What a Fucking Dirtbag!!!!!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though we don't have all the facts, it is a shame she was served the papers on her birthday. I'm glad my mom had Dad around to help her in her last years at home, as she was frequently having memory loss and may have been unable to care for herself.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If he is so concerned why was it 8 months since the last time he saw her? Why would he serve her an eviction notice and then try to sell the home with her still in it?

If he was really trying to be a good son there are other ways to help her. Seems a little fishy to me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He offered for her to live with him or in assisted living. Maybe he just wants her to be better cared for, most 98 year olds can't run a house alone.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He offered for her to live with him or in assisted living. Maybe he just wants her to be better cared for, most 98 year olds can't run a house alone.
Please note "8 months" my fucking ass.

She may not be able to run it by herself but the kids could help. My mom was a nurse in a nursing home and the stories she relayed to me about the piece of shit relatives made me sick. gimme.....gimme... Thank god my mom was the type that when these people were passing away and no family would show up she would sit with them. She felt no one should die alone.

I am aware that there is a time and place for assisted living but this fuck has other thoughts.