What 8 Years Of Bush Has Done To Our Economy

D

deleted15807

bush?? a failure?? he's done plenty of good work with.... well the economy is.... but atleast he's brought an end to...., what was the question??

You will have an extremely difficult time proving Bush policies have helped the average American. Not so hard a time proving the wealthy have benefited greatly under Bush.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about what many loathesome ppl should care about...

umemployment...

funny how it's about the economy and not jobs...

last I checked there was a line in Starbuck's near my house for $3.50 cups of coffee with milk in them... bitching about the economy from the $90/month cable bill fed news on their $3,000 flat screens via some lib channel telling them they were in a "recession"... yet noone (much the 65% polled in X region who DEFINITELY SAID we were in a recession) can't even define when we are in a recession or not (go Google it up LPSG dipshits, so you can then profess you know what a recession is) and how much you spent on bread... yet I'd love to see your cellular bill which is a "lifeline" to your existence is and how much you are struggling.

Yet Bush is causing you woes for what??????? Not defending Bush.. but to think Bush is the cause for any woe to your daily lifestyle is the same folly to give credit to Clinton circa 1999. Clinton handed off a recession to Bush in early 2001... that is scientific and economic fact,... with 9/11 in tow... and we got out of it... the president had little to do with it then, and little to do with it now.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about what many loathesome ppl should care about...

umemployment...

funny how it's about the economy and not jobs...

last I checked there was a line in Starbuck's near my house for $3.50 cups of coffee with milk in them... bitching about the economy from the $90/month cable bill fed news on their $3,000 flat screens via some lib channel telling them they were in a "recession"... yet noone (much the 65% polled in X region who DEFINITELY SAID we were in a recession) can't even define when we are in a recession or not (go Google it up LPSG dipshits, so you can then profess you know what a recession is) and how much you spent on bread... yet your cellular bill which is a "lifeline" to your existence is). Yet Bush is causing you woes for what???????

you brought up some great points i've yet to see in this thread. my friend will complain that his rent is too high, then he pays a $90 cell phone bill cuz he has to have the customized ring tones, unlimited text and callback ringtone. then he'll say the light bill is too much, then he'll get a rental car and go on a trip to the beach. then he complains that his job doesn't pay him enough, then signs up for premium cable. am i the only one who sees a pattern?? certainly the financial powers that be aren't making it easy on americans, but you can't say we dont have a hand in it. if people stopped wasting so much gas would it still be as high?? how many people do u see on the road just for the hell of it, wasting gas

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wait... I'm talking to 22 year olds... who pay little/nothing in taxes, have zero capital gains (hard earned or inherited), have fed off the system for the mere 3-5 years of their adult existence, have been spoon-fed that the GOP wants to eat their unborn babies by MTV, and think whatever Jay-Z has to say about the "everyday middle-american" is real, much less "keepin' it real".

Right on, peace out.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you brought up some great points i've yet to see in this thread. my friend will complain that his rent is too high, then he pays a $90 cell phone bill cuz he has to have the customized ring tones, unlimited text and callback ringtone. then he'll say the light bill is too much, then he'll get a rental car and go on a trip to the beach. then he complains that his job doesn't pay him enough, then signs up for premium cable. am i the only one who sees a pattern?? certainly the financial powers that be aren't making it easy on americans, but you can't say we dont have a hand in it. if people stopped wasting so much gas would it still be as high?? how many people do u see on the road just for the hell of it, wasting gas

Sometimes I think we need an actual depression.... our recessions have been rather light... the last one... was a bunch of rich ppl that went on vacations, taught _____, and "took some time off" to wait it out.... that's not a recession... that's just a cyclical economic harvest that was reaped...

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

How much of that goes on a credit card and is debt that is paid/maintained as a minimum monthly payment ? In my case, personally I avoid credit card debt. I don't have the iphone, nor it's premium service contract, no highest end internet or cable, not even the $ 3,000 flat screen, then again, you can get a heck of a flat screen for 1/3 of that. I save, then pick and choose what is more important to me to buy in a single payment. Unemployment shouldn't be a worry for anyone, what should be a worry is house, healthcare, vehicle, clothing, food & retirement and that is where it is rightfully an issue.

A line at Starbuck's ? Yeah, but even there, is it any more than a couple of people at best anymore ? I know, I went to different Starbuck's locations on Monday & Tuesday of this week that were within a few miles of each other. I was the tag along window shopper, I didn't buy, the visits were post lunch and being in Miami, FL, I can say coffee is consumed heavily here (but more so as a shot of cuban coffee). Bottom line, there really wasn't this horrendous wait in a long line at Starbucks on either day. Now, the Fuddruckers next to it, that was another story, but that was a lunch line for a meal.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How much of that goes on a credit card and is debt that is paid/maintained as a minimum monthly payment ? In my case, personally I avoid credit card debt. I don't have the iphone, nor it's premium service contract, no highest end internet or cable, not even the $ 3,000 flat screen, then again, you can get a heck of a flat screen for 1/3 of that. I save, then pick and choose what is more important to me to buy in a single payment. Unemployment shouldn't be a worry for anyone, what should be a worry is house, healthcare, vehicle, clothing, food & retirement and that is where it is rightfully an issue.

A line at Starbuck's ? Yeah, but even there, is it any more than a couple of people at best anymore ? I know, I went to different Starbuck's locations on Monday & Tuesday of this week that were within a few miles of each other. I was the tag along window shopper, I didn't buy, the visits were post lunch and being in Miami, FL, I can say coffee is consumed heavily here (but more so as a shot of cuban coffee). Bottom line, there really wasn't this horrendous wait in a long line at Starbucks on either day. Now, the Fuddruckers next to it, that was another story, but that was a lunch line for a meal.

First, let's here about Plasma TVs being sold at 1/4 the cost.... and stop seeing 90% of high school children with cell phones in their hands before I personally EVER worry about the economy.

Sorry, it's about priorities.... we're bitching about the cost of a fucking grapefruit... yet our habits with HD TV subscriptions, $125 cellular bills to blab on the highway with friends, buy those (even though "we're scaling back" to just regular Starbuck's vs bringing out a fucking coffee pot and a bucket of Folger's) Starbuck's.... going on Craiglist's to buy fucking $300 hockey tickets... not even the NFL... and not even the Stanley Cup finals... but the semi's of the near-dead NHL...when unemployment is still better than the average of the 70s, 80s, and 90s....

and Bush is the worst president, when I hear Iraq, then the economy..... second.. are you fucking kidding me... who the fuck are they polling???

regardless of my opinion of Bush... how can you talk these sort of ppl serious on what they know about the economy... it frightens me to see/believe these ppl vote on a $550M general obligation bond supported bill... when they don't even know the financing thereof and what general obligation means to their taxation. Fuck hanging chads, and how to operate a fucking voting booth machine... I don't want dumbshit media-sentiment fed idjit galoots voting anyways.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, let's here about Plasma TVs being sold at 1/4 the cost.... and stop seeing 90% of high school children with cell phones in their hands before I personally EVER worry about the economy.

Sorry, it's about priorities.... we're bitching about the cost of a fucking grapefruit... yet our habits with HD TV subscriptions, $125 cellular bills to blab on the highway with friends, buy those (even though "we're scaling back" to just regular Starbuck's vs bringing out a fucking coffee pot and a bucket of Folger's) Starbuck's.... going on Craiglist's to buy fucking $300 hockey tickets... not even the NFL... and not even the Stanley Cup finals... but the semi's of the near-dead NHL...when unemployment is still better than the average of the 70s, 80s, and 90s....

and Bush is the worst president, when I hear Iraq, then the economy..... second.. are you fucking kidding me... who the fuck are they polling???

regardless of my opinion of Bush... how can you talk these sort of ppl serious on what they know about the economy... it frightens me to see/believe these ppl vote on a $550M general obligation bond supported bill... when they don't even know the financing thereof and what general obligation means to their taxation. Fuck hanging chads, and how to operate a fucking voting booth machine... I don't want dumbshit media-sentiment fed idjit galoots voting anyways.

:laola:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What some pay for all those items are their burdens to bear. You failed to mention that there's a Red Sox jersey going for $ 80K on ebay that was buried and dug up in the new Yankee stadium too. That is the lunacy of a free market society ? To imply that these rule the day is ludicrous. For the most part there's a certain level of low balling for anything, then there's overcharging others. We all don't fall into the same category, some thrive in it, others are ruined over it.

If the recession is such a minor thing, why lay anyone off at all even ? Just let everyone keep their jobs, because cyclically there will be prosperity again ?