What A Job II

D

deleted22448

So I left London after a year of working for the prison service which consisted of me spending five days a week taking prisoners loads into my ass .. thus reducing frustration and possible violence in prisons .. as, if you read part 1 you will know about.
I arrived in New York, the US prison service provided me with a business class seat and a chauffeured car from the airport to my apartment .. I spent three days settling in and getting used to New York life.
Monday 9am .. time to meet the prison governor in New York ... friendly man in his early 50's called Mike, he told me mu job here would be similar to the one in London and my asshole will save the prison officers a lot of hassle with unruly prisoners ... he took me to the room where I would do my job and it was a similar layout to London as in a large room with a glass partition with a hole around 35cm in diameter between their half and my half. Mike told me that, like London they had tried women for the job but they tended to get involved too much and they knew gay men were quite happy with the idea of casual sex .... he said I would have three guards on mt side and six guards on the other side .. more than back in London ... he introuduced me to the guards ... Wayne, David, Scott, Manuel, Joe, Juan, Adam, Lee and Harry .. nice bunch of guys but wow they were far more bulkier than muscled than their English equivalents .. Wayne, Scott & David were to be on my side and the others with the prisoners.
Governor Mike asked when I could start I said as I was there now was a good a time as any. Like the room in London there was a leather table on wheels with stirrups ... my guards stayed with me while the other six went off .. I prepared myself and stripped .. I chatted with the guys briefly Scott asked me if I ever thought I would be taking strangers cum for a living I told him I hade taken enough before so I may as well get paid for it ..... he grinned and called me a dirty slut to which I agreed.
Shortly manuel, Joe, Juan, Adam, Lee & Harry returned with the first prisoner .. a big blonde tattooed guy who they introduced as Erik, he stripped and showed me his big cut dick and asked if I was looking forward to getting it pushed up my ass Lee told he to be quiet but I said no that's Ok they can say what they like to me, it's all part of it' so lee aid Ok .. I told Erik I was looking forward to it very much and would he like to fuck me bent over or on my back , he said on my back as he liked to look the person in the eyes as he shot his cum into them .. I said that's fine .. I got up on the leather table and put my feet up in the stirrups, Wayne, Scott & David pushed the bed up to the glass wall so my asshole was level with the hole ... Erik wasted no time it pushing it into my hole .. I must admit it felt good, he banged away at me whilst calling me a dirty faggot cunt till he started to cum inside me and told me I was now full of his babies.
After Erik was taken away the guards asked me if I needed to clean up I replied no as the cum would act as a lubricant for the next guy .... that morning I took 15 loads inside me while the 9 prison guards watched to make sure everything else was OK .. after 90 minutes for lunch I was returned to the room .. Harry told me a guy called Thomas was next and like the guy in London he had the biggest dick in the prison and was my cunt ready for it .. I said it was, they brought Thomas in and to my surprise he was only 5' 6'' tall but when he stripped this monster dick fell out of his undershorts when he pulled them down, the guards told me it was nearly 14" long .. jeez and it was rock hard .. wow I felt every inch. Part III to follow soon ....