What A Dick/touchdown "crossover"

HI READERS.... this is a crossover story where two of my works, Touchdown and What a Dick combine into one. Basically, the characters from Touchdown have just won the FedEx Bowl and are meeting Jim's long-lost uncle Jerry. Jerry is the star of a long story of mine called "What a Dick." There's more to come... let me what you think so far!

Chad and Jim were on a natural high after winning the FedEx Bowl. It was Thanksgiving, and they were in a private jet on their way to Thanksgiving weekend with their girlfriends, Deb and Cindy. Along for the ride were Jim’s mom and her brother Jerry, his girlfriend Megan, Chad’s father, Jim’s brother Kevin and his girlfriend, Darci. In the flight deck was Bud Michael’s bodyguard, William.

The plane touched down and taxied to the VIP entry that was built when Telluride because a hot ski resort a while back. As bags were unpacked by the crew, the group made their way to the black Suburbans for the ride to Jerry and Megan’s restaurant.

“This is insane,” said Jim who was not used to this way of life. Jim’s mom was a schoolteacher, and his dad was a copier repairman. If not for his Uncle Jerry who he was meeting tonight for the first time, Jim and Kevin wouldn’t be able to attend college. Taking the whole thing in was a bit overwhelming for Jim, who had only been on a plane once before tonight.

He Googled Bud Michaels and discovered that he was a US Senator who would likely become the Secretary of Homeland Security shortly. The guards, the black Suburbans with lights and the private plane made sense. Jim also had googled his Uncle Jerry and found little other than the story of the plane crash that killed his family. His mom told him not to discuss that with Jerry.

After an amazing dinner, the college kids went back to Jerry’s house and hit the hot tub while the older folks stayed at the restaurant, opening yet another in a series of bottles of red wine as the kids headed out.

Jerry’s place had an amazing deck that overlooked the Telluride ski slope. The guys and girls separated to get changed. Kevin was talking about the game as the guys got changed. Jim and Chad had been in very intimate settings before, so stripping off their clothes in front of each other was second nature to them. Kevin was built like a sting bean looked at the two other guys with ripped chests, muscled arms and thick legs. It was between the two football player’s legs that made him pause. Kevin swallowed hard as he saw two fat cocks, both sitting atop huge balls. Kevin wasn’t gay, but he felt inadequate in front of the football players. “Come on Kev, I won’t give you shit bro” offered Jim as he pulled his bathing suit up, stuffing his meat into the loose pouch.

Kevin quickly changed, exposing his chalk-white legs and small penis, covered in a dense tangle of pubic hair. Both guys smiled as they saw Kevin, but said nothing.

When the guys were ready, they walked into the kitchen where the girls were waiting. “We don’t know how to start the hot tub, said Deb. The last thing that I want to is fuck things up with your long-lost uncle.

Chad, Jim and Kevin led the way into the cold November night, quickly turning on the tub jets before jumping in to warm up. “Come on out,” the water’s great! The women had raided the refrigerator, bringing cold cans of beer for the group. “The season’s over, my friend” Chad said as he opened a can.

“Where’s Darci, asked Deb.” As she asked the question, Darci came out of the kitchen. She was wearing a red bikini top that showed off her firm B cup tits. Her hips flared impressively from her waist, and as she turned her back to the group, she showed a wide, big and firm ass to the group. The two globes of her impressive rump stopped the guys from talking. Kevin knew every millimeter of that ass, but it was new to Chad and Jim who sat speechless, with hot tub bubbles hiding their rising cocks. Both Deb and Cindy shot nasty looks at their boyfriends, who barely noticed. “AH-HEM,” said Cindy above the roar of the hot tub. Darci knew that her ass got lots of attention and she flaunted it. The other girls were not happy. Both girls sat next to their boyfriends, rubbing their side boobs against their hard chests. Between the big ass and soft tits, both guys stiffened up. Like clockwork, both fished out the hardening cocks the lurked like sharks under the water.

Within a few minutes the guys reached down under the bubbles to return the favor. Kevin was in his own world, but Darci knew what was going on. As she moved closer to he reached out of the tub to grab Zip Lock bag that was next to the hot tub. “Guys, it is post season. Chad, if you like weed half as much as my baby bro, you may want some of this. Colorado’s finest, and it is legal here!”

The two guys were high from the masturbation that was going on beneath the water. “Sure, Kev” replied. Cindy moved to sit on Jim’s lap as Deb did the same to Chad. As Kevin lit the joint, the timer ran out on the hot tub jets as the bubbles suddenly stopped.

The group looked down as the water cleared. Deb and Cindy’s bikini bottoms were gone and it was clear that they were sitting on to very hard cocks, each taking their boyfriend in a reverse-cowboy that was, until this moment, undetected.

“Where’s the controls, I will restart it,” offered Darci, the only one in the tube without a cock or a joint to keep her occupied. With that, she left the hot tub, once again showing off her ample and impressive ass. Two globes, held together by the slightest bit of fabric that disappeared deep into the cavern of her ass.

As the jets erupted, forming bubbles on the surface, so did Jimmy. Nobody was pretending as they watched the couple rock together in mutual orgasm. Deb and Chad continued to move slowly back and forth, as Kevin took a hit of the joint before Darci returned to the hot tub, sitting right next to her boyfriend.

“We all give thanks for what we have,” said Kevin. The group laughed and enjoyed the evening.

When Jerry, Megan and Brenda got back to Jerry’s house, he found the group of college kids in the hot tub. Bikini tops were off and the rhythmic movements of the women up and down, up and down, as they rode their boyfriend’s cocks put a smile on this face. Jerry wondered if Jim and Chad got the “cock genes” from their dads.

Megan smiled and secretly wished that she was the one riding young cock at the moment instead of entertaining Jerry’s sister.

Brenda looked a bit surprised as they passed the picture windows and headed to the family room on the other side of the house. “Well, THAT was interesting,” she said with a bit of disapproval mixed with jealousy.

Bud followed in his own car, and Jerry went to open the front door when he arrived. Passing the scene in the hot tub, he said “well, we did something right, Jer” with a laugh.

The drinking that started earlier at Thanksgiving dinner continued at Jerry’s as they went through several more bottles of wine. They talked about Jerry’s childhood, with Brenda sharing stories about the two of them and their brother Michael who still lived in Florida.

After about an hour, Megan looked at Bud and said, “let’s let the two of them catch up,” as she got up, motioning to Bud to move into another room. Brenda and Jerry were catching up on old times. He seemed happy, and when he was happy, so was Megan.

Megan led Bud into an impressive media room with a huge flat-screen and overstuffed leather chairs. The room was windowless and soundproof. Megan closed the door behind them before offering more wine to Bud. Bud’s response surprised Megan. “Maybe later. I know what I want now.”

“What is that, Bud,” replied Megan with a smile.

“That ass of yours is amazing, I have been watching it in those tight jeans all night.”

“You want my ass,” replied Megan with a laugh.

“Yeah. And your tits and hot pussy,” said Bud.

“Let’s start with this,” offered Megan as she took control of the situation. She pushed Bud back in his seat and sat in his lap. Megan made slow circles with her ass on his crotch. Each time she went around, she increased the pressure, until Bud’s body was mashed into the chair and Megan was grinding on his rock-hard cock. Catching the angle of the cock, Megan shifted her motions to move up and down, back and forth against his hardness.

After a few minutes, Bud’s breathing increased as he was getting turned on. Standing up, Megan noticed that Bud’s cock had grown hard and was sticking up above the waistband of his pants. In fact, his entire fat cock head was sticking out.

As she cupped her tits, she said “you mentioned my ass, my tits and pussy, what about my mouth?”

Megan then moved up onto Bud’s body, moving up from his legs to his exposed penis. Taking the head into her mouth, she flicked her tongue on his wide head and sucked the first inch into her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and inviting to Bud, he moved her away briefly to pull his pants down in order to give better access. Megan took his shaft into her warm hands, noticing that while impressive, his cock was not quite as impressive as Jerry’s.

Megan moved onto her knees as Bud stood up, took the back of her head in the palm of his hand and started fucking her mouth. Forcing more and more of his cock into her mouth, he said “fuck my cock with your mouth. This is tighter and wetter than any pussy.” His rocking continued, back and forth, in and out before Megan pushed him away to catch her breath.

“You can’t handle this,” bud said with a laugh. “nobody can,” he said as he stroked his fat cock.

Pushing him back into the chair, Megan removed her pants. “Oh, that ass that I have been waiting for all night,” said Bud.

Megan turned again and started the lap dance, fucking his cock in the cavern of her ass. “Oh, lord, I think I’ve died and gone to heaven,” moaned Bud.

Meanwhile, Brenda called it a night, retiring to her bedroom. Jerry went into his home office and turned on the home surveillance system. Outside, the kids had finished their fun. He was just in time as the group decided to head inside. Jerry watched the women dry off quickly before throwing towels around themselves. Oh, to be 20 again, he thought to himself.

Switching cameras, he watched as Megan rode Bud’s cock back and forth. He knew firsthand that this wouldn’t last long. Between the booze and sex, Bud was off in a land of his own, he thought as his own cock grew.

Back in the room, Megan rode back and forth, pulling up just enough to put Bud’s fat cockhead at the edge of her pussy. “I bet you want this,” purred Megan.

“Fuck, more than anything,” Bud could barely groan.

As she stood, Bud was ready for her to face him as she buried his cock inside her, but his signal was wrong. Instead, she took him back in her mouth, swallowing his entire cock in one motion. She flexed her throat muscles as she stuck her tongue out to lick his impressive balls. She was all the way down, and she stayed down. Within seconds, Bud exploded deep in her throat. Megan remained still.

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

Gulp

Until the pulses of his cock stopped. Megan pulled off his cock, without a trace of the cum that she had swallowed. Looking Bud straight in the eye, Megan said “nobody can handle this, yeah. Think again.”

Reactions: sessacock and Reg

Megan came into the bedroom about a half hour later, without mentioning a word about what happened with Bud. Something didn’t feel right, and Jerry figured it out. Everyone in the house aside from Brenda had gotten off that night. Brenda… who had two boys with the same guy before he took off one day and never came back. Jerry had the resources to track down a civilian, but Brenda didn’t seem that interested in finding him. He had to ask more about her personal life. All of these thoughts were running through his head as the wine got to him, and he really needed to pee.

Walking past one of the doors, he could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex. Pushing the door open slowly, he saw Darci getting fucked doggie style by Kevin. While his cock was less than impressive, her ass was even better than Jerry imagined when they met at the game earlier that day. Seeing no need to be caught by his nephew and girlfriend, he quickly closed the door, heading for the bathroom with a semi hard cock that would put most other men to shame on their best day.

Flushing the toilet, he moved over to the sink to wash his hands. Jerry could see from the light that was coming in from the hallway as the door opened that someone was there. “Now that, is impressive,” said Darci while looking at Jerry’s semi-hard cock from behind.

“You’re not shy, are you,” asked Jerry with a smile as he turned around to greet Kevin’s girlfriend.

“So you obviously liked what you were watching,” she continued as she stared directly at Jerry’s cock. “A guy your age with a hard-on that lasts is impressive.”

“That’s not hard,” deadpanned Jerry. “Not at all.”

“That’s quite an asset, Jerry,” offered Darci.

Turning the conversation from himself and his cock, he asked “so what is your best asset?”

“I am guessing that you know. You have been staring at it all night. Maybe I can help you realize your full potential,” she continued, as she walked into the bathroom.

Spinning around, Darci raised her tee shirt enough to reveal her best asset. “It’s marvelous, isn’t it,” she offered. Jerry could not argue with her.

“Spectacular,” he replied as she took her in his arms, as she closed the bathroom door behind them.

“Speaking of spectacular,” Darci cooed as she reached for a handful, and then two hands-full of Jerry’s cock. “This is a masterpiece.”

“We can’t do this here, she said. “Not now.” She knew that she had a fresh load of cum in her pussy, and fucking her boyfriend’s uncle was just too weird for her. Teasing him was ok, but fucking him was out of the question. “we have a long weekend ahead of us.”

Darci bent at the waist to kiss the tip of Jerry’s cock. Just a peck, but Jerry saw her ass part as she bent over. He could see the trimmed hair, wet pussy and tiny asshole that he longed for. “Yes, a long weekend,” he countered, reaching over her pack to place a finger against the lips of her pussy.

Jerry retuned to his bedroom where Megan had just nodded off. As she slept on her side, her negligee rode up exposing her thong encased pussy. Jerry climbed in behind her spooning against her ass. Moving his cock back and forth, Megan started to squirm. He wasn’t sure if she liked what he was doing or was annoyed that he was keeping her awake, but it didn’t matter to him.

Pulling the fabric aside, he pushed his fat cock into the amazing folds of Megan’s pussy. The squirming became moans as she lay there and let him take her. Jerry cupped her ass as he fucked her gently before moving her body into his. He sat still as Megan fucked Jerry’s long cock. “oh, this is amazing, I will never grow tired of this.”

Megan turned over to lay on her back as Jerry entered her again. Jerry was on top moving is huge dick in and out when he caught Darci watching from the doorway. Their eyes met as she opened the door and took two steps in. Moving her right hand into her panties Jerry could see her impressive bush of hair as she fingered herself. Megan was so lost in the moment that she did not have a clue that they were not alone in the room. Darci pulled her shirt up, revealing tits that only a young women had, tits that Jerry had not seen in years.

Jerry continued back and forth inside of his girlfriend’s amazing pussy until the couple reached an amazing climax… actually, all three reached a climax at the same time. Jerry screwed his eyes shut as he kissed Megan deeply, enjoying this moment with her.

When he opened her eyes, Darci was gone.

After a big breakfast the next morning, the group was heading out to ski.

“Jerry, can you stay back for a while, I want to talk privately,” asked Brenda. Megan took group of college kids out, leaving Jerry and his sister alone to talk. After pouring more coffee for each of them, Brenda met Jerry in the family room where he had just lit a fire in the fireplace. “This place is amazing,” started Brenda.

The two sat and talked about old times, about how they grew up without much money and the paths that both had taken. Brenda had been divorced from her ex-husband for more than ten years and struggled to pay bills, while Jerry seemed to have it all.

“Yeah, I think I have it all until I think about the accident, recalling how his wife and family were killed in a plane crash that was no accident at all. He could never tell his sister about Hugo, Richard and his past life, and how it all came quite literally crashing down before him. All she knew was that while Jerry was in Miami on business, his wife and kids were killed in a plane crash.

The two sat there quietly as that thought sat heavily in the room.

They went on to talk about their parents and how they split up. “Dad cheated on mom, and I guess that he did it one too many times. What I never told anyone was that I walked in on them.”

“Wow,” said Jerry.

“Yeah. Dad was in mom and dad’s bed with another woman. Naked as can be. She was on top of him, bouncing up and down. When they saw me, she jumped up, grabbed her clothes and ran out the side door of the house naked. Right past mom. That was it… for mom and for me. Sure, I saw him when I had to, but I could care less about the asshole.”

“And that’s why you didn’t come to the funeral,” figured Jerry.

The conversation turned to happier times as they caught up on what was new…. Jerry’s new relationship and life since the accident, and Brenda’s two sons and how great they were. Jerry didn’t realize how much he missed real family. The two decided to take a break and meet the rest of the crowd for lunch at the lodge before skiing for the afternoon.

Megan surprised Brenda with a late afternoon spa appointment. “Mani-Pedis and a massage for two,” promised Megan. “Sounds AMAZING,” squealed Brenda as they headed for the Aspen Spa.

Jerry took the group back to the house to get ready for dinner. While the kids were in the hot tub, Jerry decided to shower so he could start cooking dinner. He loved the steam of the shower after a day of skiing. As the room warmed up, Jerry took his thermals off. Wiping the steam from the full-length mirror, he looked himself over. For a guy in his 40s he looked pretty good. Sure, his abs weren’t the defined six-pack that they once were, but his legs and arms were defined. He smiled at himself as he cupped his big balls in one hand as he started stroking his cock.

The feeling that he had as blood rushed to harden his penis was always amazing, almost a mini orgasm in itself. Jerry wondered if other guys felt this way as their cocks grew hard. Jerry entered the shower, which was actually more of a small room separated from the master bath by a glass wall. He soaped up his hair and rinsed before shaving in the shower. Putting his leg up on the shower bench, he started to shave along the edge of his legs, trimming the sparse hairs from his oversized balls.

“Need any help,” he heard. He turned to find now one, but three young women standing in the shower with him. “I told Deb and Cindy what I saw last night, and they all… I mean, we all want to see more.”

“Oh, and don’t worry about the boys, offered Cindy. We gave a couple of beers and took care of them, and they’re passed out.

Darci led the young women into the shower, pulling off her top as she entered the room-sized shower. Deb and Cindy followed. Three women, all college juniors and seniors in a shower with Jerry. The three topless women all admired Jerry’s cock. “Think there’s enough for all of us,” purred Deb.

Cindy took the lead as she sat on the shower bench and took hold of Jerry’s amazing cock. Jerry moved forward as Cindy did her magic, taking the extraordinary length of Jerry’s penis into her mouth. Opening her jaw wide, she moved forward and swallowed the entire cock in one gulp. Holding him there for a few seconds, she began suctioning against him, almost vacuuming the cum from Jerry’s balls. Jerry pulled back before he lost control. Kissing each woman separately, he moved his hands across their bodies. Deb’s DD’s were amazing, as was the body of Cindy…but that ass, that amazing ass of Darci’s is what really got him going. What made her ass especially inviting was the full-on bush of pubic hair that could be seen when she bent over.

While these thoughts ran through Jerry’s head, Deb wrapped her amazing 34dds around his cock. “Big cocks run in the family, I guess,” she said with a laugh. Jerry fucked the slick tit cavern between Deb’s amazing breasts. As he rocked back and forth, she stuck out her tongue, teasing the fat tip of Jerry’s gigantic spear. The women took turns kissing each other and washing each other’s bodies as they took turns with Jerry’s cock.

As Deb and Cindy took turns on Jerry’s amazing cock, he thought of all the pussies he had fucked and eaten. All the asses he fucked and how many loads of his cum had been swallowed by so many women. Jerry was the king.

Darci had stayed back as the two others took turns with him. “Oh Jerry, aren’t you forgetting someone, or something, I should say?”

Laying back on the bench, she spread her legs wide, exposing the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. Long pink lips stuck out of her amazing bush. Trying to cool his cock down for a few minutes, he dove in, teasing her lips and biting lightly on her exposed clit, until her body rocked quietly as she pulled on her nipples as she came.

Darci stood, backing the ass the Jerry longed for onto his cock. Jerry just stood as Darci fucked him like a toy back and forth, each time swallowing him with her pussy. Backing off, she moved down slightly, aligning her puckered asshole with Jerry’s cock. Darci pushed back, taking his head inside her tight cavity. “Just a few seconds” she moaned before taking the full descent onto Jerry’s cock. “Fuck my ass the way you wanted to the first time you saw me you fucking stud.”

Jerry pushed her against the wall driving his cock into her again and again until she could barely stand. Jerry pulled out, and sat her down on the bench, soaping his cock. Darci put her legs on his shoulders as he started fucking her slowly, teasing her as she moaned quietly. Jerry stoked her clit as she exploded in orgasm, screaming and moaning “fuck me your motherfucking stud!” As Jerry pulled out and came all over the three women, the bathroom door opened. Jerry turned to see Brenda at the door with the others behind her. He saw her push past the crowd as she disappeared into the house.

Jerry grabbed a robe and ran after her.

“I can explain.”

“Explain what, fucking three college girls in your shower, including the girlfriends of two of your nephews? How the fuck do you explain that? Get the fuck out of my room, Brenda said as she threw her clothes into her suitcase. “Fuck it, keep the clothes or ship them to me,’ she cried.

Looking down, Jerry’s robe was opened enough to show his spent but still huge dong. You total fucking piece if shit! You are just like dad! Do you remember my friend Mary Beth from high school?”

“Yeah, why does…” he started.

“Yeah. Mary Beth with the hair down to her ass and the huge tits,” Brenda started. What I didn’t tell you was that we caught dad fucking her. She was 18 an he was my dad.”

“Oh, shit,” Jerry stammered as it all came together.

"Megan, keep this animal in the room." As they sat silently in the room, they could hear noises in the house as the group packed up. The front door opened an closed and they were left alone.

Once again, Jerry had gone too far.