What’s Your Biggest Sexual Fantasy?

D

deleted300444

More gangbang, more orgies with all kinds in the room with lots of pussy DP.

I've done it before, but the fantasy is more, more, more. I just don't have the energy to orchestrate at this juncture in my life.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine is to be able to service a lot of big cocks in one session. I don't necessarily want a gangbang, as that makes me think of just being mercilessly fucked by a bunch of guys. I want to take time with each one to stroke, lick , suck and perhaps be fucked by them. In the end, I want the load in my mouth.

I wouldn't mind more than one at a time, to be surrounded by big cocks, stroking some as I suck another and ride even another... but I don't want it to get out of control into a rough gang bang! I just want happy cocks and lots of cum!

D

deleted300444

Mine is to be able to service a lot of big cocks in one session. I don't necessarily want a gangbang, as that makes me think of just being mercilessly fucked by a bunch of guys. I want to take time with each one to stroke, lick , suck and perhaps be fucked by them. In the end, I want the load in my mouth.

I wouldn't mind more than one at a time, to be surrounded by big cocks, stroking some as I suck another and ride even another... but I don't want it to get out of control into a rough gang bang! I just want happy cocks and lots of cum!

....and then we get to give you a facial right?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I once had a guy invite me to his partner's birthday party. His partner loved sucking big dicks, so he invited about 6 guys over. We all sat on the couch with our dicks pointed straight up ready for him to go from dick to dick. He was a damn good cock sucker too, which made it even better. Watching this sexy birthday boy swallow big dicks down to the balls was hot. And knowing that I was next was even better. What a thoughtful partner. Much better than some crap from Amazon.

The thing I loved is they gave bottles of poppers out as party favors. I usually get a headache from poppers and don't use them. But the host knew his stuff and offered me one that he thought would solve the problem. It did. Very fun birthday party. So hey if you need a guest, put me on the list. I would love doing that again.