What a cock on this trans... WTF!!!

w12passat

Just Browsing
Media
my wife used to have regular sex with 9 inch lover for about 8 years before i met her i only 5 is it only fair to let her go with bigger lovers aswell ?:eek:

daj100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

There is definitely some Photoshopping to enlarge her size here. There are other pics of her that have floated around for several years, showing nearly identical poses in which she is definitely big, I'd say about 8 - 8.5 inches, but not as big as the ones in the link above. She claims to be 26 centimeters, which is 10.25 inches.

Hung_Is_Yum

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To some of your imagings I have had the best of both worlds.

Quite a few years ago I met a man...9 and a bit inches, my fingers couldn't meet around his shaft. Gorgeous man with a cock I couldn't get enough of. I and we fell hard!

There were signs he was different (I WASNT BLIND) and knew one day it would either it was turn to one or the other. It turned out to be the other and he started becoming she. They say love is blind, and it was. Same hands, same lips, same eyes, same cock.

Then the pills really kicked in and the hands softened, lips thinned, cock shrank and eyes started to look at me with envy over love.

I can fuck as good as any of you with a strap on. Make you cum with no cock contact. Can squirt across the room once you get the hang of how I tick...and over 5 years I had the (MY) ideal, my fantasy, my dream. Fuck and be fucked.

I called it quits in the end...I did not want to be the man of the house. I have never been attracted or even been friends with 'girly girls' and I do admit the social pressure and torment while she was transitioning was too much..... And I love cock.

The fantasy IS awesome, and yes I still obviously wish I could still have both.

Be careful what you wish for guys xxxx