What’s The Largest Group You’ve Been Fully Naked In?

Question says it all really, but not sure where to put it.
Have you been to WNBR? If so were you one of the biggest cocks, smallest, most handsome?
Have you done full frontal in a play or as a naked extra?

really wanna hear!

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The largest group I've been in is at the Solstice Parade in Seattle in which thousands of cyclists paint our bodies and cycle nude in the parade. It's an extremely exhilarating experience to be cycling with so many naked people and having all the clothed people watching the parade cheer us on.

As to your question, "Were you one of the biggest cocks?", have a look at my albums and you tell me ;)

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to do all male nude yoga and one summer one of the members had everyone over his house for a cookout/outdoor yoga/pool party. There had to be at least 25 people... it was a great time overall with good people and food. It wasn't a sexual event, but that's not to say that people didn't check things out as all the guys were hanging out.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No idea what WNBR is, so pretty sure I've not been there. But the largest group I've been naked in would have been anyone of the swing parties or clubs we've been to in the past. But since the attendance varied and I never did a head count of the number of people there, I'd have no idea what the maximum amount was, other than it was most likely during one of the open room orgies.

seattle_unicorn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No idea what WNBR is, so pretty sure I've not been there. But the largest group I've been naked in would have been anyone of the swing parties or clubs we've been to in the past. But since the attendance varied and I never did a head count of the number of people there, I'd have no idea what the maximum amount was, other than it was most likely during one of the open room orgies.

WNBR stands for World Naked Bike Ride. Cities all over the world do them, and they draw thousands of people in larger cities. Portland, OR has the largest one in the world which draws over 10,000 people. I have done lots of naked bike rides, but not one that big.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question says it all really, but not sure where to put it.
Have you been to WNBR?
I have not been to WNBR, but would love to! I have spent lots of time naked with large groups of guys in locker rooms, nude beaches, etc. Nude beaches definitely had the most guys at a time, particularly at packed times. I lived in Miami for a few years in the early 2000's and went to Haulover most weekends.

If so were you one of the biggest cocks, smallest, most handsome?
I have a small cock, but I think it looks great on me and I love showing it off. I was in great shape back in my Miami days, so I got plenty of looks on the beach

Have you done full frontal in a play or as a naked extra?
I wish

Reactions: crtbike

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to WNBR once. It was awesome. I was not the biggest penis around, I'm a grower. Hundreds of naked people biking through a major city, it was great. I felt like the surprise of it as we biked through the city really made a lot of people happy. The funniest part was when we biked past a church and there was a wedding party outside all dressed up.

I also went to a gay nudist campground once. There I did kind of feel like the center of attention because my boyfriend and I were probably the youngest guys there (we were about 30 at the time).

I've been to NY Jacks once too. Probably around 50-60 guys in 2 rooms stroking it. In that scenario I had an erection, so yes I was one of the biggest guys there, and a lot of people wanted to touch it. I found it all a bit overwhelming though. Being around so many hard naked guys was a turn-on, but most of the guys themselves were not.

I also auditioned to be a nude model at an art school. They brought six of us into the room at a time, three of us at a time got naked and stood on platforms and posed for the 4 "judges" while the other 3 models sat and watched. I didn't get the job.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine was about 75 or so people. We were at a swing party and the host couple has a huge two story house complete with dungeon. This wasn't a couples only party so there were a few more men than women. No big thing except to say I was not the biggest....most of us were in various states of undress. To me not being the biggest in a room isn't a huge deal. As long as my partner at the time is happy that's all that's important.