What a fucking liberty!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sorry, Hick, but I made a deal with my favorite Asian restaurant.

*reminds self to only order seafood there from now on*

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*overheard in a recent PM discussion between Gl3nn and alex8* :eek:

Wow, what kind of shitty gameshow is this, where you get to win the host? I wanted a sofa, or 2000 Euros. Or a pen. :rolleyes:

Hahahaha. What a fucking liberty!

How very dare you come along here and tell me what is or isn't a fucking liberty? I'll tell you what's a fucking liberty, it's people like you who tip me the wink as if you think I'm some kind of raving homosexual. I've never been so insulted! Just because a man gets excited thumbing through an Ikea catalogue, and knows the names of all the different lights sold by that particular Scandinavian company, it doesn't mean he wants to bend over and show you the depths of his ass. How very dare you, sir? :rolleyes:

Are you disrespecting my family? Are you calling my mum a lard ass? Are you saying my father works at a carwash? Am I bovvered? Look at my face, look at my face, look at my face. Are you looking at my face? Does my face look bovvered? No, cause I ain't bovvered! Gay, Ikea, lights, catalogue, sofa, pen, I AIN'T BOVVERED!!!

London_Calling

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just because a man spends a little too much on hand cream and knows all the lines to All About Eve, you accuse him of being a receiver of swollen goods.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just because a man spends a little too much on hand cream and knows all the lines to All About Eve, you accuse him of being a receiver of swollen goods.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

"I've never been so INSULTED in all my life!!!! Come on Leonard we're leaving!!!!!!!"