What’s Your Biggest Sexual Fantasy?

manuel casas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lo mio si es una fantasia irrealizable,que se me ponga dura la polla al maximo y poder follar con mi mujer,o con un culturita con musculos muy grandes,ah se me a olvidado decir que soy diabetico y lo he probado todo hasta las inyecciones perineas,vamos un milagro,y en eso no creo,saludos

Reactions: P.J.9
D

deleted7507891

Yes it is lol. So have you got to live out your fantasy yet?
Only got sucked once by a guy that said he was straight. I've never heard of him after that bj but he was so bad at giving head that either he was honest about his sexuality or at least it was his first time giving head. He was really hot tho, and I was so turned on at the idea of getting my dick sucked by a straight guy that I enjoyed it very much.

ThatBoi78

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanna have sex with someone all day, like we fuck and then play games together and then in like another hour or two we fuck around again and just do that all day, maybe even I suck the other guy off while he plays games and edge him while he tries to focus

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Striking up a conversation at a big box store with a slender built married guy, and finding out we have quite a lot in common. Of course the conversation eventually becomes about our wives, and he bemoans the fact that his wife won't give him head. I ask why and he explains to me that she complains he's too big and she doesen't like to give it anyway. Long story short, we meet again at my place, and he was right, his equipment is very substantial in size. We meet 1-2 times a month now.

Long Arm of the Law

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MMF threesome with another big guy that starts with the three of us taking a shower together and seeing each naked for the first time, followed at some point by DVP and sloppy seconds, both of which I have yet to try but would really like to.

D

deleted17357311

Mines definitely a fantasy, ever since I was younger I always wished my cock would grow when getting hard getting bigger and bigger. Also my muscles growing too strange to some but always fantasised about that. So I got the muscle side still would love to grow huge.

or see someone grow in front of me cock muscles and height

• Love
Reactions: krystor and P.J.9

Fucking two skinny Viet sisters in their early 20’s. Either twins or one older than the other.

Having one watch as I make her sis cum hard, and then the other.

Fuck them both to exhaustion before they share sucking the cum out of my cock with me exploding all over their young porcelain faces.

And naturally record it all in 4K.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just wanna have sex with someone all day, like we fuck and then play games together and then in like another hour or two we fuck around again and just do that all day, maybe even I suck the other guy off while he plays games and edge him while he tries to focus
That describes a recent two-day marathon with a buddy. You lose count of the number of times you cum, but you know it's a lot. The last two times my cock was still rock hard when we fucked but I was shooting dry. Not a fantasy for a lot of dudes.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do they involve taking a straight guy’s anal virginity?
done that few times--fromsucking their dick to rimming their asses---the reactions to that can be fun--had one guy cum while rimming him he liked it that much

taking a straight guys anal virginity is always fun--they say they arent gay that their assholes arent made that way--then you prove to them their asshole is made same way as a gay mans as they takemy dick