What a F.I.L.F

Dalt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y'all are funny...but getting to the topic at hand, well...the original topic brought up by BC85 anyway...

When I was a kid, I had a crush on both parents of two of my friends--these people were the perfect parents...handsome, well-liked and respected young dad, beautiful smart young mom.

My family moved away and I kept in loose touch with the brother/sister, but not so much with their parents. When I ran into them years later, I was floored--they were just like they were when we were kids, just with some age--and their aging was minimal. Since I am the youngest of my family by a good shot, my parents were "old" and I secretly wanted my friends' folks as my own. When I was in college and ran into them at a funeral of another friend's dad, I got a big hug and kiss from my friends' mom and dad--from both of them. It was weird when the horny feelings hit right there...I wanted both of them. Made me wish I'd paid more attention to the dad when we'd have our sleepovers when we were kids....sigh..........

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in my early twenties, I picked up a older woman at a local night club. We went to her house and made love. When I got up to leave and walked down the hall there was a senior picture of her son who I had went to high school with. Never made it with her again but sure would have like to have.