What’s your myers briggs personality type?

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's true, one day my personality said to me, that's it, I'm out of here, then it just split............................................o_O

Well you obviously caught the meaning .

*Hint : i was being Complimentary. Preposterous; oxymoron.

..... SO what do your comments mean ?! Be honest . ^^

Reactions: 185248

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could not agree more. You very succinctly expressed what I think whenever I take one of these tests. My first reaction to the vague, open-ended questions is usually what I want to believe I am; if I stop and think about my actual patterns of behavior, my answer often changes quite drastically. Do the creators of the tests understand this?

At any rate, according to the link provided earlier, I am a "Mediator," INFP-T.

Update: that was a set up. Totally phony . He baited me into a message to be cruel.

PA it is highly inappropriate for you to use this time to put me down. Your passive aggressive tactics are not appreciated.

...I find it especially interesting that people squeal about oppression, but out of that very same squealing mouth, they don't want anyone with whom they disagree to have any freedom of expression.

You’re a pig.

Well you obviously caught the meaning .

*Hint : i was being Complimentary. Preposterous; oxymoron.

..... SO what do your comments mean ?! Be honest . ^^

I was making a wee bit of a pun on the personality thread thingamajiggy, how a personality splits...Split Personality. It is preposterous I know, but me thinks we all are able to fit into different personalities at different times when situations dictate.

It seems my bit of humour was a bit of a dud Dollydud ;)

Thanks for the shoe view, don't know about the cum thing, but it did give me a smile at the end of a long sweaty work day in the Queensland sun. Thank you for that :)

Nice shoes.

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is everything that many people claim it is, then you should be able to identify the type for many people on this Forum.

In the end, there are not 16 types of people, but only two: Those who accept the diversity and uniqueness among individuals, and those who think that people can be pigeon-holed into 16 categories.

These personality surveys actually test what we think about ourselves, not how we actually are. Maybe it would be better if someone who knows us very well filled in the survey for us. But then what is tested is observable behaviour, rather than personality characteristics.

And that leads us to an old debate: whether a man's character is the sum of his actions, or whether the self is something innate and independent of the external world.

Why the interest, OP?

I wanted to see what people would do.
I'd answer but I just realized this topic is in "Ask a Straight Man," and my other personality type is "cocksucker."

Feel free to message me and I'll explain what I was talking about, if you're really interested.

Now now let’s remember when in doubt, it’s best not to assume .
B9B2A80E-BBC6-4550-B754-04C460675A5E.jpeg

5CC68D46-FA71-4E50-B277-5EDC04061CEE.jpeg

Dollydud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was making a wee bit of a pun on the personality thread thingamajiggy, how a personality splits...Split Personality. It is preposterous I know, but me thinks we all are able to fit into different personalities at different times when situations dictate.

It seems my bit of humour was a bit of a dud Dollydud ;)

Thanks for the shoe view, don't know about the cum thing, but it did give me a smile at the end of a long sweaty work day in the Queensland sun. Thank you for that :)

Nice shoes.

Not a dude. The your Einstein in that meme. the intelligent mf who makes a jokes only a dumb mf consider crazy ... mf?

(Yeah this explanation is a lost cause)

Anywua, You observation is correct . The joke is even more impressive now that you’ve so kindly explained it to me .

Me thinks Me thinks deeply

As for the show pic. You’re welcome I’m glad you got a kick out it. Like you said, I don’t have a personality type, I visit an Internet forums and make up my own. Humor me, myself, & I . . Lol .

Glad I have met someone who is down for the cause.

jackxt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I feel that introverts would utilize a social website moreso than extroverts. Doesn't seem to surprise me there. According to the MBTI profilers the INTJ type is supposedly not too common, roughly 2 percent of the tested population. Now if everyone begins posting an INTJ... We might have a statistically rare demographic, or it's all bogus!
Probably not. I guess INTJs are just overrepresented in this forum. I'm INTJ myself. But go outside the forum and I can assure you we'll get drowned by a lot of extroverts and other INxx

Reactions: Sailingbear

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Probably not. I guess INTJs are just overrepresented in this forum. I'm INTJ myself. But go outside the forum and I can assure you we'll get drowned by a lot of extroverts and other INxx
I agree with you. In my outside work world I know or knew 4 total. As INTJ's we seem to stand out to others like our self. Forums (not just this one) give the INTJ an easy way of expressing themself without having to deal with people. It is the perfect hiding place lol, and in some cases pulls us out into some form of social gatherings. Not on this site, but on the INTJ forum I found events which pulled me into lectures and study groups as well as the Resist political movement. In the last two years I grew a set and went to hear Neil Tyson lectures twice and Richard Dawkins once. They both had thousands there to hear them. My biggest was the Women's march which in Raleigh NC was in the 20 to 30 thousand range. Not sure I can do that again, but if they impeach trump I will go to that March/celebration and suspect it willbe be in the millions.

Reactions: jackxt