What a DICK!

Jerry and Rhea check into their hotel in adjoining rooms on the penthouse level overlooking the slopes of Steamboat. Jerry thought that anyone could be looking, and although he had the blessings of his wife to spend a hot weekend with Rhea, some business associates, and some enemies might not understand... so the added cost of the second room was a good investment.

The sun was setting as the two walked out on their own balconies and watched the skiers end their day. The two took in the scene before the cold air got to them and they went back inside. Jerry had some work to do before dinner and they agreed to meet in the lobby at 7 so they could go get some food and explore the town.

About an hour later, Jerry’s cell phone rang and the voice on the other end said “Is this the hotel manager? I’m in room PH-34 and I can’t get the fireplace started. Can you help me?”

“I will be there in a few minutes, ma’am” replied Jerry with a smile in his voice.”

Several minutes later, Rhea heard a knock on her door. “It’s opened, please come in,” she offered.

Jerry walked in to find Rhea on the bed wearing a skin-tight black negligee that pushed her ample breast up to form a deep cleavage. Her c-cup breasts looked bigger than they were on her lean body and Jerry could see her hardened nipples pointing at the delicate fabric. Moving his eyes downward, he saw her right hand resting on her shaven pussy moving up and down against her clit.

“I thought you’d never get here,” she purred, looking directly at her boss. “You’ve seen my feet… I thought you might like to see the rest of me,” as she continued working her clit to a small orgasm. Rhea then turned around pulling her hips up showing Jerry her perfect ass. “There’s lots of places we can explore.”

The scene was too much. Rhea’s heart shaped ass encased in the finest silk that barely covered her white cheeks… panties pulled to the side as she continued working her clit. Jerry walked to the bed and leaned over her, pressing his crotch against her perfect ass. Although his pants were in the way, she could feel the heat of his cock as it throbbed to full attention.

Jerry unfastened his belt and pulled down his pants exposing his huge cock to the cool air in the room. He then removed the belt from his pants and took Rhea’s arms, placing them together behind her back using the leather strap to secure them tightly. “Tonight, you’re mine,” he proclaimed.

“Sit up now. Time for your feeding.” With that, he turned her around and slid half of his fat cock down her throat while massaging her tits through her outfit.

As she lifted off the phallus for air, she ducked between his legs, bathing each hanging testicle lovingly, massaging back and forth with her tongue. When his balls had been serviced well, she moved down like a cat looking for milk… snaking her tongue up Jerry’s tight asshole. Jerry moaned… this was one of his favorite things, and one activity that Chris didn’t really like that much. As he neared orgasm he pulled away and unfastened Rhea’s arms long enough to turn her around again so he had access to her from behind. He hooked the belt around the headboard and retied her arms and pulled her legs up so her fine ass was sticking way up in the air.

Jerry rubbed his cock up and down the wet, dripping slit between Rhea’s legs before sinking his fat 11+ inches into her tight pussy. Amazingly, she took his cock easily all the way to the base. Her pussy was not his prime target… only a place to get lubed up for the real treat… that award winning ass that he had watched in countless meetings and around the office for the past few months. Jerry pulled his fat cock from her warm pussy and slowly worked himself into her tight ass. “Mmmmm, I thought you’d never get there, big boy,” purred Rhea. “That’s my faaaavorite,” she moaned as she pushed back against him, meeting his crotch with her perfect half-moons. Jerry stared in amazement as this tall, thin woman worked her way down his cock, swallowing it whole with her hot anal passage.

“Stay still,” she suggested as she worked her ass up and down the length of his cock, using Jerry as her anal dildo fucking back and forth for nearly ten minutes. “So big…. So fat…. So filling,” she moaned as she reached an incredible climax that caused her to pass out, leaving Jerry’s amazing cock as the only thing holding her up. He gripped her hips and started fucking back and forth. As the motion reawakened her, she moaned again as he exploded in orgasm, filling her amazing ass with rope after rope of cum.

Jerry unfastened her arms and held her as they kissed deeply. She was a special woman in many ways. Brilliant, beautiful and sexy… and at least for now, she belonged to Jerry.

After a quick shower together two headed out for dinner in town. Tomorrow was an important meeting and they needed their sleep, so this would be an early night.

Reactions: clicknutz and B_er

Jerry took an early morning swim in the hotel’s pool before the big meeting. After a half-hour of vigorous exercise, he decided to relax in the hot tub for a few minutes before hitting the showers. The clock on the wall read 6:30, so he still had some time.

After pulling himself out of the pool, the caught a glimpse of his toned and chiseled body in the reflection of the window across the room. He also saw the distinct outline of his soft cock resting along the left side of his bathing suit. He turned toward the hot tub and noticed a middle-aged guy in the hot tub looking at him, his eyes glancing downwards toward the lump in his shorts. As soon as the guy noticed Jerry had seen him he looked up quickly and said “good morning, should be a good day of skiing today.” Jerry agreed as he joined him in the hot water. The two talked for a few minutes about where they were from and about skiing and some other useless topics until they were joined by a 40ish woman wearing a modest one-piece suit covering her wide hips and huge breasts.

“Honey,” the man started, “this is…. I’m sorry; I didn’t get your name.” Jerry introduced himself to Steve and Kelly Williams as she joined them in the tub. Just as the three got comfortable the timer ran out clearing the bubbles from the water giving the couple a clear view under the water. Steve got up and restarted the timer and as the bubbling restarted he said “ten more minutes, then we have to go.”

Jerry put his head back and closed his eyes to relax and replay the slides of his presentation as he felt a hand against his leg. Since Kelly was to the left of him, he could tell it belonged to her. As they continued to chat her hand crept up and started rubbing Jerry’s lengthening piece through his bathing suit. In no time, his huge head emerged from the bottom of his suit and Kelly found it and continued her exquisite teasing. A few times when she reached under his shaft and rubbed the sensitive spot where the head reached the long shaft, he coughed to avoid moaning in front of this woman’s husband and the few others who were swimming laps.

What’s good for one is good for the other he told himself as he snaked his hand between the folds of her bathing suit to find her engorged clit – all while carrying on a conversation about books, movies and music – all the useless banter that strangers use when they first meet. As this mutual masturbation continued, he wondered if Steve had any idea of what was going on.

Before he knew it, the bubbles stopped again so he removed his hands from Kelly’s pussy – but she kept going as her husband looked down and said “wow, I was impressed when you got out of the pool, but this is INCREDIBLE! Keep going.”

Kelly kept the slow rhythmic pumping as she stared right at her husband. Jerry took her lead and retuned went back between her legs. Steve was staring at this scene as he pulled down his own bathing suit and started jerking off his rather average five inch cock. Although his cock was average, his balls were gigantic. It was almost funny looking – a hot dog on top of two grapefruits. As Jerry’s breathing hastened and hips bucked Kelly followed the lead of his pending explosion and ducked her head under water in time to drink Jerry’s impressive load. As soon as she was finished and came up for air, Steve moaned fuuuuuck as his load exploded into the hot tub. They all watched 5…6…7…8...9...10 good strong shots of cum join the chlorinated water of the hot tub. “Wow, that was hot,” he said.

Jerry looked up at the clock to see that it was close to 7:00 and he had to get going. “Thanks guys. Not to be rude, but I’m late for an appointment.” They agreed that it was getting late and climbed out of the hot tub at the same time.

Rhea and Jerry arrived at the home of Tony Matthews, one of the partners of Western Holdings, the venture capital group who was interested in a stake in the new erectile enhancement procedure.

Western’s executive secretary called the hotel the afternoon that the two arrived to confirm the time of the Friday meeting and tell the duo that casual dress was expected. “It is Friday, and most of the board members will be skiing, so please don’t bother business attire.” Rhea thought of this and how the two went out shopping before dinner to ensure they had the proper clothing. While Jerry was trying on a new pair of jeans, she could not resist slipping into the dressing room in order to suck Jerry’s monster once again.

While she had his hefty balls in her hands and a mouth full of cock, a short busty redhead opened the dressing room door to deliver Jerry’s correct pants size and was startled at the scene… especially when Rhea removed her mouth, exposing Jerry’s fat 11+ inch cock.

“Oh Oh Oh…” she stammered as her feet seemed frozen to the floor. “Oh my god, what ARE you doing, and then “OH MY GOD, IS THAT COCK REAL,” she continued, staring wide eyed at the scene.

“Come see for yourself,” offered Rhea, holding Jerry’s dick up in the air as she was offering her friend a lick of her ice cream cone. “It won’t bite, I promise,” she added.

Without exchanging any names, the curvy young woman quietly closed the door behind her and showed them both what a talent she had by swallowing Jerry’s salami-sized penis to the root in one gulp. While massaging Jerry’s mushroom head with her throat muscles, the red haired vixen reached under Rhea’s top to fondle her pert nipples. Both Rhea and Jerry were moaning quietly under the control of this hottie as she quickly brought Jerry to a thunderous climax that filled her mouth with hot cum. Rhea looked up as she received her first kiss from another woman as she shared Jerry’s load. As fast as this started, she said “gotta go, that was cool,” as she left the two of them in the dressing room.

By the time the couple composed themselves and brought their purchases to the register, the red head was back in work mode, thanking them for their purchases and bidding them goodbye with a warm smile as her manager looked on.

Rhea replayed this scene in her head as they approached the mountainside lodge for their meeting and then filed it in her memory as it was time to think business.

Rhea and Jerry were given a background on the history and holdings of the Western Holdings - quite impressive with large investments in energy, pharmaceutical, construction and transportation – return on investment was typically high. Jerry and Rhea’s presentation was flawless – Rhea performed as if she was the COO of the firm and not a college intern.

After a short break, the firm’s accountants were brought in – and that’s when Jerry saw his old girlfriend Deb. The last time they had seen each other was when she drove off with Bob following a night of cocksmanship gone bad – but that was years ago. Deb had short hair now and looked stunning in her tailored suit. Jerry noticed a sizable engagement ring and wedding band on her hand, “Hello, Jerry. Nice to see you again, Deb offered. Jerry hoped that his utter surprise didn’t show on his face as he flashed a fake smile.

Jerry walked around the table to shake Deb’s hand and gave her a polite kiss on the cheek. “Good to see you, too. You look terrific,” said Jerry. He then introduced Rhea has his “special assistant,” and he could see from the look in Deb’s eye that she knew how “special” Rhea was to him.

The meeting continued as they reviewed financing options before Rhea and Jerry thanked the group with an offer of $75 million in funding in exchange for a 25% share of the company. Of course, this would have to be approved by the other members of the Power Group.

The next stop was the airport so Rhea could take the corporate jet to Denver to visit her family for the weekend – but when they arrived the pilot explained that storms were coming in and all flights between Steamboat and Denver had been cancelled for the day. They agreed to meet at 7 the next morning so Rhea could have a full two days with her family.

Jerry took advantage of a free afternoon of hard skiing as the snow came down in buckets. He gave her the corporate credit card for an afternoon of lunch and spa treatments since she didn’t like to ski. The two reconnected at the end of the day telling him that she had connected with Deb from Western’s accounting firm and had arranged for an evening of dinner and a visit to Strawberry Springs – a natural hot spring in the hills just outside of town.

It had been several years since Deb and Jerry had spoken to each other and Jerry admitted to himself that he was a bit nervous about this evening. When he got back to his hotel room, he had a message from the front desk that Deb wanted to meet him for a drink in the lobby a half-hour before Rhea joined them.

Jerry was sitting at the hotel bar when Deb entered. After all these years, she was still impressively sexy. Her high-riding breasts filled her shirt nicely… almost as well as her ass fit her pants. He noticed that the clothes were more expensive than years ago. Other men’s heads turned as she approached Jerry and gave him a polite kiss on the cheek.

“I wanted to see you alone before dinner, just to say hello and clear any awkwardness before the three of us have dinner tonight,” Deb started. The two discussed their history since they last saw each other – needless to say Jerry’s was highly edited.

When Debbie’s turn came she said, “I married Bob about a year after we met. He is a really nice guy and we are good friends to this day, although we divorced two years after our marriage. We wanted to have kids and were not successful – Bob had a low sperm count that lead emotional distress and lots of pressure in the bedroom which eroded our marriage and we split up.”

“I’m sorry,” Jerry started. “That must have been difficult.” Although he said the right thing he was thinking that it served both of them right. Jerry was once again king!

As Jerry finished his second drink, Rhea called his cell and then joined them in the lobby for dinner. Rhea wore an expensive but casual shirt, unbuttoned low enough to show the impressive cleavage and a simple gold necklace with a pendant that rested comfortably between her young, firm c-cup breasts. Her jeans accented the length of her legs, and hugged her amazing ass so each individual half-moon shaped cheek could be seen. Jerry smiled proudly. Nothing better than a hot woman dressed with the help of the corporate credit card to show Deb that his life was going quite well, indeed.

Although the storm had cleared and the stars were shining, Jerry thanked himself for getting the all-wheel-drive Porsche Panamera from the rental fleet of the company that now had Green Rent as one of their holdings.

“I know it’s only yours for the weekend, but nice car,” Deb said as she slipped into the back seat. “Leave it to you to have the hottest snow car out here.”

Now comes the good part, he thought as he said “We own a controlling share of EZCar – they bought Green Rent once we owned it and with a seat on their board we raised the funds to buy the company, reorganize and bring it public,” he boasted.

Jerry does it again!

Dinner at Steamboat’s top restaurant was filled with fine wines and amazing food. Two hours and $300 later, Jerry picked up the check as he left with two of Steamboat’s finest women on his arms.

“Hey, let’s go up to Strawberry Springs,” suggested Rhea, explaining that it was a natural hot spring atop one of the local hills. The area had not lights and was clothing optional at night. After a quick trip back to the hotel to change their clothes, the three boarded an old crappy bus for the trip of the mountainside.

They arrived with only the headlights of the vehicle to guide them to the entry where a small office sat. They paid the admission and entered the pitch black area. They all quickly removed their clothes and sank into the hot water as the group of strangers spoke in hushed voices. As his eyes adjusted, he could see the silhouettes of Rhea’s fine body and the body of Deb that he had not seen in years. He also saw lots of other bodies – big, small, thin, fat, male and female.

The three held hands in order to stay together until Rhea lost track of the other two. Deb and Jerry sat and talked as Jerry put his arm around Deb. It was nice talking like old times without all the bullshit that they had at the end of the relationship. At one point, emboldened by the booze, Deb whispered that she thought of Jerry’s enormous cock from time to time…

Jerry, remembering the hot anal and blow jobs in the shower took the clue, leaned into her and kissed her deeply as he caressed her breasts. “Oooooo, I’ve missed this,” she moaned as she gripped his fat cock. “We can’t do this here, strangers are 3 feet away,” she whispered in his ear.

“Sit on my lap, nobody will know,” offered Jerry.

As if they had never broken up, Deb followed his every direction, moving her tight ass over his lap before sitting down, allowing his amazing thickness to invade her most intimate area. “I forgot how big you are…” she whispered in Jerry’s ear. This was a good trip, indeed! Debbie moved up and down slowly, getting reacquainted with Jerry’s impressive girth. Within a few strokes, she had him completely inside herself, reaching down with two hands… one to play with her clit and the other to massage Jerry’s balls. Not so surprisingly, Jerry’s hand was right there with hers as they stoked her clit until she had a muffled orgasm. Riding up and down slowly, as to avoid splashing water that would alert those nearby, the couple reunited as one.

Without warning, a hand reached out from next to them to caress Jerry’s muscled chest. He guessed from the size of the hand that it belonged to a female, so he reached back across; cupping the biggest tit he had ever touched. Since it was not completely firm, and he was literally in the dark, this could be a young girl blessed with huge boobs, or an older woman. There was no way to tell. Jerry whispered in Deb’s ear asking her to climb off as he guided this stranger atop his lap to replace his former girlfriend. He felt a wide, fat ass cross his body as she took his cock and aimed it not for her pussy, but straight up her ample ass. Enveloped in the warmth of her depths, Jerry cradled her enormous tits in his hands as he plowed ever-deeper into her anal cavern. Suddenly without warning, this stranger dismounted whispered a thank you and walked away. Deb had no interest in remounting a potentially dirty penis, so she washed it carefully in the natural spring water before caressing him with her magic fingers until he erupted into the water.

Reactions: B_er

It was getting late and it was time to head back to town, so Deb and Jerry found their clothes and got dressed, assuming they’d meet Rhea at the bus for the last ride back. When she wasn’t on the bus, he checked his cell to verify that she took an earlier bus back to the hotel.

About a half-hour later, the bus pulled up in front of the hotel. After an awkward silence, Jerry said “We have some unfinished business to attend to.”

Deb said, “I attended to that business, although a demonstration of your product is in order since I am handling the accounting for a rather large investment.”

“Well said,” started Jerry “fiscal responsibility is important. We can review the presentation in my room.”

In agreement, the couple rode the elevator to the top floor and headed for Jerry’s room, forgetting that Rhea’s unexpected second night would be in his suite, since her room and all others in the hotel were taken for the night.

As they entered Jerry’s suite, they heard “yes, Daddy, my ass is yours” coming from down the hall. “I love the way you fill me.” Deb and Jerry looked at each other, realizing it was Rhea. Apparently, they weren’t the only ones having fun at the hot spring.

A woman’s voice followed, “Oh, show her how her daddy likes it.” As they entered the room, Jerry recognized the couple from the hot tub that he met that morning. Steve’s enormous balls slapped against Rhea’s wet pussy as she took him inside her sweet ass. Rhea backed her ass against Steve’s torso and pulled off, using his cock like a dildo to satisfy her anal cravings. “Oh, I need another hot load for dessert, “she moaned.

Jerry had a plan, and whispered it to Deb. Taking off their clothes, they planned to turn the tables on this fantasy, include everyone and have lots of fun.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a very good writer. Has a nice pace, keeps the sex hot, and keeps us interested. Very good. Maybe in later chapters you could get all four of them together.... say at some resort mega hotel at a convention and in bed together. Keep up the good work. Regards,

My thought exactly RH... read below:

Kelly and Steve looked surprised when Jerry strode into the room at full mast. Having only seen Jerry’s amazing tool underwater, Kelly was caught by surprise at its impressive mass.

Good thing daddy is here to show her. Thanks for warming her up for me Steve… now her hot ass is ready for a real man’s cock.”

Deb was right behind Jerry, offering herself to Steve. Taking him by the hand she led him to the oversized shower within the suite while saying “I love showers, don’t you remember Jerry?” Jerry’s mind flashed back several years to all the fun that he and Deb had in the shower. She loved the spray on her head as she used her expert mouth on Jerry’s impressive hog. “You come too, Kelly. There’s more than enough room in there for you too.” Debbie had learned to appreciate seeing two people make love in front of her… fucking was one thing, but these two were married and the love between them was evident even after just meeting.

As the bathroom door closed behind the threesome, Rhea sat up and forced Jerry onto his back on the king sized bed. “You’ve had my feet, my hands, my ass, and with the help of the hot bitch at the clothing store, my mouth. Time for you to meet my pussy,” she cooed as she straddled Jerry, planting her freshly shaven box atop his mouth. Moving her legs together, she gripped Jerry’s head between her strong thighs and rode his tongue and mouth while brushing her extended clit against his nose. “Make me cum daddy, make me scream… then any part of me is yours!” The two rocked together for nearly five minutes until Rhea’s body exploded in orgasm. Releasing his head from her vice-like grip, she slid down Jerry’s muscular torso leaving a trail of her hot juices on the way to his waiting spear. “Don’t move,” she said she slowly descended on Jerry’s rock hard penis. “Soooo big…. Soooo thick,” I love it! Rhea buried his cock within her and then pushed her engorged clit against his pelvis until she came. The rocking proved too much for him as he unloaded deep inside her.

Jerry and Rhea had been gone from Boston for about 36 hours and he had cum twice on the plane, once the night before in the hotel, then again with the salesperson in the store. Today, he was drained in the hot tub by Kelly, at the hot spring and now completed his 7th orgasm, and with just a five minute rest he was back and ready for action. This procedure would make them all richer than they had ever imagined he thought as Deb and the hot couple emerged from the bathroom.

“I’ve been hoping you were hard and waiting for me after all that action,” said Kelly as she dropped her towel, exposing her huge lust tits and wide hips to the group. Looking at Kelly’s older curvy body next to Rhea’s young, tall lean figure was quite a contrast.

Enough teasing… I need that monster inside me.” Lying on the bed she said “Steve, honey, will you please put that python inside me?” Although Jerry was far from gay, he let things like this go when it meant pussy was coming.

After a few firm and warm massages up and down his mast by Steve, Jerry was led to where Kelly lay on the bed. Moving Jerry’s cock up and down her wet slit, Steve put his hand on Jerry’s muscled ass cheek and pushed him inside his wife before climbing between them to lick and stroke her clit and asshole during Jerry’s assault. Jerry pinned Kelly’s legs back and plowed inside her, inch by monstrous inch. Steve stepped aside, marveling at the scene before him. “Oh, sweetie, this is the best ever,” he said before leaning over and kissing his wife deeply. The love between the couple was apparent to all of them, as Rhea pushed her face forward joining them in a three-way kiss.

The action continued as Jerry fucked Kelly as she had never been fucked before, plowing to depths that she didn’t know existed. One orgasm rolled into another like waves crashing onto a beach in the storm… one bigger than the next until Jerry reached his point of no return. Sensing this, Rhea pulled the couple apart so he could spray yet another load across the splayed bodies of both women. The ever-hungry Steve jumped at the chance to clean both women with his tongue, triggering his own spontaneous, hands-free orgasm.

Rhea and Jerry awoke to the sounds of Snow Cats readying the slopes for the days’ skiing. The rest of the group was gone, probably passed out in their own rooms. It was 6:00 and the bleary-eyed couple dressed quickly and headed for the airport so Rhea could meet the pilot for the short flight to Denver.

With a glint in her eye, Rhea asked Jerry to join her on the flight to Denver. “It will be only two-hours round trip.” Believe me, you will enjoy the flight… and be back for an afternoon on the slopes.”

To Jerry’s surprise, Kelly and Steve were at the airport along with Debbie. Wishing them a good morning, Jerry was stopped abruptly with a cold voice from Steve “Jerry, we need to talk. Rhea said she was on her way to Denver this morning – she should hear what we have to say.” Jerry looked a bit surprised as he stood next to Rhea, facing Steve, Kelly and Debbie.

The offer to talk over coffee at the airport was turned down flat by Steve. “We need time… and you’re going to want privacy for this discussion.” This

To assure complete privacy, the group agreed to talk on the company jet during Rhea’s flight to Denver. Jerry figured he could take a quick round-trip in two hours and be back for skiing by noon. Rhea’s bags were loaded onto the plane as the hostess served coffee and breakfast to the group. As soon as they were airborne, Steve removed a file from a case he was carrying.

“Let me start by introducing ourselves. I am sure you remember Steven Michaels who became a member of your organization about five years ago and was then killed in a gliding accident in the Bahamas – My name is Steve Michaels… that’s Steven Michaels Senior. Steven’s father and this is Kelly Michaels, Steven’s mom.”

“Steven was a great guy, I was so sorry to hear about the accident,” offered Jerry.

“Spare me the bullshit, Jerry,” countered Steve. “Let me continue. As you know Debbie is Cindy’s sister. Apparently she also became involved in this Power Group at your suggestion.”

Turning to Rhea for reassurance in this conversation, Jerry was stunned at the revelation that she was the daughter of a close family friend of the Michaels. “Steve was like a brother to me, otherwise I would have been seeing him romantically instead of Cindy.”

Figuring this was about money or revenge or something along those lines Jerry asked the obvious. “Ok, what do you want?”

“First,” Steve said “We have strong evidence that Steven’s death was no accident. Conveniently his body was cremated before we could reach the island to claim his body. This was confirmed by Cindy who became close with your leader Hugo and um… discovered, let’s say, that part of my son remains very much alive.”

With her head in her hands, Kelly wept openly. “How could YOU? That was my son.”

“If this was not an accident, I had no idea…” offered Jerry. “I am truly sorry and had nothing to do with it. In fact, I was in Boston when it happened.”

“Here’s the bottom line. With Deb’s assistance, Cindy has recovered enough information about this Power Group to bring down the entire operation.” Steve turned to Rhea and asked her to review the offer we are making today.”

“We are fully aware of the size and scope of the Power Team, and frankly taking it down could damage the American economy. Aside from your personal holdings, worth more than $30 million now, the Team has investments in so many important fields that if this story was exposed it would cause a crash in the US stock market and would rock the entire world’s economy. Frankly, we admire the Power Team and will be taking over its control by the end of this month as repayment for my son’s death.”

“How do you plan on doing this,” asked a stunned Jerry.

“Jerry, you’ve lived through being fired and being dumped by and blackmailed by Christine, all because of your bravado. You keep tripping over your fucking dick,” said Deb. “Here’s the deal.

Rhea’s boyfriend is waiting for us at the Denver Airport. Hugo will retire at the end of this month, and Denny will become the public head of the organization. He is a 27 year old Harvard grad, and according to Rhea, is more than qualified, if you know what I mean,” said Deb. “Rhea has complete control over him. I am resigning from my accounting firm and will become Chief Financial Officer of a new public company. No more secrets.”

“As we said, Jerry, we need to keep this quiet and here’s where you come in, started Rhea. “Cindy is in Boston as we speak telling Christine about this. In order to keep this going we need you, so you can stay in your position within the organization. I got a call from Dan Davis from Western that they are upping their offer to $100 million and I negotiated an increase to 30% control of the new venture. Here’s where you come in. Western will pay you $100 million which I accepted. You will sell 15% to the Michaels family for $40 million and 3% to Deb for $10,000 and 3% to me to me for $10,000. That is my finder’s fee. Together, Western, the Michaels, Deb and I will own a 51% control of the erectile enhancement organization.”

Jerry was stunned. Once again, his penis had outsmarted him.

As the plane landed in Denver, Jerry could see a black Range Rover in the private jet area of the tarmac. The plane rolled to a stop and the group was greeted by a tall man whose 6’5 frame looked even more imposing with his shaven head and dark sunglasses. Denny boarded the plane and introduced himself to Jerry.

“I’ve heard a lot about you and your, I mean our organization. You have quite a reputation.” The two men shook hands before Rhea greeted him with a warm kiss on the mouth. “Hi sweetie,” she cooed as she teased him, biting his lower lip.

“Rhea,” Deb said, “why don’t you show the group Denny’s qualifications. As if reading a wordless command, Denny removed his shearling coat, boots, jeans and shirt. Pulling down his underwear, the group looked at less than remarkable organ. Sitting atop fuzzy blond haired testicles was a semi-erect penis that measured just three inches.

“He’s grower not a shower, aren’t you sweetie,” Rhea said to Denny. “Show them how you grow. Amazingly, as if Rhea had flipped a switch, Denny’s penis started to lengthen with each beat of his pulse. Fatter and longer it grew until it was at full mast. “12 fat inches, if you’re wondering” Rhea said to the group.

“Your control is remarkable, Rhea,” said Deb stared as the mammoth organ.

“Go ahead and taste, he is yummy,” replied Rhea.

Just as Deb’s mouth reached the tip of his organ, Rhea said “come now” and Denny’s cock spat forth five hot, lengthy shots of sperm, covering Deb’s face and shirt. “Yes, I have complete control.”

Wiping the cum from her mouth, Deb licked her lips and snacked on the treat. “You’re right Rhea, he is yummy.”

At Rhea’s direction, the group got into Denny’s SUV and headed over to the International Hotel just outside the airport.

Instead of going to a room for more fun, the group was escorted into a small meeting room just off the lobby. A stack of papers were sitting on a table in the middle of the room with chairs set up for all the attendees. On the wall, a large flat screen showed a live video feed. Appearing on a split screen were Christine and Cindy on one side and Hugo on the other side.

“How are you, Jerry,” asked Christine.

“I’ve had better days, Chris,” he answered.

“What is this all about, Hugo asked. “Who are these people with you, Jerry?”

“My name is Rhea and this is Denny. You will be getting to know us well in the coming weeks. I will explain what has happened and then we will be signing some papers. We will be getting to know each other quite well in the near future.…"

“A package arrived this morning at my front gate requesting that I log into a video feed, and here I am,” said Hugo. “Please explain what the hell is going on.”

“Good afternoon, Hugo,” perhaps I can explain, offered Jerry in an attempt to retake the alpha position for a moment.

“No, I will be leading this meeting,” said Rhea, stopping Jerry’s attempted takeover. Rhea spent about ten minutes filling Hugo and Christine in on the recent developments. She introduced Kelly, Steven and Cindy to Hugo, describing how each of them fit into this hostile takeover scheme.

In the coolest of British accents, Hugo asked “If I may, you left out the tall gentleman beside you. How does he fit in?”

“Quite nicely,” she offered, smiling at her double entendre. “Denny will be in control – de facto leader of the new organization once these papers are signed. I admire your dominance, Hugo. With all due respect you are being replaced. We need a male figurehead and Denny is our man. I will be running things from now on.”

“I am not an attorney, that under Section 23 of Bahamian law, these papers must be registered in the Bahamas in order to be official,” offered Jerry.

“Correct you are, Jerry, said Hugo. Perhaps all of you should come to Nassau so we can complete this transaction.”

Although she did not like being corrected, she knew that Jerry was correct. A call was made to the pilot and flight plans were filed. The flight would take them to Washington DC where the group would change planes and head for the Bahamas. Arrival would be in the evening.

With a fresh crew and new plane, the group headed for the Bahamas. Jerry was asked to sit in private office in the back while the other passengers remained in the main area of the plane. As he sat there, he thought about how he got here… how he tried to manhandle Cindy and Steve, how he lost his opportunity for a real relationship with Deb and how Steve’s death brought Kelly, Steven and Rhea into the mix. This whole mess did give him one good thing; an awesome relationship with his beautiful wife and child… with another on the way. He just had to find a way to get through this.

Through the fog of his thoughts, Jerry heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the front of the plane. Looking through the glass doors of the private office, he could see Denny’s unrestrained, massive penis filling Kelly’s mouth as Rhea sat on a leather chair and manipulated Steven’s cock with her talented feet. Though he did not have an impressive penis, Steven could cum like nobody he had ever seen before and he could see volley after volley of molten sperm cover Rhea’s sexy feet. As she had done with Jerry just days earlier, she lifted her feet to her mouth to taste Steve’s impressive load.

Although his life was caving in, he cock grew in his pants to the point where he became uncomfortable. The door opened suddenly and the beautiful Phoenix appeared.

“Oh, my God, I didn’t know you still worked for Hugo,” Jerry started. “You look fabulous!” He was telling the truth. The years had been good to this goddess. Even with her shirt on, Jerry could tell her huge black tits no longer had the firmness that they had years ago, but their gentle slope was equally as intoxicating.

“Why thank you, Jerry. Once you work for Hugo, you ALWAYS work for Hugo. You know that,” she replied. The lyrics of the Eagle’s 70s hit “Hotel California” went through his mind…”You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave…”

“I guess I never thought of that. I can remember when we met on my flight to the Bahamas. I was completely blown away by you and Victoria and the whole scene. I had no idea what I was in for,” Jerry offered.

“Well, I hope life has been good for you. Can I get you anything,” she asked with a gleam in her eye.

Jerry thought about all the good things he had, and how life was unbelievable until this morning. “There is one thing I had in mind. Phoenix caught a glimpse of the lump in Jerry’s pants, closed the door to the office and removed her shirt. Jerry spotted her fat brown nipples through her white bra as she started removing his clothes.

“Stop, leave it to me,” purred Phoenix as she removed her bra. Oh, those tits are the best I’ve seen, Jerry thought to himself as he reached forward to taste one of her sweet nipples. “These babies are good for one thing…” she continued as she unzipped and removed Jerry’s pants. Taking his fat cock she licked up and down the shaft getting it wet before placing it in the cavern of her award-winning breasts. Slowly she rocked back and forth, licking the fat tip of Jerry’s cock. “Oh, I remember him, it’s been years, but I never forget a cock like this one.”

Jerry smiled. Maybe all was not lost, he still had his wife and family and a huge cock that wouldn’t stop. He wiped his mind of what had happened this morning and concentrated on the feelings of her tits wrapped around his cock. Pre-cum provided all the lube be needed for this excellent tit fuck. Then, as if all the pressure of the day had collected in his balls, he spewed 5-6-7- then 8 ropes of hot scalding cum across Phoenix’s chest. The contrast of white cum on her dark chocolate skin was a sight to see. After tracing her long, sexy fingers across her wonderful breasts, she scooped up Jerry’s load and playfully fed herself the wonderful treat. Soon afterwards, he drifted off to a comforting sleep.

Jerry awoke to the sound of the gear being set for landing. He looked out the window and saw the familiar landscape of the Bahamas. Upon landing, the plane headed for an executive check-in area with private customs clearance usually reserved for dignitaries and celebrities who required extra privacy and security upon landing. Two black vans sat outside the greeting area and the group had to bypass three men who were fixing the security cameras as they entered the small building.

As they left the plane, Jerry led the group through customs. Just as with his first trip to Nassau, Jerry was met by James who stood beside his white van. “Welcome back, sir. It’s good to see you again.”

“Good to see you too, James. After introducing the group to James, he asked about their plans.

“I heard you flew in from a cold climate and the flight was not expected, so I have arranged for all of you to meet with Hugo’s private shopper at the Atlantis after dinner this evening. Hugo would like you to be well rested when you meet. I understand you’ve had a stressful day. Breakfast will be at Hugo’s, tomorrow morning at 9AM. Hugo sends his greetings and wants to let you know that Section 23 has been authorized.”

(Note: Sorry for all the dialog, but I had to set up the next few scenes: Hope you like the rest)

It was the morning of the big meeting with Hugo and Jerry was nervous. As he stepped out the shower, he could hear noise coming from the outer room and bedroom. Although he thought it could be the maid making up his room, he was unsure. He looked around the corner to see who was there as he wrapped a towel around his thin waist and muscled ass.

Dressed in a white and blue sun dress was Christine. Jerry looked at her belly, extended by the life growing inside her and the plumpness of her tits that comes only from pregnancy. She was magnificent. “Oh, I am so glad you’re here,” Jerry said as she took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. As their bodies meshed, Jerry could feel Christine’s expanding tits press against his naked chest causing his cock to stir. As if on autopilot, Jerry took her expansive tits in his hands, tweaking her nipples through her dress.

“Oh, I’ve missed you,” Christine said as her hand found the hardness that was pressing against her dress. Using her experienced hands, she rubbed up and down his shaft. “It’s been a while,” she moaned. “I almost forgot how big you are.”

“MMMM, you love every inch of it,” replied Jerry as he pulled Christine’s dress over her head. Now dressed in just panties and a bra, he admired her newly curved form. “You are fantastic,” he said surprising even himself at her compliment as he gently pushed her shoulders down so she could suck his fat cock. Taking him into his mouth she coated his thickness with the drooling wetness in her mouth.

Pulling back she repeated “every fu-ckin inch of it” before descending as far as she could on his magnificent spear. With all the sex he had that week, he now knew that he truly loved Christine… this was the difference between fucking and making love. As he felt the cum stir in his balls, he pulled her up and kissed her. Taking her huge tits in her hands, she seductively removed her bra and then coaxed her back onto the bed. Climbing on top of her, he found the entry to her pussy and teased her, rubbing the fat tip of his engorged penis back and forth… back and forth against her swollen clit. Then inch by inch, minute by minute, he fed his entire length to his wife until he was buried inside her. Chris reached around to the two perfect half-moons of Jerry’s ass as she pulled him still closer. As the kissed deeply, the moved as one for several minutes before Jerry switched, placing his legs outside of hers. Pushing further in and with the added snugness of this position, Jerry erupted in orgasm just as Chris did the same. He had fucked other women… especially this week, but this was special.

As they finished, the phone rang. It was 8:15, time to get ready for the breakfast meeting. After a quick shower the couple rode the elevator down to the lobby where James waited with the ever-present white van. “Good morning Miss Christine,” said James. “Congratulations. I must say you look wonderful,” he continued looking at her pregnant form.

The group boarded the van and rode in silence to Hugo’s house. This was a familiar route for some, new to many. What happened next would change them all forever.

Jerry was called into a private office as soon as the van arrived at Hugo’s house. “Some fucking mess we’re in thanks to you,” Hugo started. This was not a pleasant conversation. “Good thing they bought the line about Section 23 that got all of you to come to the island. I have everything set for today. We can deal with you and how we reached this point later. For now, let’s be gracious hosts. Follow what I do and maybe we can get out from under this train wreck.”

Hugo and Jerry met the group in the dining room where a beautiful breakfast was served. It seemed like a friendly merger more than a hostile take-over or coup d’état. The group went around the table introducing themselves, with pleasant condolences given to Steven and Kelly for the loss of their son.

When breakfast was over, Rhea stood and announced that she is in complete control, and Denny is more than qualified to serve as the pubic leader of the organization.”

Hugo turned to the Power Couple and asked what qualified them to run the organization.

“I am glad you asked, perhaps a demonstration is in order,” she offered as she removed her shorts and blouse. In just a bra and thong panties, she was a sight to see thought Jerry as Rhea walked over to Denny, kissing him full on the mouth. “I need you inside me now” is all she said.

Denny disrobed, revealing a hard, chiseled chest with amazingly defined abs and well muscled arms. His small bikini underwear easily contained his small resting penis. “All three, this time, sweetie,” Rhea ordered. “You did not see this in Denver, but Denny is quite a grower, not a shower like Jerry is,” she continued, looking directly at Christine.

Rhea dipped to her knees and whispered “now” loud enough so the crowd could hear. Like it had just a half-hour earlier, Denny’s cock filled with blood until it reached its mammoth foot long size.

“One,” said Rhea as she opened her mouth. After moving back and forth three or four times, she swallowed Denny’s impressive mass to the root, licked his balls and retreated. “Cum now,” was the next order as he spewed forth three long, thick ropes of semen. Rhea caught all three and took it all in her mouth. Opening her mouth to show the evidence, she seductively stuck out her tongue before swallowing the creamy, white load.

Next, she removed her panties and asked Denny to lie on his back. With her exquisite pussy above him, she teased back and forth before taking his still-hard cock all the way into her spectacular pussy. Three pumps later, she dismounted and repeated the “cum now order” as Denny’s cock spewed another load on her pussy. Taking her right hand she spread the creamy load over her pussy and ass before bending over.

“Three” was the next order as he regained full hardness and worked this fat, hard spear into her tiny ass. This took more work, but within minutes, he was sawing back and forth. This went on about 10 minutes before she said “I want this one inside me, cum now.” Denny’s face screwed up as his face turned red and he moaned, sending his third load into Rhea’s wonderful ass. Denny dismounted and lay on his back as Rhea straddled his face and emptied the load from her ass into Denny’s waiting mouth.

By the end of the Denny’s third round, Hugo had his massive 13 inch tool out, rubbing slowly up and down while caressing his soft ball sac. Not missing her chance for a ride on a huge dong, Kelly stripped and crawled on her knees to Hugo. “We can deal with business later; this is much, much more important right now.” Taking his cock in her small hands, Hugo could not help smiling to himself at the thought that Kelly was having sex with the penis that once belonged to her own son. No need telling her now, he thought as her hands worked their magic.

Jerry had been sitting between Deb and Christine and suddenly felt two hands on his expansive cock. The women looked at each other and sneered. Chris was his wife, but Deb was involved in the hostile takeover and was his boss. Who would Jerry choose?

“There’s more than enough of me for both of you,” moaned Jerry as he enjoyed the attention. Pushing him back slightly, Deb leaned over and kissed Christine on the mouth, snaking her sexy tongue into Christine’s mouth. “He is mine today.”

Christine replied “I’ve always wanted to meet the slut who makes Jerry so fucking good in bed. I love having his big fat cock buried deep inside me since he is mine, all mine.”

“I want him now, and will take him. You’ve never seen a blowjob until you’ve seen one of mine. With that Deb opened Jerry’s shorts and fished out his massiveness. “Remember how good this was, Jerry… in the shower, in OUR bed, anywhere you wanted me?”

“Fuck your mouth, I want your ass,” demanded Jerry.

“I need to luuuube you, sweetie,” answered Deb, stringing out the word “luuubed” by sticking her extra long tongue out for effect. Christine backed off to watch, defeated… at least for now as Deb swallowed Jerry’s impressive pole. Oh, this is good, thought Debbie.

Across the room, Rhea had taken Steve’s relatively small cock up her ass as Denny fed his spear to her. Moaning remained at a relatively mellow rate until Kelly exploded into one of the biggest orgasms she had ever experienced. This brought Hugo over the edge as he pulled out and sprayed his load across her firm tits.

When the action died down, the group disbanded for showers before meeting back in the living room at 11:00 to sign the papers. Hugo said, “Jerry and I must review this with our attorneys before signing to ensure the papers have been legally prepared and executed. It will be about an hour or so, so I have arranged for a boat tour of the outer islands. Rhea, you might as well stay here since we will need your ok as well. We will meet up with you later, where we will sign the papers over lunch.”

Jerry said “Hugo likes business, but LOVES great sex and great food” to lighten the mood.

Rhea chuckled as she nodded her approval to the group. After all this planning and meeting, this was actually going to happen. The group was elated as they headed off for the tour. The day was filled with perfect weather, a slight breeze and victory in the air for the new group as the group set sail.

As soon as the boat left, Hugo told Rhea that he had to meet privately with Jerry for a few minutes to review the paperwork. The two men went into the room that Jerry had first seen when he came to the island all those years ago. Video screens were everywhere, and this time pornographic movies had been replaced with live feeds from all the rooms. As the two watched Rhea in the next room, Jerry told Hugo to shut down Internet access so Rhea could not do research and discover that Section 23 was just a internal code of distress which Jerry had used masterfully to get them to the island.

The two reviewed the paperwork and Jerry asked what Hugo’s plan was. “It’s better if you don’t know,” answered Hugo.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Looking through the security camera that guarded the private room, the men could see Rhea, dressed in the island’s finest, purchased by Hugo the night before. Jerry opened the door and invited her in. Hugo and Jerry sat at the glass-topped table where the stack of documents sat.

The trio discussed the changes to the company which would be rolled out over the next six months. This organization had far reaching influence and power that even Rhea did not understand yet. “I enjoy the power, prestige and access that this has brought me, and I expect you will, too,” Hugo directed at Rhea.

“We want to be fair, and don’t want to hear from you two, so we are offering a $1 million bonus to Hugo and to Jerry, payable in a year if all goes well. If we are discovered,” continued Reah, “If we hear a peep from the media or any business source,” this part of the agreement will be null and void. Jerry, we know your kids have nothing to do with this, so we are starting a $100,000 college fund for each of them. It’s all in the agreement.”

As Hugo started to answer, he noticed Rhea’s feet snaking across Hugo’s crotch. Rubbing back and forth seductively, she looked him in the eye, saying “there’s one more thing I need to know about your qualifications,” dragging out the ssss at the end of the sentence. As she had done to Jerry just days ago, she expertly grasped the fly on Hugo’s shorts and pulled it down, finding Hugo’s enormous appendage trying to escape from the opening in his pants. “As massive as I suspected. Wonderful,” cooed Rhea. Within minutes, her spectacular feet were wrapped around Hugo’s massive meat… stroking. Up, then down. Up, then down with each stroke delivering increased pressure and pleasure to Hugo. “You are a powerful man, Hugo. That is such a turn-on to me,” said Rhea. “I am so wet. My nipples are so hard.” The two men looked at Rhea’s white shirt and could clearly see her two nipples poking at the soft fabric. “In fact, if I just press my leggggs together like this, I can….wait…. cuuuuummmm.”

The two men were amazed at this display. As Hugo was reaching his orgasm, an alarm sounded in the control room, confirming there return of the ship filled with passengers. “Maybe later, big guy,” she cooed as she removed her spectacular feet from Hugo’s penis as he stuffed his extended rod into his pants.

After the group returned from the boat ride, they all shared a cool drink on the deck overlooking the ocean. Hugo stood and faced the group, including Jerry, Denny, Rhea, Christine, Cindy, Deb, Kelly and Steven and proposed a toast “to the future, and all the wonderful and unknown twists that lay ahead. Hugo then invited Jerry to stand beside him as he signed the papers turning over control of his organization to Rhea and Denny. The group of outsiders applauded. The others did not.

I have one request, if you will indulge me, please,” requested Hugo. With that he walked first up to Christine and kissed her gently on the lips, and then moved on to Rhea, who wantonly opened her mouth, accepting Hugo’s long tongue in a passionate kiss that showed the passion of the playing they had been doing just minutes ago.

“It’s always a pleasure seeing you, Cindy.” I am glad that Jerry recommended you to our organization.” Cupping her perfect ass, he kissed her neck as she felt the slopes of her wonderful breasts.

“I know we’ve never met before, Debbie. Apparently, you and Jerry were involved some time ago,” Hugo said has he kissed her hand gently. “You are a truly beautiful and intelligent woman. I don’t know how Jerry let you get away.”

Kelly looked shocked as Hugo approached her. “I am truly sorry for the loss of your son. It’s unfortunate that we are meeting under these circumstances. Kelly slapped Hugo across the face, leaving a red finger prints on his chest. This move turned Hugo on causing a dollop of pre-cum to drip from the tip of his cock. Apparently, this whole good bye ceremony, preceded by Rhea’s footjob had brought Hugo to a boiling point.

Glancing down, Kelly saw three full inches of cock meat descending beyond the bottom of his shorts and grabbed Hugo’s cock, milking yet another oversized drop of clear liquid from him. “I need this now.”

In front of the group, she unbuttoned Hugo’s shorts and ripped the buttons from his shirt, exposing his chest. Kelly dropped to her knees, devouring the nectar that oozed from the oversized slit atop Hugo’s appendage. Although he fingers could not completely encircle the shaft of Hugo’s cock, she jerked him up and down as she brought him closer to orgasm.

Hugo quickly retook the alpha position spinning Kelly around while removing her skirt and panties. With no need for foreplay he entered this older, beautiful woman from behind as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Jerry playing with Christine’s pregnant tits as Deb and Rhea took turns sucking his massive tool. Just beyond them, Denny was feeding his long pipe to Cindy as she sucked Steven’s cock.

Hugo plunged all 13 inches of his cock into Kelly’s gripping pussy, leaned over and whispered in her ear. “One of my proudest accomplishments is the full penile transplant that I received following Steve’s death. Apparently, his size gene’s come from your side of the family.”

After taking two seconds to register this thought, a scream came from Kelly that could be heard from New York. “You are fucking me with my SON’S PENIS?”

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As soon as the boat left, Hugo told Rhea that he had to meet privately with Jerry for a few minutes to review the paperwork. The two men went into the room that Jerry had first seen when he came to the island all those years ago. Video screens were everywhere, and this time pornographic movies had been replaced with live feeds from all the rooms. As the two watched Rhea in the next room, Jerry told Hugo to shut down Internet access so Rhea could not do research and discover that Section 23 was just a internal code of distress which Jerry had used masterfully to get them to the island.

The two reviewed the paperwork and Jerry asked what Hugo’s plan was. “It’s better if you don’t know,” answered Hugo.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Looking through the security camera that guarded the private room, the men could see Rhea, dressed in the island’s finest, purchased by Hugo the night before. Jerry opened the door and invited her in. Hugo and Jerry sat at the glass-topped table where the stack of documents sat.

The trio discussed the changes to the company which would be rolled out over the next six months. This organization had far reaching influence and power that even Rhea did not understand yet. “I enjoy the power, prestige and access that this has brought me, and I expect you will, too,” Hugo directed at Rhea.

“We want to be fair, and don’t want to hear from you two, so we are offering a $1 million bonus to Hugo and to Jerry, payable in a year if all goes well. If we are discovered,” continued Reah, “If we hear a peep from the media or any business source,” this part of the agreement will be null and void. Jerry, we know your kids have nothing to do with this, so we are starting a $100,000 college fund for each of them. It’s all in the agreement.”

As Hugo started to answer, he noticed Rhea’s feet snaking across Hugo’s crotch. Rubbing back and forth seductively, she looked him in the eye, saying “there’s one more thing I need to know about your qualifications,” dragging out the ssss at the end of the sentence. As she had done to Jerry just days ago, she expertly grasped the fly on Hugo’s shorts and pulled it down, finding Hugo’s enormous appendage trying to escape from the opening in his pants. “As massive as I suspected. Wonderful,” cooed Rhea. Within minutes, her spectacular feet were wrapped around Hugo’s massive meat… stroking. Up, then down. Up, then down with each stroke delivering increased pressure and pleasure to Hugo. “You are a powerful man, Hugo. That is such a turn-on to me,” said Rhea. “I am so wet. My nipples are so hard.” The two men looked at Rhea’s white shirt and could clearly see her two nipples poking at the soft fabric. “In fact, if I just press my leggggs together like this, I can….wait…. cuuuuummmm.”

The two men were amazed at this display. As Hugo was reaching his orgasm, an alarm sounded in the control room, confirming there return of the ship filled with passengers. “Maybe later, big guy,” she cooed as she removed her spectacular feet from Hugo’s penis as he stuffed his extended rod into his pants.

After the group returned from the boat ride, they all shared a cool drink on the deck overlooking the ocean. Hugo stood and faced the group, including Jerry, Denny, Rhea, Christine, Cindy, Deb, Kelly and Steven and proposed a toast “to the future, and all the wonderful and unknown twists that lay ahead. Hugo then invited Jerry to stand beside him as he signed the papers turning over control of his organization to Rhea and Denny. The group of outsiders applauded. The others did not.

I have one request, if you will indulge me, please,” requested Hugo. With that he walked first up to Christine and kissed her gently on the lips, and then moved on to Rhea, who wantonly opened her mouth, accepting Hugo’s long tongue in a passionate kiss that showed the passion of the playing they had been doing just minutes ago.

“It’s always a pleasure seeing you, Cindy.” I am glad that Jerry recommended you to our organization.” Cupping her perfect ass, he kissed her neck as she felt the slopes of her wonderful breasts.

“I know we’ve never met before, Debbie. Apparently, you and Jerry were involved some time ago,” Hugo said has he kissed her hand gently. “You are a truly beautiful and intelligent woman. I don’t know how Jerry let you get away.”

Kelly looked shocked as Hugo approached her. “I am truly sorry for the loss of your son. It’s unfortunate that we are meeting under these circumstances. Kelly slapped Hugo across the face, leaving a red finger prints on his chest. This move turned Hugo on causing a dollop of pre-cum to drip from the tip of his cock. Apparently, this whole good bye ceremony, preceded by Rhea’s footjob had brought Hugo to a boiling point.

Glancing down, Kelly saw three full inches of cock meat descending beyond the bottom of his shorts and grabbed Hugo’s cock, milking yet another oversized drop of clear liquid from him. “I need this now.”

In front of the group, she unbuttoned Hugo’s shorts and ripped the buttons from his shirt, exposing his chest. Kelly dropped to her knees, devouring the nectar that oozed from the oversized slit atop Hugo’s appendage. Although he fingers could not completely encircle the shaft of Hugo’s cock, she jerked him up and down as she brought him closer to orgasm.

Hugo quickly retook the alpha position spinning Kelly around while removing her skirt and panties. With no need for foreplay he entered this older, beautiful woman from behind as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Jerry playing with Christine’s pregnant tits as Deb and Rhea took turns sucking his massive tool. Just beyond them, Denny was feeding his long pipe to Cindy as she sucked Steven’s cock.

Hugo plunged all 13 inches of his cock into Kelly’s gripping pussy, leaned over and whispered in her ear. “One of my proudest accomplishments is the full penile transplant that I received following Steve’s death. Apparently, his size gene’s come from your side of the family.”

After taking two seconds to register this thought, a scream came from Kelly that could be heard from New York. “You are fucking me with my SON’S PENIS?”

Is anyone surprised by this? LOL

As Kelly screamed, Hugo pulled out his enormous cock and matched her screams in his orgasm. The first three volleys of molten cum landed squarely on Kelly’s wide ass before Hugo turned the cock that had belonged to Steve in the direction of Cindy who watched in horror as her tits were covered with three more shots from the penis that once belonged to her boyfriend.

This was too much… way over the top for Jerry who pulled away from the three women who were sharing his cock and walked out of the room. Within five minutes, Hugo emerged from the room wearing a white robe. “Are you fucking crazy,” asked Jerry. “I guess this is all true – and you dare blame the shit storm that we’re in on me? Hugo, this is way too far.”

To calm Jerry down, Hugo pulled him into a separate room. “This will all be over soon. They will never have control of us,” said Hugo. He sat Jerry down and explained that the switch of planes was to cover the fact that any of these people are on the island. Remembering back to their arrival, Jerry asked if the crew who was fixing the cameras in the airport belonged to Hugo. “Now you’re catching on, Hugo started. “The plane that you flew in on is unregistered, thanks to my friends at the FAA. My crew was fixing the surveillance cameras when you arrived at the airport, and cameras have been out of service at the executive wing of the Atlantis for the past 12 hours. Software glitch, I suspect,” he said with a smile. “The papers enabling the takeover will be destroyed and all will continue as normal.”

“So nobody knows that we are here,” Jerry said aloud to himself. “And the last record of us is when we left the airport in Denver yesterday. No money trail, no cameras and a dead-end flight to Miami. As far as anyone knows, we all disbanded in Florida.”

“You’re catching on,” said Hugo. “And your Section 23 plan is what allowed me to do this. And, for the record, since we are confessing, I did have Steve eliminated so I could have what I wanted. I always get what I want. Do you think you came here originally by accident or that I don’t have an interest United Print Marks? AJ Marks is an old friend of mine, and his daughter Renee recommended you. The rest just fell into place.”

Jerry realized that there was little he could do at the moment, so he told Hugo that he was impressed with the plan and that he was glad that the two of them worked so well together. Meanwhile his thoughts went to the end-result of Hugo’s plan, which likely involved killing everyone who flew in last night, including him and Christine.

“We have to get back to the group or people will start talking,” Jerry offered. “Based on Kelly’s reaction to your announcement, I suggest that you lay low for a bit while I calm them down. “Lunch is in a few hours – why don’t we meet again later this afternoon.” Hugo agreed with Jerry as the two men went their own ways.

Jerry went back to the room where the orgy had just ended to find Rhea and Denny sitting with Christine and Deb. Steven and Kelly were gone, apparently Kelly needed some time process what had just happened and she was off with Cindy and the others. “We want to keep this group together for the benefit of all of us,” he started. “Regardless of how we got to this point, breaking up the parts is a bad idea. Christine and Rhea, I need your help.” Jerry’s sudden retaking of the Alpha position felt good, causing his dick to jump in his pants. This will not be easy.

After the group had a quick lunch, Rhea and Deb entered the kitchen, where Hugo was at the counter fixing himself a sandwich.

“I must say, this has been an interesting day,” started Rhea.” I find your command of this operation to be quite sexy – not to mention that monster in your pants.” Having unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt, and removed her bra, Hugo had a clear view of Rhea’s wonderful breasts.

“Oh really,” answered Hugo. Looking down, he thought he caught a glimpse of her right nipple.

“Oh, yessss,” said Rhea, grabbing Hugo’s expanding cock. “Realllly.”

As Rhea kissed Hugo deeply, Deb appeared and started unbuttoning Rhea’s shirt before taking her nipple into her mouth.

“I’m going to love working with you, I can tell,” Hugo hissed as Rhea removed his shorts.

“I love working with this,” she answered. “Deb, have you ever seen such an amazing cock? I bet you could deep throat this monster… all the way. You told me you easily handled Jerry back in the day.”

“No problem,” Deb answered as she reached up and kissed Rhea on the mouth. As the two women kissed passionately, Hugo’s cock stirred. Taking Deb by the shoulders, he pushed her down to the floor so she was facing his raging cock.

Ever so slowly she teased him. Inch by inch, down it went. It took her a full ten minutes, but soon she was just an inch from her goal. Grabbing Hugo’s ass she pulled his cock further… all the way to the hilt until his trimmed pubic hair met her nose.

Hugo was in ecstasy as he felt that wonderful pre-cum churning deep within his balls. This was going to a huge load, not only because he had these two exquisite women all over him, but because within hours the planned “accident” would occur and everything would be his again.

As the first round of hot cum traveled up his balls, Hugo felt it. Denny was behind him and had him in a neck hold. Deb bit down slightly on his cock to stop the flow of cum and keep him from trying to get away. Jerry appeared from the other room and approached the group. The women stepped back a bit as Jerry grabbed Hugo’s cock so tightly that it turned blue instantly.

“This is it,” he said softly. “Lights out” were the last two words that Hugo heard as Denny snapped his neck. Within seconds, his cock deflated as the messages from his brain ceased. Hugo hissed and coughed and then fell to the floor as the life left his body.

Denny and Jerry dressed his body and took his to the edge of a cliff and let it fall down to the sea below. His death would be later ruled a suicide.

“What a dick,” said both said in unison.

THE END

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Wow! Thought that was a very strong possibility. A nice happy ending I'd say, but I would like to see a continuation with these characters. There are numerous directions this group could go. Either way I look forward to future offerings Iscream.

Wow! Thought that was a very strong possibility. A nice happy ending I'd say, but I would like to see a continuation with these characters. There are numerous directions this group could go. Either way I look forward to future offerings Iscream.

What was a strong possibility?

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
The ending. Hugo was beyond corrupt and manipulated people for his own gain, and in the end I assumed he would have to die. Great writing, and I was not disappointed in the least with how everything turned out.

Thanks for the compliments. I think this chapter has run its course... but Denny, Jerry and the crew may carry on. Keep in mind that I brought back many but not.all of the characters for the finale. I see lots of possibilities for continuation. Maybe a power struggle between Rhea and Jerry? Maybe revenge against AJ and others who.set Jerry up? Could be interesting.

Any thoughts from the readers are welcomed.