I knew where he stored it so I took a look one day when I was alone in the room and cranked one out to a pic of his cock.

Fast forward to the second time. My gay roommate’s account was associated to our streaming device, which meant his photos were accessible. I knew he had plenty of nudes so I did some snooping. Hit the jackpot. I wanked to solo pics, jerk off and fuck vids a handful of times before I started to feel way too guilty and never looked again.

2. briacon429

briacon429 Expert Member

Yum!!! When I was in college, one of the main dining rooms was directly across from the gym, and both buildings had plate glass windows. It was basically dinner theater: I got to sit there and watch a smorgasbord of hot guys right across from me!

I’m not sure if this meets your definition, but I’ve also fantasized about my share of guys I’ve been with. I fucking love imagining them banging away with somebody else... it doesn’t matter if they’re topping or bottoming, because it gets me off either way!

317621NT, neveir, Misterguy5 and 2 others like this.
  3. indyfrat79

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My step dad's jock strap after he'd go to the gym. I still remember the smell.

Stormcloud45, Remy2424 and cedarizzo like this.
  4. dante33

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A sex tape of my brother-in-law with his gf.
    He's a gym trainer, so he has a smoking hot body. Nice dick and knew how to use it, as the chick was moaning like crazy and begging for more.
    Video ended with him cumming all over her lower back.
    Fucking hot.

Aussie87 and Remy2424 like this.
  5. freeurmind7

freeurmind7 Sexy Member

a family members jo video

Remy2424 likes this.
  6. AllDixNeedLuv69

AllDixNeedLuv69 Experimental Member

My nephew .. he was asleep and I got up to go use bathroom .. I and I walked by the room he was sleeping in.. the door was open I looked in and there he was asleep but he wasn’t under the covers or wearing any clothes . He was laying there on his back cock half hard but it was moving on its own getting harder .I leaned against the door casing began jerking off as I stared at his body and I came all over the doorway entrance and floor .. I grabbed a towel from the bathroom cleaned up what I could And went back to bed and I laid there thinking of him laying there naked wishing I had done more than jerked off

freeurmind7 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice